All Comments on 'Weekend Getaway'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
killing the story

Your over use, improper use of . . . is killing the story line, providing a slow death. Remove 99.9999% of all uses and use proper grammer will help greatly. Further in a few spots I noted more . . . than words of story text.

warfarinwarfarinover 16 years ago
Enjoyable

Excellent, right up there with the Spring Break series. You are one the finer authors in the site

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Howdy!

While I explained that this genre isn't my particular favorite, I enjoyed this story. I am not a big fan of multiple spouses or girl-on-girl sex, but this story was well written and very tastefully done. I commend you, HLD. An excellent story that was a pleasure to edit. I only wish more writers could have even half the grasp of writing that you do (myself included) And why is it people complain more about the grammar (yes, it's spelled with two a's) spelling and other stuff instead of the overall content and quality of the story?<BR><BR>If I had seen anything wrong with the use of the .... then I would have pointed that out. I don't think it took away from the story at all. <BR><BR>People need to remember (I will say this over and over) LITEROTICA IS AN <B><U><I>AMATEUR</B></I></U> WRITING WEBSITE! What don't they get about that? You want perfect grammar (again with two a's) then spend your hard earned money on a professionally edited novel by a <B><U><I>PROFESSIONAL</B></I></U> author! <BR><BR>Thank you for a wonderfully romantic story, HLD! I look forward to more from you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for bringing us all up to date with that great family. Your writing is a pleasure to read in that you tell a great story that can stand alone seperate from the earth shattering sex. Please keep writing an one day let us know how that family is doing.

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 16 years ago
Excellent work

I was wondering how the Spring Break foursome turned out down the roa... extremely well-written, very creative, and altogether a great way to spend a few hours. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great job

very good. I've read the spring break series and enjoyed it. I wanted to follow up n u did great. I'm hoping you do write the story that included mimi and geoff I'm looking forward to reading that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent follow-up

I am not a big fan of either group sex or lesbian sex stories but someone recommended several of your stories and I am so glad they did. This was a great read. Now if you would only do a follow-up for McKayla's Miracle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding story

What a truly marvelous story. I enjoyed 'Spring Break' but this is so much more thoughtful. Nice job. Give us a look at the next 10 years?

thx.......tim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More Info

Finish the back story - what's on the website and another story?

ananduananduabout 13 years ago
Earning my five Geek points

R.Anselm H. "Stranger in a strange land", but can you name the second appearance as well?

and so far love thespring braek and this one, continuing to the next chapters right now (midnight CET)

brdwygrl87brdwygrl87about 11 years ago

Wow!!!! Spring Break was amazing and this one was even better!!!!! I honestly had to keep reminding myself constantly that this was just a story (unless you wrote by experience cause if it is HOT DAMN) because it was so well written and the details were perfect.The sex? Very hard to come up with words to praise it!!! Like the best I've read lately if not ever!!! I think I fell in love with the four of them. I might even be a little bit obsessed. Whatevs!!!! No regrets :D I'm saving this and Spring Break because this will be one of my go to stories for my entertainment!!!!! Thank you for taking the time to write such an incredible series!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spellbinding!

I LOVED the entire series, and the last installment was the best. Compassion, love, respect, and steamy sex? God, I would give anything to be involved in a relationship like theirs. I always enjoy your writings, and this series was one of your finest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your stories are so damn good; that they h-u-r-t!

UM; what? (( I love that you will share me with our two lesbian friends // We had enough headaches trying to get things done for a lesbian couple )) didn't you debate earlier that a Lesbian would "never have sex with a man"? So; of course all 3 women are BI-sexual!!

(( "I think we need to breed some more." )) hahahaha

(( You were so dense sometimes, I could have whipped out my tits and you'd have asked about my haircut instead." )) ROFLMFAO

(( "The stories are all true, aren't they?" "Except for the one about Hungarian midget and the three-legged camel," I winked. )) Hee-hee-ho-ho; you're killin me

AND then you pole-axed me with (( We want . . . we want you _____ )); I swear, my brain and heart stopped dead, holy mackerel

The weird thing is; while I don't have HIS history; I think & feel the way he does; so I can see myself in his shoes - it's not envy or jealousy. I hate to realize that, because I can't even find one for me! Ponders that and sighs in frustration 8~(

Thanks;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
trivia

Anne, Dorcas, Gillian and Miriam were the names of the "secretaries " in Robert A Heilin's "Stranger in a Strange land " I claim the nerd points

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NOT A BAD STORY

Not a bad story but not a great story. Now I know who Melinda in McKaylas Miracle Revisited is. A friend of Melanie but I had not heard of her being mentioned before that. I do not think it is on par with(Some Things Are Ment To Be, I Want To Be In Love, McKalyas Miracle, Mckaylas Miracle Revisited or Impersonating Brianne) but that is just my thinking. I gave it 5 stars for the content and the great writing but as far as story line goes I am sorry but 3 stars is as high as I can go. It was about 4 people being in bed most of the time.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
True. Love

This story evolved from Spring Break and the title says it all. They all truly love each other but when Honey and Tiger talked after there pledge to each other she made it plain that she was not his wife they all were his wife and if he could or would not love them all equal that they would have to split the two couples up and go separate ways. So Tiger committed to them all loving each other equally. In my favorites.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Loved it! Hope to read about their adventure with Mimi and Geoff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

Again it was a pleasure to Read the Next Part of their lifes

Buildings_Cool71Buildings_Cool71over 6 years ago
Nice continuation of Spring Break

As I said before, nice love story, keep up the good work. Thank you again

NotAverageNotAveragealmost 5 years ago
Talent

Man... I love reading your stuff. Are you really that good at fiction? šŸ˜‰

I read most of the spring break crew years ago and recently found you again with Mckaylas miracle. After those, I read the spring break stuff again. I just wanted to let you know I appreciate your efforts here. What a diamond in all the rough. When are you going to write your 4 book epic? I'll be first in line.

FseriesFseriesover 4 years ago

Iā€™m not sure I like the girls always scheming behind his back and almost forcing him to accept their decisions they made without him. Still an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two things. He should have been pretty mad at being essentially raped - expected to father a child with no prior discussion.

The other has to do with anal sex. The first time I tried it we were just exploring and it was not good. Awful for her in fact. I never tried it again until I was being ridden by my wife's girlfriend who just switched from pussy to ass. My eyes and my wife's eyes about popped out of our heads. It turned out that for her vaginal sex was just a warmup for anal. Unfortunately hemerobiids make any type of anal painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, but his wives should have talked with him first. They should have decided together!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I havenā€™t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...