Watching Nina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well you weren't too shabby yourself. Kind of glad I ran into you," I joked.

We began to talk and touch; our hands wandering lightly over one another's body. She really was lovely and I must say, I love the post-orgasmic connection and the way it slowly leads to the next round. I was already hard again and Nina smiled as she gently stroked my cock as we talked, her long fingers wrapped expertly around my shaft, rubbing up and down with just the right amount of friction. She leaned into my ear.

"I need your cock inside me."

"Well, I can't think of anyplace he'd rather be right now," I replied.

Nina pushed me onto my back and swung her leg over my hips, her breasts dangling seductively above my head. I reached up and cupped their softness.

"God, you're beautiful."

She reached down as she hovered above and took my dick back into her hands, rubbing the head against her clit. I let her lead the show for a bit, as she slid the head into her wet slit and slowly pressed downward. She lowered herself an inch or two, then backed up, only to slide down again; slowly working my length into her cunt. She caught her breath with each inch, and I resisted the urge to slam into her and let her do the insertion at her own pace.

Inch by inch she worked her way down, until my shaft was firmly ensconced in her sex. She leaned over to kiss me full on the lips and as we kissed deeply, she began to rock up and down. She took it nice and slow, pulling herself upward until only the tip of my cock was engaged, and then sliding down the long shaft until our pubic bones met and she ground her cunt in a tight circle.

My mind went back to the evening watching Nina fuck my brother and I knew that, while she was starting slowly, she was just getting warmed up. She pulled up and put her hands on the headboard and began a more intense rocking motion. Instead of going up and down, she began to slide back and forth, using her hips to hump and pulse against my prick. I placed my hands on her generous hips and guided her back and forth.

"Fuck, Nina. That feels so good. Don't stop."

I could tell from her breathing that she was getting into it. She began to pump me with a purpose, a growing desire that needed to be filled. I looked down at her perfect cunt, stretched wide with my girth; her lips clinging to my cock as she rocked back and forth. She picked up speed and began to fuck me with more intensity. As she leaned forward I lifted my hips off the bed and began to fuck her from below. She moaned with approval and her breathing told me she was getting into the rhythm.

In one acrobatic move I flipped her over, never disengaging my cock. Onto her back she went, and as her ass squared up on the bed, I drove my cock home. She yelped with surprise as I began to fuck her hard and deep. I rammed it home relentlessly, as I propped myself up on my arms, planted my spread legs against her inner thighs and plowed into her with authority.

"Oh, God, Ben! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, baby! Ohhh! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

She began to say yes with each thrust. I began to pump my hips at a rapid rate, plunging into her cunt, jack hammering her pussy with my cock. She was so tight, but we fit together so well and her natural lubrication kept our union well oiled. The harder I fucked her, the louder she yelled. I couldn't let up. I had to bring this to closure. The bed began to bang against the wall as I fucked her with a strength and power I didn't even know I had. She was completely open to me, her sex gaping to give me complete unfettered access.

As I drove my cock into her deep and hard, I could feel an eruption brewing deep inside. I could tell from her own sounds that she was close to the brink. We were both moaning and sweating, fucking like rabbits, her hips grinding to meet my thrusts as the sound of our bodies slamming together drowned out our cries.

"God, Nina. You're so fucking tight."

"Come in me, Ben! Fill me, Goddammit!. Come on! FUCK ME!"

And as we grunted and groaned and pounded and sweated like this was going to be our last fuck, I felt my orgasm welling deep down in my groin. As I rammed my cock into her with all my might, I felt her body spasm and she let out a guttural cry. I screamed her name and let my load go at the same time; deep long spurts erupted from my cock as my girth pulsed against her vagina walls.

We collapsed together in a sweaty heap, laughing at the intensity that had just passed between us. Her face was flush from exertion, as was mine, and her breathing was heavy as we lay together. I lay my head on her breasts and could feel and hear her heart racing. My hands traced over her body and she threw her arms around me and pulled me to her. We embraced closely as I wrapped one leg over her stomach and nuzzled into her neck.

"Nice fuck, Nina. My brother is an idiot."

She laughed and kissed me.

"Yeah, well his loss is your gain, big brother."

"That is very true."

Nina stayed well past midnight that night. She did have to work the next day and I had a morning meeting. We fucked two more times and I began to see that Nina liked it rough and she liked to be told what to do. I got off on the control of our love making and we formed an intense sexual link that night that was going to carry itself through to another meeting; that much I knew to be sure.

I watched her get dressed that night as I lay exhausted and spent on the bed, my cock laying in a turgid heap on my stomach. As she leaned over the bed to kiss me goodbye, she gave my cock a lick and a kiss, then leaned up to kiss me tenderly on the lips.

"I hope we'll be seeing you guys in New York again soon."

"You can bet on it, Nina."

I hopped up out of bed and gave her one more gentle kiss as she opened the door and headed out into the Upper East Side night.