Wanna Try Something Better?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cock in her pussy thrust forward and Dawn shuddered as the first wave of semen filled her womb. She humped back into his cock. Her nipples spraying little jets of milk in time to the strong blasts of semen pumping into her womb.

"Got milk?" Buru grunted laughing.

The man behind her leaned on her, catching his breath a moment. Slowly, he pulled his cock back, a flood of sperm poured out of her to splatter on her blanket. It made it easier for her to suck Buru and take his cock deep down her throat, even balls deep which seemed to impress him. She felt him swelling, pushing back just as her mouth filled with seed even more delicious than Ben's It came so hard and fast, it squirted out around the sides of her mouth. She gulped it down as fast as she could, relishing how rich and good it tasted.

Her baby's soft cries started coming through the baby monitor. "What's that?" asked Buru, slowly pulling his cock out until it slid down her chin, followed by a constant dribble of sperm from her mouth. Dawn couldn't swallow anymore.

"That.." she said, licking her lips. "That is your brother, Benny."

"Damned if she ain't squirting milk?" The other man walked around beside her. He was nude, built like the first, his cock dangling between his legs, but still, it's full size. She recognized Bomani.

Ben's sons had come home.

**********

Both of Ben's sons had gone to college, Bomani getting a business degree and Buru a degree in marketing. Upon graduating, Bomani set out on his motorcycle to see the country, Buru riding to join him two years later. For the last six years, they'd been largely inseparable. Ben partially supported them and both his sons got by doing odd jobs as handymen or bartending during the winter layovers. Bomani made extra money fixing up and detailing bikes while Buru, an amazing artist, earned some side cash as a tattoo artist. Their father occasionally joined them for some biker rally as he had last year when Dawn stopped by to see him. They sometimes wintered in Miami, working at BBC's Adult Books to give their father some time off. Ben had only heard from them infrequently over the last few months as the boys had found themselves in Alaska and had decided to ride the Pan-American highway down to Argentina. They'd just returned to the States a few days ago. They'd gone a few days without a woman and both had full testicles when they arrived home to find Dawn sunbathing.

Ben wasn't too surprised to walk in his house and see Dawn riding reverse cowgirl in Bomani's lap, his cock shoved up her ass while Buru's black ass flexed as he thrust his cock in and out of her pussy. The two men often shared their women. If one got lucky on the road, the other joined in after she'd been broken in. If they both got laid, they usually swapped places in the darkness. "I told you no other men, grunted Ben. Dawn's face was over Buru's shoulder, her hands in claws digging into his back. Bomani's head was over her shoulder.

"Not... like... I had... a choice," she gasped.

"Hey pop," said Bomani, giving his dad a wink.

"At least the baby will still be a Calhoun," sighed Ben. "Hurry up boys, so Dawn can rustle us up some dinner," said Ben.

"OHGOD!" squealed Dawn. "It's been... cum... non stop... cum... since they got... CUMMING! FUCK! FUCK ME! CUMMING! SO GOOD!"

"I'll just order a pizza," said Ben.

**********

The boys stayed for a month. They filmed half a dozen porn scenes, often with scripts. Ben played a plumber greeted by the horny housewife in a bikini, her husband's boss forcing her to put out to save his job, and a homeless man she'd hit with her car. Buru and Bomani played pool cleaners, home invaders, and her husband's bullies from high school. All the movies went up on Ben's channel in the video booths.

Ben disappeared for a week while the boys ran his store. He biked down to the keys and over to the gulf coast alone for a while, with Abu for a few days, and some other black panthers. Dawn was quickly concluding that Bulls were strongly driven to roam around and spread their seed to as many women as possible.

Cleo was born some nine months after Buru and Bomani had returned home. She never knew who the father was.

As the century turned, Ben proposed and she agreed. Ben made her sign a prenuptial agreement, granting her a generous trust for Benny and Cleo should they divorce or he pass away but keeping his home and business for his boys. They married on the beach with the Miami skyline in the background. Buru and Bomani were Ben's best men and they both claimed later that they fucked Dawn's shocked bridesmaids. They honeymooned in Key West where they were joined by another white wife named Kelly Johnson that had wandered into Ben's store and fucking him on his dirty mattress. Dawn and Kelly both found sharing a bed with Ben and each other not unpleasant.

The two women remained close for years. Kelly had a black son, quite possibly with Ben, but she kept a few of her own Bulls as did Dawn. Dawn even introduced her to Phillipe. Kelly divorced her husband and earned a living stripping with Dawn joining her sometimes to earn some spending money without depending on her husband's allowance.

In 2003, the big move occurred. Buru and Bomani had plans to save the family business from the growing threat of the internet. They shut down BBC's Adult Books and moved to a larger location a little further from the ghetto rebranding the store as the BBC Lover's Boutique. The business catered to the growing BBC lifestyle trend locally. In addition to interracial porn, they sold BBC lifestyle gear, such as tee shirts and queen of spades jewelry. Buru set up a tattoo studio while Dawn learned body piercing mostly piercing belly buttons. They store added a fashion line selling BBC ONLY Tee shirts, spade bikinis, and other slutty outfits catering to strippers at the many dance clubs in the area. They kept the Bull Pen, but it also went online. A large number of their sales also moved online, the internet working for them now instead of against them. They sold more BBC LIFELIKE DILDOS and KING DONGS then ever over the internet, though Ben complained he didn't get to meet the women purchasing them.

Dawn saw her husband less and less those days. With his boys running the store, Ben set off on his own adventures across the country sometimes being gone for months on end. He came back for Benny's graduation from high school, presenting his son with a brand-new motorcycle. Ben and Benny spent the summer touring the West together before Benny went off to law school.

Cleo grew up to be a stunner. She had her mother's body with light brown skin and darker hair. She wanted to be a writer and went to college to study writing. She was independent, Ben paid her tuition, but she paid the rest of her way stripping at the Miami Temptations. She married young, a white Bull named Frank. His cock was on the small side at ten inches, but it was still a cock and it kept her satisfied. His smaller sized cock kept him from straying too much. Cleo continued stripping nights and wrote during the day. Her books were all interracial romances set in South Florida featuring black women and hung white men.

As her children went off to College, Dawn was still a stunner at 50. She still looked better in a bikini than most women half her age, never failing to make Ben's cock or her much younger Bull's cocks rise at the sight of her.

Ben came home from a long ride. At 73, he'd slowed, having his own penis problems, but Scott's company's miracle drug ironically solved that problem. He came home and made love to his wife twice that night. The next day he started packing for another trip.

"But you just got back," she complained, wrapping her arms around him from behind. She was nude, hair still wet from the shower. She reached down and squeezed her crotch. "I was hoping you'd stay longer this time."

Ben turned and embraced her. He was holding her black spade bikini, $39.99 at the BBC Lover's Boutique. "This time, you're coming with me, baby." Ben kissed her.

"But the kids..." Their kids were in college and on their own. Their business always had either Buru or Bomani successfully running it and they had competent assistant managers to oversee things should they take some time off. "But..."

"But nothing. You're coming with me." He handed her the bikini. "Put this on."

A few hours later, Ben straddled his bike and turned it on. He was wearing leather pants and a white tee. She climbed on behind him wearing a barely there black thong bikini that could get them pulled over in many states. "Where we going?" she asked, wrapping her arms around her husband.

Ben pulled goggles down over his eyes. "Wherever you want, babe," he replied.

Dawn leaned forward resting her head on his back as the motorcycle moved down their driveway. Her hand was inches above Ben's mighty black cock, a cock that would be in her daily for however ever long their adventure lasted.

What could be better than that?

THE END