All Comments on 'Waves'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

As a lifelong Gay Curious this was very special. Something to fantasize about.

69stroker6969stroker69about 2 years ago

I love bathhouses and I would love to have a day like you described here. I am a bottom that is addicted to cock and cum and loved your story.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Well You pretty much got the basic deal of the bathhouse from back in the 70’s before AIDS. I use to go to the bathhouse in my youth 18 and once I did the train route took on 6 guys. It was so much fun. I had 3 different bathhouses I went to depending on my mood. One was a lot of black men that loved to use an 18 year old kid that was 5’3” and 100 lbs. another was almost all older men 50’s + that loved being daddies, and one that was younger (30’s) guys but one thing they all had in common was that I was a total bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shady_Lady, your guess was spot-on. This read like you have been to one of the better bath houses. I used to go to one in DC that was very much like this. Looks like this is the beginning of a new life for Spencer. Guess we'll have to hope for a sequel of this HOT story to find out what his real name is. This story was way past five stars. Thanks, MLF

Jackiebi7Jackiebi7about 2 years ago

God I love your stories. I wouldn’t worry about being a woman (I’d love to be one myself, actually)…it probably gives them a tenderness and gentleness that might not always be there. And I bet you’re hell with a strap on! Thanks!

jay1459jay1459about 2 years ago

Loved the story - thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, perhaps a little dangerous. I worked with a gay guy, Paul, during my summers in college. We talked about many things but he was a much better understanding women than me, that's another story. I met his partner, Joe and eventually, one week I stayed with them on the Jersey shore. They were really a great pair of guys for a newbie like me seeking to experiment. I lost my virginity every which way that week with them.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

I love this line from this story:

"I think we have a new breeding piggy don't we?"

Yes, I love to be bred. I often go to bathouses for hot gay sessions and I love it every time, except that I usually use condoms when I get fucked (only been barebacked twice, with regular lovers).

I must say that I love gay stories written by a female writer. Please write more gay stories. This one is fantastic.

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendalealmost 2 years ago

Well written and hot, surprised the author was a woman, she must be able to turn into a fly and stick to the wall...That said I've been to bath houses when their was one available in my town, I loved the raw sexual heat but never did anything. I've always been afraid of STD's and that fear has kept me very cautious.

The gay community's free and easy ways are proving a target area for monkey pox these days, a cautionary tale. Works of fiction carry no bugs but just the thought of it affected my ability to enjoy this story, Just me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Be sure to get all your vaccinations and get on prep if you're planning on joining a gay spa. It's hard to resist bareback fucking and most men don't like wearing condoms.

Bootlover59Bootlover59over 1 year ago

Thank you,

Your wish for the reader to achieve an orgasm is, for me, fulfilled. You have put in writing the inner desires i cannot get myself to act upon. I enjoyed every word and....Well yes i had THE orgasm.

Thank you.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

Marvelous. Hypnotic. Sensual. So very true to life. Loved every word! You are such a gifted, prolific writer of erotica. Your dirty mind is in a class of its own. You have turned on so many men like me, I'm so glad I came across your work. Want to give you a 10.

BiMaxBiMaxover 1 year ago

Glorious! Very well written and so true to life. Bravo!

hungbottomhungbottom8 months ago

I remember the 'Baths' and your story was spot-on! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Simply Wow. Fantastic story and well written. Not much left to the imagination!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I went to my first boathouse last week.Sucked 5 cocks and swallowed one load.Got briefly topped but he couldn’t stay hard.Im planning on going now and getting spit roasted..wish me luck(there’s usually 50 + men Sundays so would be sure thing I’m thinking)👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...