All Comments on 'Watching Nina'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
loved it

like living your dreams or sexual fantasty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sorry, but the 2nd half was a big disappointment.

In the 1st half you talked about how enchanted Ben was with his brother's GF. You repeatedly say things like, "Of all the girlfriends he's had over the years, you were my favorite," he "admired this lady," "her eyes danced with wit," etc. You even say, "What could my idiot brother possibly have been thinking to let this one slip out of his hands?" Ben seems to have been smitten with this girl for a long time and for much more than her sexuality.

But then in the 2nd half, you don't develop this potentially beautiful relationship at all. Instead, Ben treats her like a fuck toy and has no interest in promoting a romance with this girl he's idealized for so long. If I'd been Ben, I'd have tried to get a long term relationship started with this dream girl. "When comes such another?"

Aside from this criticism, the sex was good. However, unless she has severe anatomic abnormalities, there's no way she could "push her cervix forward and into [his] mouth."

tinman69stinman69sabout 16 years ago
Fantastic Story!!!

This was the hottest story I've read on here in a long time! I sure hope there is a second chapter coming! I would love to see them have a relationship, and maybe bring her girlfriend into the picture! Now that would be a really hottt scene!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So horny

This story made me so horny...I came so hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You would need a flexible face to meet her cervix.

Hot sex, just an anatomy point; the cervix isn't on the outside of a woman's body. You sure wouldn't get hit in the face with it while going down on a woman.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
call 911

If you ever get hit in the face with a woman's cervix call 911 immediately (or whatever the equivalent is in your country)

She has suffered a major prolapse and is in danger of her internal organs falling out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous