All Comments on 'Weekend at Varun's Ch. 01'

by hottie_nikita

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best by an Indian Writer!! Yet.. :P

I have been a lit reader for long and i usually don't comment. But my my did u make me. Very well written. Still finding it hard to believe that an Indian (even i am one) would write so well.

A great instance/example:

Snap - door opens ... Shuffle - we enter ... Thud - bags thrown aside ... Slam - door shut ... Smooch - there we go again!!!

Especially the banter (sweet and teasing chat between the characters was really good)

Really awesome niki, keep up the good work. Waiting for more.

Honorary Mention: My first story in the section "Erotic Couplings"! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!!!

Mindblowing stuff Nikita!!! You sure seem like one helluva hottie. Your graphic description of lovemaking, made me cum!

Waiting for Chapter 2 ... Post it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

When's Ch.02 coming? It's still Saturday morning in the story. Tell us about the rest of the weekend!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Waiting for Chapter 2 ... Post it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

please write about her first encounter with varun , waiting for that....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm Varun too, but, not as lucky!

Oh wow Nikita!!! I wish I was the Varun in this story, and had a hot babe like you. Please write more ... desperately waiting to feel more jealous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where have you been?

Sexy Niki!

For a first post, this one is an excellent piece! Kudos! But, it's been over a year since you posted this one!!! And, you've left all of us readers hanging. Please post the sequel/(s) soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Really like your fluid style of narrative, especially the conversations between you and your lover. Assuming it's a true story, you're obviously having a torrid extra-marital affair. Curious to know how you manage. I'm myself in a similar affair with my coworker, but, on days the guilt kills me. Anyway, it's a good story. It's a shame that you haven't written any more.

hottie_nikitahottie_nikitaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Many Many Thanks!!!

Thanks for all your comments! Really appreciate it ... Feel very encouraged!!!

Since all of those who've commented have done it anonymously, I cannot thank them personally.

To answer everyone's question about why I haven't posted the next parts, I have had quite some personal issues in the past year. So, couldn't write. But, now I'm back, and will be posting Part 2 within the next couple of days, and Part 3 within the week. Hope all of you like them as much as this one!

Muah! :*

Nikita

loner_in_spaceloner_in_spacealmost 12 years ago
Great start.

Well well, I'm visiting here after about a decade today, and boy was I impressed with this one. Keep it coming Nikki. Great beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good stuff lady. Very good indeed. Now live up to your promise and continue the story soon.

matey2012matey2012almost 12 years ago
Wow!!!

Hi Nikita!

I'm very very new to Literotica - just a couple of weeks back I started visiting. I was looking for stories written by Indians, since I am one too. Found your story in the Erotic Couplings Hall of Fame - one of the rare Indian stories in the Hall of Fame of any category. You make us proud. Your story is so good, I have read it every single day since the past few days. Keep it up, and quickly write the continuation as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Fabulous story. The sex has been described very well. I can visualize you and your lover fucking each other, the detailing is so good. The dialogue is also very nice. Loved it.

savvynairsavvynairalmost 12 years ago
Whoa Baby!!!

Whattastory darling!!! Loooved it :*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You write well. Keep it up. And write more. There's much potential here that I can see.

Sanjayanand1Sanjayanand1almost 12 years ago
Floored

WOW. AWESOME. GREAT and many more. You are hot and your story hotter. Waiting for Part 2, 3 and other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Erotica at its best

Your story is quite a surprise. Very erotic and very free flowing. You have recreated the events so well that I could visualize them easily. Good show. Truly deserving of top ranking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Your description of yourself itself gave me a hard on. Then the sex was too good. You are a true hottie, Nikita.

hedonistnaughtyguyhedonistnaughtyguyalmost 12 years ago
Hey Babby Cum 2 Me

Whoa Nikki,

Way2Go. Fantastic stuff by an Indian Hottie. Keep it "up". Pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding!

I had to comment on both your stories, and compliment you! You sure are one of the best Indian writers on Lit. I have read both your stories a few times over already, and I think I will land up reading them a lot of times. Keep up the good work. We need more writers like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Decent first post

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
True to your nickname

Nikita, you're a true hottie - Hot looks and hotter writing. Good show. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Your story made me and my boyfriend so horny, we acted it out! And we loved it!

rombo034rombo034almost 12 years ago

Pretty hot indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mama Mia!!!

What a hot story! I wish I could give it 7 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You rock, Nikita - absolutely rock!

hottie_nikitahottie_nikitaover 11 years agoAuthor
OVERWHELMED!!! :)

I'm so totally overwhelmed by the response to my 2 stories!!! The number and kind of emails I get daily, is mindblowing. And, the fact that my stories have been rated so highly that they are among the Top 10 all time, makes it even more encouraging.

In the past month and a half, I have had a personal tragedy and then an injury to deal with, and hence have been out of action. But, with all your love, I will soon make up for lost time. You will see a flurry of stories soon!

As for all the mails, please give me a few days, and I will respond to each one of them. To all those who want to just get into my pants, let me tell you that, from my stories I may appear very uninhibited, but, it takes a lot for someone to get into my inner circle for me to be that way with them. So, for those who want to get to know me better, we'll keep the exchanges going, and let's see where it takes us. I have, so far, had one encounter with someone who wrote to me from here, and it was fun! So, men, keep at it! ;)

MUAH :*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fabulously written. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Some talent

You are a very talented woman - as a narrator, and of course, as a hottie!

mntnman64mntnman64over 11 years ago
Well written !!

I particularly enjoy reading stories written by women. I like and appreciate their perspective on sex. You are obviously uninhibited and enthusiastic. I like that. Keep up the great work; I look forward to reading more. You are a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tease!!!!!!

Niki u r such a cock tease. You write so effing well, but write one story a year. And ur fans like me have to keep wanking off waiting for your next. Not fair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are too good baby

I am not surprised that your stories are top ranked. Your first paragraph itself is a killer. You rock babe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're the best. Period.

You are the best erotica writer out here. By far. Keep writing in.

kinkydreams667kinkydreams667over 11 years ago
Hmmm...A Real Hot stuff from a Real Hottie

Gosh...your so hot to look at and your narrative is so fucking dripping...looking forward to your comments on my stories as well...BTW...I about to jerk off right now....Reason? Your dripping hot description....Muaahhh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous