Wanting the Same Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, shit..." Dean ground out, his legs spreading wider at the touch of the other man. "I want...god...I want you to fuck me – Jesus, Pete, I want you inside me!"

Pete looked at him as he sucked on the end of Dean's cock, dipping his fingers in the small jar of lube at the end of the bed. Dean shook when he pushed a finger inside of him, his indrawn breath rough.

"Relax, big boy," Pete soothed him, sliding the finger in and out gently, pulling and stretching his hole. He added another finger and watched Dean's face as he pushed the two deep inside of him, slipping over his prostate and rubbing it. Dean's face twisted up in ecstasy, his hips jerking and his cock visibly throbbing, dark red and slick from his pre-come, the head almost purple.

I stared at him, and at Pete, my own juices running freely onto the bed as I watched Dean penetrated, watched him arch up toward Pete's hand, demanding more, his need blatant and desperate.

"Pete..." he moaned, twisting against my hold on his wrists. "Fuck me...please."

Pete was thorough, I had to give him that. He lubed again, smearing the water-based emollient over his fingers as he pushed them into Dean again, three this time, stretching him out as pleasurably as he could. Dean drew his legs up further, knees wide apart, his ass open and ready as Pete moved between his legs and began to rub the head of his own rock-hard dick against Dean's ass. Sitting a little higher, I tucked Dean's hands between my legs, feeling his fingers twitch as they were soaked and he pushed them into me and I watched Pete push the head of his cock into Dean, a little at a time, pulling back and pushing forward, the man between us sucking in little gasps of air and moaning as he was stretched and filled.

Inch by inch the long thick cock went into him and I was thrumming inside, watching Dean take it, watching Pete wait for a moment or two before he began to pull out again.

"Dean..." he said, looking up at his face. "Tell me how you want it."

There was a shuddering grunt and Dean opened his eyes, looking down at the man between his legs. "Hard as fuck...hard as fuck."

He thrust his fingers into me as Pete rammed his cock into him, leaning forward against Dean's knees, pushing him hard into the bed. I looked down at Dean's face, his eyes half-open, the pupils hugely dilated, his lips parted as he struggled to get a breath, his skin flushed with heat and colour. He'd never looked as beautiful to me as he did then, being fucked hard, and wanting it so much his cock was jerking and spurting a little as the sensations crawled through his nervous system and flushed him out.

I came over his hands, shaking like a leaf in a high wind as his balls drew up, hard and round and full. Pete's fingers curled around Dean's cock, jerking him hard in time with his thrusts into him and the bed was trembling as both men got closer, neither feeling the need to restrain their grunts and groans of deep, aching pleasure. I watched Pete's fingers clench hard around the base of Dean's cock, and he was coming, his head thrown back again, and Dean shot his load at near the same time, over Pete's stomach and thighs, over the bed and onto the floor.

As with me, Pete fell forward, staying in Dean as he milked them both out with small pushes in and out of him. He pulled out and crawled up Dean, lying half on top of him as Dean lowered his legs and tensed and releases the long muscles of back and leg that had been contracted for too long. I watched Pete lean over Dean, kissing him gently, his hand cupping Dean's face in a tender caress.

"You were perfect," he murmured and the kiss between them deepened for a few moments before Dean pulled back, drawing me down to lie beside him.

In the aftermath, I wasn't sure what to think of what I'd seen between the two men, or what it might mean for the relationship I had with Dean. He hadn't made love to Pete the way he did to me, not only in not taking the more dominant role, but revealing something that I thought only two men could share, their strength, their knowledge of each other's bodies and mindsets, maybe, that a woman couldn't, simply by fact of being a woman.

I'd been loved and caressed by both of them, and that brought its own erotic feelings, having two men sharing me. It wasn't something I could see happening so readily in the midst of day to day life, but it was something that I would never forget either.

Dean shifted, Pete moving aside and away as he rolled over and wrapped his arms around me, his mouth pressing against the soft skin of my neck. I felt the mattress lift as Pete got off the bed, and we both rolled to look at him.

"Okay if I have a shower before I go?" he asked, his expression carefully neutral, I thought.

"Yeah," Dean said, an undercurrent of male understanding passing between them, I thought. "Thanks."

At that, Pete smiled, a little warmth in the expression. "Anytime," he said lightly. "Tonight's the most fun I've had in a long time."

I smiled as Dean's arms tightened around me. When the bathroom door closed behind him, Dean murmured against my ear. "It was good, he was good, but I think I like my fun with you better."

I looked at him, feeling my brows rise. "Really? You looked like you were in heaven."

"We could do it again," he said, moving back onto one elbow to look at me. "If you want to, but our lives, every day, are closer to heaven than this."

I had no idea of what to say to that. One day, far off in the future, I thought I might like to have another evening like this one. But I felt the same way, I loved the way we were together and I had the feeling that was only going to get better.

12