All Comments on 'Wanting the Same Thing'

by LoveMenLoveSex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kinky

Not judging. Don't think I'd let another guy fuck me. But I'd let a woman peg me with a strap on. Seems only fair if I want to fuck her ass that she should be allowed to do the same to me. Reciprocity. You'll probably get negative feedback, but live and let live and different strokes for different folks.

MrFoxwoodMrFoxwoodabout 10 years ago
Pleasingly enjoyable.

Gay male sex doesn't do anything for me but this was really well written and it was a joy to read.

As Anonymous said, expect negative feedback, there will be people who will tell you this should be in the Gay Male category, people who can't read this without feeling their own sexuality threatened.

I look forward to reading more of your stories.

DistantThunderDistantThunderabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Nicely written. Great mix of story and passion. Well done. Very well done, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tag needed

At the very least this needs a gay tag, not mmf. Well composed but not my genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please write more!

This is one of the most well-written stories I've read here-and one of the hottest as well! It's too bad people need to nitpick about location/tags, hope that doesn't discourage you because this girl can't wait for more-and I don't care if it's mmf, mfm, ffm, fmf, fff, or mmm! Or mfmmff whatever!

enigma3enigma3about 4 years ago

very erotic. thank you for posting

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

HOT !!!! although I like Dean's description of his 1st. time better than his time with Pete. Absolutely love her thoughts at the ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous