Wanna Try Something Better?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock remained swollen and hard after cumming. Its head bobbing slightly a foot from her nose. Her gaze followed it when Ben turned. He quickly retrieved a roll of paper towels and handed it to her. Dawn tore off some, wiping her face and the semen off her bra. A large thick wad was sliding down her stomach and into her belly button just as she wiped it up. When she finished there were three wads of wet paper towels beside the roll. She felt embarrassed and looked up, gasping to see his cock still bobbing before her face. "How is it still hard?"

Ben laughed. "I told you it likes you, gurl. Now sit back."

Dawn quit kneeling and sat back on her rear end. Ben squatted and kneeled. He reached out for her crotch and she thought he was going to finger her, but his fingers dug into the top of her sheer blue panty and yanked them. The front came down exposing her blonde pubes and the soaking wet slit between her legs. The end of her thong caught above her rear, stretching out and ruining her sexiest pair of panties. He yanked again, making her gasp as the thong spread her pussy lips apart and slid down between them. He pulled the rest of her panty down her thighs, and off over her feet.

Her pussy quivered with lust as she watched him toss her panty away. It was such a masculine animalistic act to have her underwear ripped off her. She willingly opened her legs for Ben and He lifted one knee, his hypnotically bobbing cock now aimed between her legs. "Wait," she said, coming to her senses. "We can't have sex. I'm married."

"Fine," he grunted. "But you gotta let me resize you." He grabbed the base of his shaft and smacked his cock down on her blonde pubic hairs. "Just so you can take all the KING DONG."

"What's that mean?" she asked, staring down at the giant shaft with fear, but also lust and awe of Ben's mighty black shaft.

"I need to put it inside you and work it till I'm balls deep."

Dawn gulped staring at it but shook her head. "You can't put it in me."

He snorted. "In a way, it's already been in you."

Dawn thought of all the times she'd used the KING DONG in the last two weeks and all the times it had made her cum. He wasn't wrong, but the real thing was a lot more dangerous than a plastic mold.

"We won't fuck or nuthin," he said while pushing her thighs up, so her legs were spread open for him and putting her pussy on full display. She blushed feeling her arousal coating her lower lips and leaking down the crack of her ass. Ben grabbed the base of his shaft and pushed it down, the bottom of the head pressing down between her labia.

"Okay, but don't hurt me." She raised her head, looking down at the giant black cock. "Wait!" she cried, staring at the angry purplish-black head of his cock pressing down between her legs. "You need a condom!"

"I don't have one and I can't resize you with a condom on." Her pussy lips were spreading open around his cock head now.

"Ben, it's a bad time for me and it's still dribbling sperm." She stared down at the head. It was still drooling sperm. Her clit was swollen, distended, and covered with his semen. Most of the urethra was pushed down inside her, a white puddle of sperm now between her pussy lips.

"That little bit's nothing to worry about," said Ben. "It'll help with your resizing." He pushed down on the shaft of his cock.

Dawn gasped, staring down as the long head of Ben's cock disappeared between her pussy lips. His entry felt both familiar and different. She whimpered, lifting her ass into the source of her penetration, her legs spreading wider. He slowly worked his cock, pulling back and pushing more in with each thrust. "Mmmm," she sighed, still lifting her pelvis into his thrusts. "Can't fuck," she moaned.

"Just workin' it deeper, baby." Ben slid about a third of his cock in and out. Each time he pulled back the wetness coating the end of his cock traveled a little farther down his shaft until half of his cock was slick from her arousal. "Getting there," he muttered, staring down at his cock smoothly gliding deeper, her arousal now coating two-thirds of his cock.

"It feels like we're fucking."

"Feels good though."

"Feels great," she moaned the rising and falling of her hips, helping his cock probe deeper.

Ben quit holding her thighs but leaned forward so she was still spread open. His hands reached down between her breasts and unhooked her bra. The cups practically flew off to the sides. Dawn sighed as her breasts were freed from confinement. Her nipples were fully prominent and scraping against her bra. "Damn, you got some great titties," he growled.

"Thanks," she said, her engorged nipples throbbing under his gaze. Ben leaned back, lifting her rear off the mattress by cupping his arms under her knees. He resumed his slow pistoning in and out of her. "OW!" she jerked slightly when the head of his cock pushed against her cervix. He was now as deep as any of her dildoes had made it.

"Knock knock," said Ben, the head of his cock pressing against her cervix.

"Ooohhh," she moaned, humping her hips up into his cock, wanting him deeper even though she'd taken as much as she could. He was flexing his cock sending vibrations throughout her pussy and bringing her close to an orgasm. The tip of his cock was rubbing along the opening to her uterus. "Yyess," she writhed on the stained mattress, her belly undulating down towards where he was penetrating her. Her hips were moving quickly humping into his cock. "What are you doing to me?" she gasped with pleasure.

"Coating your cervix with my seminal fluid."

"Why?" she groaned.

"To soften it up," he said, sitting up on his knees and lifting her ass higher. "So I can do this." He pushed his cock hard against her cervix.

Dawn winced slightly, but the initial pain quickly disappeared as his cock slid through. "Oh my god," she gasped. "OH MY GOD! OHMYGOD!" She felt his thighs press against her, his heavy balls swinging forward to slap her ass.

"Balls deep, baby," he grunted. "Consider yourself resized."

"AAAHHH!" she screamed as her pussy exploded around the entirety of Ben's cock. He flexed his cock a couple of times prolonging her orgasm. "No," she whimpered as his cock pulled back to the point the flare of his glans slid over her clit. It shot forward burying itself again. "YYEESS!" she cried, another giant orgasm exploding from her womb before the previous one had even finished. He pulled back, slamming his cock forward again. "SOGOOD!" Dawn's pussy tightly clamped down around his shaft, but couldn't stop him from pulling back and slamming his cock forward again. "Stop," she gasped. "Stop."

Ben held his cock deep but didn't quite listen to her. Instead, he only worked about four inches of his cock in and out, letting his glans slide back and forth through her cervix.

"Mmmh," she moaned, licking her lips. "Can't fuck," she gasped, her hips still bucking up into the gentle thrusts of his cock. Dawn was acting like a bitch in heat for Ben's big cock. Her hands pushed her breasts back together, fingers tugging on her nipples like she was jerking them off. "Yes," she cried, humping his cock faster. "Can't fuck."

"Just making sure your resizing takes," he grunted. "This ain't fucking."

"Oh god," she cried, moving her head from side to side as she lost control. Another orgasm was building. The previous two Ben had given her had been the biggest she'd had yet. She wanted this other one to happen before he stopped moving it. "Fuck Ben. Fuck. If this ain't fucking, I don't know what is."

"OH!" said Ben, sitting up straight and lining his cock up with her pussy. "This is fucking."

"AAAAHHH!" Dawn raised her head, mouth open, staring at Ben in awe as he started power thrusting his huge cock in and out of her. "Yes! Fucking," she gasped. "FUCKING!" she screamed. "Fucking me. Fuckin me. Fuck me. FUCK ME!!!" Dawn quit playing with her tits and placed her hands down on the mattress in an attempt to hold her up. Ben had lifted her entire lower half off the mattress as his monster cock hammered her pussy into submission. "AAAHHH!" She came again. "Fuck me, Ben. Cumming! Black cock so good. Love black cock. So good. Cum. Cum. CCUUMMIINNGG!"

"Me too," he grunted, slamming his cock forward, and bellowing.

Dawn was in the throes of a powerful orgasm when the first spurt of his seed splattered all over the back of her womb. There was more fertile sperm in that first discharge of semen than her husband had ejaculated in his entire life. Her mind couldn't even register the danger, only the intense pleasure exploding outwards in warm waves from her womb. The intensity of her orgasm doubled as he seeded her and only grew with each subsequent release of wads each containing tens of millions of sperm inside her.

Dawn couldn't do anything, but moan as she came. Fortunately, Ben seemed to come to his senses after discharging over a half dozen wads of ejaculate into her. He slowly started to pull his cock out, her vagina fighting him the whole way. Her pussy muscles tightly squeezing his shaft, contracting inwards, milking more discharges of his seed into her. She moaned in displeasure when his cock cleared the entrance to her pussy, springing up and showing that she hadn't completely drained his balls. His cock spat out three long strands of sperm that covered her body from her chin to her belly button.

Ben sighed and lowered her ass back to the mattress.

"Oh," Dawn moaned, staring up at the ceiling. Her hips still lifting into imaginary thrusts of his cock. "Mmmmh. So good." Her hands ran all down her body. She raised her head to see what they were doing. She was rubbing his cum into her skin, smearing it over her belly and breasts. She shuddered, collapsing into the dirty mattress. "Asshole," she whimpered.

"What was that for?" asked Ben.

"You came in me," she complained. "A lot!"

Ben chuckled. "That's how sex usually ends."

"But..." She stopped and thought about it. He was supposed to pull out and cum on her tits and in her mouth. That was how... That was how they did it in all the porn scenes she'd watched. Now all she could think about was that she may have been impregnated by an old black man that owned a pornography store. And if he had... It would still be worth it. That had been sex like she'd read about in Cosmo or romance novels and her insemination had made it all the more intense. "Help me up?" she asked, holding her arm up.

Ben stood and reached down, pulling her to her feet. Dawn stared down, half expecting his cock to still be rock hard and sticking straight out, but he'd gone soft. Of course, Ben's cock's version of soft was that it was still as thick and as long as it got when hard only it was now hanging down and still dribbling even more semen onto the floor beside the mattress.

"Bathroom?" she asked. Ben nodded towards a door near the exit to the alley. Dawn waddled towards it; her hand cupped between her legs to catch the constant flow of leaking semen. She froze, crinkling her nose when she pushed the bathroom door open. The bathroom was filthy and the toilet bowl looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. There was a pile of dirty magazines piled up beside the toilet. To be fair, this was exactly what she would have expected a bathroom in an adult bookstore to look like, but she'd never expected to be using one. "Yech," she grunted, turning and sitting on the dirty seat. At least it had been up and didn't have pee all over it.

Dawn spent fifteen minutes leaning forwards and trying to force as much of his semen out of her as possible. She did get a lot. She could hear it dribbling into the toilet water between her legs. When that finally stopped, her womb still felt bloated with semen. She pushed on her abdomen and a fresh trickle of semen splattered into the water.

A roll of brown paper towels was sitting on the back of the toilet. She ripped some sheets off and ran them under the sink faucet to get them nice and wet. She spent another fifteen minutes wiping down her breasts and stomach before wiping her face. "Good enough," she whispered at her reflection in the dirty mirror. She wasn't going to actually feel clean until she got home and showered.

Dawn slipped out of the bathroom, heading to her clothes planning on getting dressed. She was surprised to see Ben waiting for her, laying on his back on the mattress. His arms were behind his head, eyes closed. His plump cock was laying over one powerful-looking thigh, facing her. "What are you still doing here?"

Ben opened his eyes and turned his head. "I work here," he said, sitting up.

Men, she thought, sighing. "I know. I mean why aren't you dressed? Don't you need to open your store back up?"

"I'm not done with you yet, Dawn." Ben climbed to his feet and waved her closer.

She approached, glancing at his cock. It wasn't dangling anymore and had risen slightly. Ben took her in his arms and pulled her tightly into his body. She raised her head into his lips as he kissed her passionately. His hands came down, squeezing the firm globes of her ass as their tongues danced together. Her nipples hardened, poking into his chest even as his cock started pressing hard against her stomach, the tip pushing against her thighs and pubic mound. He broke the kiss, pulling back. Her eyes stayed closed, her head following his with her lips still parted, not wanting their kiss to end. Dawn opened her eyes. She looked down. His cock had risen, sticking straight out now, the head pressing against her navel. "Wow," she said, her hand rising to cup the underside of his shaft, slowly sliding along it. "What a man you are, Ben," she stated. "I can't believe I took all this monster." She quit caressing it, wrapping her fingers around the thick shaft, she started stroking it.

"Your body was built for big black cock, Dawn." Ben reached out and grabbed her arms. She looked up at him. Ben spun her around and pushed her forwards until she stepped onto the mattress. His hands slid up her arms to her shoulder, pushing down. Dawn fell to her knees and then onto all fours as Ben kneeled behind her. "Your little white boy, never gonna satisfy you again."

Dawn shuddered. Her little white boy had never satisfied her in the first place. His cock head pressed hard between her pussy lips, spreading her open as he began to enter her again. She leaned forward, his cock almost exiting her pussy. "Promise me you'll pull out this time."

"Sure baby," he agreed. "If that's what you really want."

"It is," she stated, pushing back into his cock. He pushed forward, spearing her deeper. "Just don't cum in me again..." Dawn moaned, her lust for his cock renewing fast. "Even if I tell you to." Her mind pictured his cock spurting inside her again. "Aaaah!" she gasped, cumming around the end of his cock. He worked it deeper, eventually grabbing her around the waist and pulling her back into the thrusts of his cock. There was a moment's resistance, but Ben just thrust harder, his cock pushing into her womb again. "GAWD!" she cried, cumming again as he fully penetrated her. Ben held her tight against his crotch until she came down from her orgasm.

"Told ya, you were built for big black cock," grunted Ben, chuckling.

"It's true," she moaned, her pussy still quivering around every square inch of his shaft. "I love your big black cock, Ben."

"Better than that limp-dicked little white boy you married?" Ben started pushing and pulling on her hips, fucking her steadily his heavy balls slamming into her thighs.

"Oh," she moaned, not wanting to betray her husband, but Ben seemed to get off on it.

"Whose cock?" He slammed his cock forward as he pulled her ass back into his thrusts.

"Your cock," she screamed. "YOUR COCK! OHGOD! OHGOD! Your cock's better. Fuck me." She'd been trying to brace herself against his hard thrusts, but her arm strength gave out. Dawn's head fell to the mattress, ass up to me Ben's thrusting cock as he fucked her into submission. "Fuck your cock's so much better than my husband's."

"Who owns this pussy?"

"You do Ben" she whimpered into the stained smelly mattress. "You do. Your pussy. Fuck your pussy. Oh god, I'm cumming again!" Ben surprised her again. He moved his right hand to squeeze her ass cheek. Just as her orgasm broke, his thumb pushed hard against her anus. Her tightly puckered little rosebud opened up for his large thumb, pushing inside. She couldn't jerk away from this intrusion, but instead of being unpleasant, her rectum clenched down around his thumb even as her pussy exploded around his cock.

Her cum squirted out around their conjoined crotches, splattering against his black pubes and abdomen, dripping down his balls. Ben fucked her through her orgasm and a few more. His thrusts were a hard steady shafting, even as he worked his thumb in and out of her ass. Dawn's world became nothing but big black cock and orgasms. "Oh," she moaned, engulfed in waves of pleasure. "Fuck me. You fuck me so good. So good. Cumming... cum... cum in me. Cum in me, Ben. Seed me again." She t ground her ass against his cock each time he thrust forward, desperately wanting to feel his cum spraying inside her again. Dawn drew on the last vestiges of her strength. She pushed herself back up, fucking him back as fast as he was fucking her. Her pussy squeezed his cock, contracting inwards around his shaft, helping to coax his cum out. "Oohh, Ben. Give me your cum. I want it. Seed your pussy. Seed me."

"You want it, you got it, babe," he grunted. Ben slammed his cock forwards, pushing his thumb in her ass past the knuckle to the final joint. His first wad exploding into her womb.

"YYEESS!" screamed Dawn. Ben's spurting cock quickly filled her uterus, triggering her own orgasm. Pleasure erupted from her womb like a chain of firecrackers. Each time his cock jerked, spitting out another torrent of seed, the next firecracker detonated another wave of pleasure. She collapsed back down on the mattress, her head resting on her folded arms. "Yes," she hissed, still cumming. Ben worked his cock around letting his contractions and her tight pussy milk out the last of his seed. "Yes," she said again, a smile spreading across her lips, the warmth emanating from her womb felt good. He pulled half his cock out, his thumb slowly following it until both cleared their respective holes. "No," she whined missing them.

Ben pushed himself up. He stumbled. Their session had drained his strength as much as it had hers. He walked towards a desk in one corner and collapsed into the chair.

Dawn remained on the mattress, head down, ass up for a good ten minutes. Even though her vagina was angled up, his semen was flowing out of it, coating her pubes and dripping down to add more stains to the mattress. The mattress was covered with so many stains, she found herself wondering how many times had he done this? And with how many women? Dozens? Hundreds?

Dawn finally pushed herself to her feet and waddled back towards the nasty bathroom. She spent another half hour cleaning herself up and trying to get as much of Ben's semen out of her as possible. When she opened the door, she half expected Ben to be waiting for her, cock erect, but he was dressed and gone. The door to the store was partially open and she could hear voices. The store was open again. She snuck past the open gap in the door and grabbed her underwear.

"Great," she muttered, trying to pull the thong up. The fabric that covered her pubic mound and the thong were stretched out and hung down between her thighs. The band around her waist wasn't much better and kept slipping down over her hips. She gave up and tossed it in the waste basket beside his desk. Her bra followed her panty. It wasn't stretched out, but the cups were stained with gooey liquified semen. Plus, it was a matching set to her panty. Both were ruined now. Dawn settled for pulling her sundress on over her head.

1...56789...13