Walking on the Wild Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Cindy behind him, he stopped to mumble something to the rest of the Geeks, then led them towards the banquet room. Like Alice in Wonderland, I wanted to follow the rabbit down the hole, but I waited patiently instead. It was a long while before Cindy stumbled back to her chair. She had a faraway look in her eyes, a crooked smile, and stains on the back of her skirt. The Geeks trickled out of the banquet room, and as they moved toward the exit, they waved wildly to Cindy. Her new fan club grabbed their crotches in unison in a gesture of thanks. I looked at Patrick with eyes as big as moon pies.

"What happened? Tell me!" I insisted but she didn't respond.

I was unable to get the obscene images out of my mind. The corner of the bar chair was just the right height for me to scratch my twitchy itch and I did. Patrick lips curled up into a wicked smile and embarrassed, I blushed.

"Can I be of some assistance?" asked a tall man who'd been standing nearby. "That was quite a performance. You can mop the floor with those panties," he said with his pale gray eyes riveted on my ass.

In his late thirties, his salt and pepper hair belied a youthful face. Dressed casually with a loose Armani jacket, he was the most attractive man I ever saw, and, inexplicably, I was drawn to him. It was a fight or flight moment, I felt naked and vulnerable.

I turned on my heel to run away but he grabbed my elbow and said, "I'm sorry. My name is . . ."

My mind went blank. It didn't matter what his name was or who he was. I just wanted to go home with him. He saw my desperation and like a Neanderthal, hoisted me over his shoulder, and carried me back to his cave.

~In the Neanderthal's Cave~

"Please! Let me touch it!" I begged.

"No. Not yet," he hissed, pulling my hand away from between my legs.

He held my face and kissed my mouth. I couldn't see because my eyes were blindfolded, but, I captured his tongue and gently sucked. It forced a groan from his lips. I wanted him to let me touch myself and couldn't wait. Wild Thing played in the background while I was draped on my back with my hands pinned under me. The aroma and texture of the leather sofa was intoxicating and I was vaguely aware that we were playing his game.He dove into my nether lips, and drew circles on my clit with his hard, pointy, tongue. He stopped to blow air on my tender bud, and then, started all over again.

I gasped in staccato. Crack! The crop came down hard on my upturned nipple and I screamed in shock and pain.

"Not until I say" he mumbled.

That didn't stop me from trying.

His finger wormed its way into my rosebud, one knuckle at a time. I ground my heated mound on his mouth with reckless abandon. I just couldn't wait. I had to cum and fast. That's my problem. He reached for the riding crop again and whacked me on my hairless slit.

"Ow!"

The pain stung briefly. Undeterred, I arched my pussy toward his face again. Swat! The crop tattooed a welt on my cleft. The scream was automatic.

"Shh, be quiet little bitch," he laughed

I stopped talking and pouted. So this is how it was going to be, his way or no way. Wickedly, he teased me to another wave as his fingers traveled up my body like slow, soft caterpillars and latched onto my stubby nubs. He twisted them almost cruelly. I tried to hump his leg. Crack! Crack! Crack! The crop landed sharply on my breasts in measured strokes and caused my head to snap to attention in exquisite agony.

He was withholding pleasure from me so that the orgasm would be so intense, I would shake, shiver, and beg for more.

Michael was his name.

Michael flipped me over like a pancake, onto my knees, with my chest on the couch. Cold lube worked its way into my squirming holes. I whimpered like a kitty and squirmed to get away. He stopped struggling with me.

"Don't stop!" I implored.

Michael fastened a ball gag on my mouth and tied my hands behind my back. I was helpless, just the way he wanted me. A cold, hard object was at my ass's door. The end, smooth and softly pointed, worked its way into my sphincter.

"Relax or it's going to hurt. Take small, quick breaths, and push out," he crooned into my ear.

With a pop, my bumhole swallowed the slim shaped plug.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

I shook my head yes to no avail. His warm body crouched over mine made me shiver in anticipation. Cologne, mixed with his musky scent, filled my nose. His hand caressed my breasts and the other fingered my pearl. As my body rocked in its own steady rhythm, the finger pulled away and left me in a neglected state again. I thrashed in frustration. Then, my prayers were answered as Michael cleaved my steaming pussy with his throbbing bone.

He removed my gag and said, "Tell me how it feels."

"I love you fucking me. . .fuck me harder. . .fuck. . ."

I humped my mound on corner of the couch and met him stroke for stroke. As I rocked harder and got closer to an orgasm, he slapped my ass, a reminder not to cum.

"You little whore . . . how does it feel to have both holes filled? Your pussy is so slick... I can slide in and out all day."

Babbling incoherently, he pumped with wild abandon.

Whoosh! The butt plug flew out like a rocket. Michael reared back and plunged the depths of my bowels and fucked me in slow languorous strokes. His balls slapped against my pussy.

He ordered me to hold on longer, 'Don't cum!"

Was he crazy?

"You have the tightest ass I've ever had! I love fucking your ass . . . I want to fuck your ass forever . . . " he rasped.

I flailed like fish on a hook.

"I love you fucking my ass . . . fuck me harder . . . fuck my ass!" I screamed back.

He smacked my ass repeatedly. It made me shiver toward an orgasm. I tried to squeeze my thighs together to get just a little bliss. He fucked me harder and I wailed. I took the pain and turned it into pleasure.

"Michael? . . . " I asked, "Can I . . . touch myself now?"

"Yes!" he screamed.

His cum blasted in powerful jets and I felt his cock pulse inside me. Then, with hands released from bondage, my fingers were like birds in flight. With featherlike strokes, they danced and slid across the lips, like little slapping taps, while I ground my hips in circles. This was all it took to raise the momentum from a crescendo to a raging roar. My brain sped like a bullet toward the bulls eye. I reached my destination with a piercing scream and collapsed in convulsive orgasms. My fate was sealed; I was his slave.

"Later," he gasped, " we are going to try something different."

Still blindfolded, I cocked my head to the side and hung on to every word. He picked me up and gently bathed me. I was in no position to refuse. Then he fed me milk and cookies and put me to bed.

~Something Different~

Michael smiled down at my resting form and whispered, "You're in desperate need of control. All that pent up sexual energy needs to be channeled."

He fastened a leather collar on my neck and attached a leash. I was about to have my first lesson. Michael placed my hands on his hard cock. It bobbed as if it was searching for a hole and my head was guided to its only target. I remembered Cindy's blowjob lesson and licked the tip, all around the corona and in the slit. The knob begged to be sucked and I obliged, but only a little. My tongue rode down the length of his hot rod to a pair of hairy balls. I had to stop. Can't take hair balls; I'm not a cat. He frowned, grabbed my ponytail and tugged it hard.

"Concentrate." he said and forced me towards his balls.

I knew what he meant. His hairy balls needed a tongue bath. To me, it was unfair. My pussy was bald, pink, and clean. But sucking his hairy balls was obscene. That's where Cindy's lessons fell short. The bitch didn't tell me about the balls. He pulled down on the leash, a signal to continue. I hesitated. Crack went the stinging crop on my back. I sucked those balls as if they were oysters and savored the musky flavor with my tongue. I made my way towards his hairy bum and licked in between. Oops! His cock spiked me in the eye. Michael grabbed my shoulders for leverage and pumped my face with his turgid weapon. While I drained his bull sized balls, I gagged and retched. My throat filled up with hot, salty, stringy, goo.

"Swallow. . . All of it," Michael hissed between his teeth while he fired into my gullet.

Cum dripped from my mouth and I was proud for being the cause of his explosion. Michael studied me. I felt satisfied, yet unsure and frightened.

"I like the look on your face." he smiled, wiping cum from my chin.

He taught me about pleasure through pain. And so the story goes. . .

~Sunday Afternoon, Back at the Pool~

"Let me see your welts," she whispered.

"Sure. I'll let you touch them, too, but first, bring me a beer," I sighed, watching Cindy swim away.

12