All Comments on 'Watching Eva from Next Door'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Would have loved to lose my virginity that way.

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
Back to school

I'm a Virgin to, can I come over to play. My happy ending has Josh learning more like don't fuck a guys wife if he is naked and behind you. Josh could find himself in the middle, with more than one virginity to lose here. Oh buying my wife a gift, that's so thoughtful now I have a gift for you, Eva help him, come on Josh on our knees. There's one more lesson to learn.....

A summer to remember

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You're a genious!

I have the same fantasies and fetishes as you, that's why I enjoyed every single detail in your story, I mean it literally, EVERY SINGLE DETAIL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I an happily married and have been for twenty years.

However, my first wife was eighteen when we married and I was twenty-two and just out of the army. We had been married a week when my high school buddy dropped by our apartment on a Saturday just after we had sex, we were both naked. I answered the door naked when I saw it was John and I took him into our bedroom where Linda was naked under a thin sheet. She was her high scool's homecoming queen and had a stunning figure with particularly large breasts. Not thinking, I pulled the sheet down so he could see them. He just had to touch them! John and I shared girls in high school. While I had a seven inch penis John's was nine inches. He was out of his clothes in a flash and somehow was fucking my child bride before I could stop him. My young wife had the biggest dick of he life buried inside her tight pussy. She came three times on his cock and screamed in a way she never had for me! When John left I went down on her and she loved it as I licked up his semen and then I fucked her. A month later John dropped by to see me and fucked my wife again and she loved it as she made me her willing cuckold. In the ensuing years I arranged for many men to enjoy my wife and she never complained.

BobbieKayeCutieBobbieKayeCutieabout 5 years ago
Unbelievable

I enjoyed this story until the narrator talked about his nine inch cock. A penis that size is extremely rare, and exists almost exclusively in porn movies.

The average erect penis is about five and a half inches. Nine inches would be a freak.

Oh, and you opened with something about Eva's breasts were small, but not too small. Just like a penis, no breasts are too small.

Well written, but you lost me with the nine inch cock.

Speechless2025Speechless202511 months ago

We must have more from Jay and Eva! Maybe a vacation with a full on gang bang! Or a swingers party? Hey, let jay get some strange too! Oooo, a DVP!!!

amoroneamorone9 months ago

Great story. What a wonderful experience for the young man. I would happily take the part of either man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous