All Comments on 'Welcome Home, Ma'am'

by Miss_Ds_slave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice introduction

This introduction to your character was exciting. What happens to him now? I hope it's quite serious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Nice Story, boy.

That was a very lovely story of a male submissive's search for a Mistress. The woman you found is very lucky, I would love to find someone that is so willing to serve and please me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cuckolding Bob

Your story is well written and it brought me back to when I had a married girl friend. She was my secretary and one day, after some drinks, admitted that she would be available to have a 'safe'affair any time I wanted.

I actually took her downstairs to my car and had her give me a blow job...LOL

After a few weeks of a torrid affair in hotels all around SoCal, she admitted that she would like to have her husband watch us fuck. She even promised to be a totally submissive slut for me to show off for 'him'. After she gave me a sales pitch, I really liked the idea of seeing the look on his face while I straddled his cute wife's body and fed her my stiff, drooling dick...LOL!

One afternoon, I went to their house and there they was...waiting...for ME. Elaine and I fucked our brains out while he watched. It did make me HOT having him there seeing me use his eager wife any way I wanted.

Eventually, she wanted more. She wanted to see him suck my dick! Since I had let a guy suck my dick in the past, I thought that would be fun to get him on his knees for me and show his wife how much control she actually did have over him.

She did order him to suck me off. It was actually funny because you should have seen the look on his face when she just came out and said it: "honey...now I want YOU to suck his dick"...!! He just about shit in his pants...LOL.

I enjoyed seeing him VERY SLOWLY move over to me, his brain spinning, eyes glazed over... He knelt before me and she had him remove my towel. She had him kiss my dick. She told him to suck it into his mouth and get me erect. Then she came over and massaged my balls while he sucked..and sucked..and sucked...until I erupted in his mouth. It was soooooo HOT seeing him slurp my semen into his mouth while she made him swallow. Of course, once the dam broke, there was plenty more fun with him eating her to multiple orgasms after I fucked her.

It was cool and your story really brought that scene back in living color.---malapulga@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story!

You have the makings of an excellent novelist while seeking out your sissy side right along with it. I urge you to continue writing and have additional features as your life as a cuckold unfolds. I would love to offer some suggestions for your next story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous