We've Been Watching You Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebecca's ordeal continues.
5.3k words
4.2
46.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologize now for those who do not like this story. It is much harder to write the thoughts and visions in my mind. This second part may be dull and even seems slow to me. I hope to improve the quality as the story progresses.

Buckled to my knees and crying into my hands, thoughts raced through my mind about being sexually used against my will. Feelings of helplessness resurfaced as I relived the assault in my mind; Franklin pulling my dress above my belly, exposing me to the two subordinates outside the French doors and my thong being cut off of me with the two men staring at my naked flesh. Finally, the abuse would end after humiliating aggressive penetration of both my pussy and ass and a hot splashing facial as the two men watched on, courtesy of my harasser, Franklin Rogers.

I whimpered uncontrollably falling into the fetal position, my arms now wrapped around me consoling myself. Escaping my memory was my shame covered unintentional orgasm and how wet my pussy was left. After recounting the trauma I had endured, all that was left was the painful burning inside my bottom. I must have lain on the floor for thirty minutes wondering why I was the one they were watching and if there was any way I could escape this horror.

With Franklin demonstrating how well they have been able to keep their eyes on me and his confession of eliminating people, I was trapped. There would be nothing I could do except face the next 10 days head on.

I forced myself off of the floor and smoothed my wrinkled dress over my lower portion void of panties now. My face covered in tears and dried semen, my pussy used and sticky, and my ass ripped and sore, I wanted a shower. I looked down the stairs making my way towards the main level bathroom and chose to follow them. I found another, more spacious bathroom, a half bath, and three bedrooms down there. I chose to shower down there.

I pushed the shower curtain aside to start the water and saw a note stuck to the shower wall signed with a large smiley face sticker.

Rebecca,

Obey your instructions. Do not prolong the situation.

My heart sank again and I ripped the note down, crumbled it up, and threw it furiously at the waste basket. Sadness consumed me as I started the water. I removed my dress and looked into the mirror. Seeing the mascara mess and white splotches of dried semen across my face, I almost began to cry again, but toughened up to enjoy a steaming hot shower.

I still writhed in shame for having an orgasm during my rape and I knew I did not want the next 10 days to bring what I knew was inevitable. Random intrusions, text message instructions, orders to obey; thinking of these only added to the stress that had mounted within me. Something else was tainting my thoughts though. I was torn. I hated Franklin driving his cock in and out of me, but at the same time I never wanted him to stop.

I washed my face and cleaned my body of the invisible foul stain covering me, all the while finding a hint of eroticism from the situation. I found myself tantalizing my nipples thinking of what had occurred earlier and soon I was using a finger to part my love curtains and press against my love hole. Cleaned of but still angry of the situation, my little vagina was producing natural lubricant. My hand slid deeper and reached under to touch my weakened anus. I could feel a slight gape. I was definitely loosened back there and the feel alarmed me. This was different to me and unlike the way my pussy was used; I was not fond of my anal destruction. Perhaps this dislike was the basis of my anger, but it didn't stop me from bringing myself to another climax.

With the anger raging through me, inducing an orgasm took quite an effort despite being as aroused as I was. I hooked my index and middle finger into my soupy wet hole, stretching my vaginal walls open, while forcefully applying pressure against my clit with my free hand. As I irritably stretched my hole, my clit began to swell. Direct pressure applied to my clit turned into a forceful wide spin centering on my clit, but also massaging my pussy lips. My hips began to buck, my pussy hole was torn open, and enraged thoughts of my anal abuse intensified the clitoral orgasm. I moaned and released repetitive short high pitched hums and finally slid down the shower wall with an unrelenting sound of pleasure.

I got out of the shower wrapping myself in a towel, and proceeded to look over the bedrooms again to make the choice of which one I would try to find comfort in while I stayed. As I stared into the second bedroom, I noticed a gift wrapped box placed carefully on the bed. It wasn't there earlier when I first examined the lower level.

The paper was love red, the same color as the envelope from the mail. It was decorated with silver ribbon and had a yellow smiley face sticker on it. I opened the box, finding a pink and yellow fruity striped halter bra and tie sides thong with matching stockings. The apparel was cute and as I pulled it from the box I found a letter sealed with a yellow smiley face sticker. I opened the letter signed with yet another smiley face sticker:

Rebecca,

I hope you have become more relaxed and have started to enjoy your stay. You should be getting hungry soon and you will find the refrigerator and cupboards are stocked sufficiently for you. You are advised to redo your makeup, fix your hair, and wear the bracelet and earring set upstairs on the dining room table. I hope you like the gift. At 9:30 tonight you will dress into this gift. This is the bedroom in which you will sleep for the duration of your stay. Obey your instructions.

Making my choice of which bedroom I wanted was no longer an option, and I headed back up to the main floor. I saw the jewelry box on the table and noticed the sun was fading towards the horizon, but with plenty of daylight left, I did not hesitate to get my make-up and clothes from my Durango. Still only covered with a towel, I walked out the door and made the journey down the number of stairs before feeling solid earth under my feet and unloaded my vehicle.

When I returned, I looked through the cabin. The broken glass was cleaned up and the pictures that were placed all around the cabin were gone as well. There was one picture though. The picture was of me. Placed on the mantel of the fireplace, I walked towards it and noticed it was taken today. I was smiling as I walked up the steps to the door of the cabin. Franklin and his people definitely had their eyes on me and they were good not to be noticed.

I picked up the picture and opened the frame, looking for additional pictures, but there were none. I closed the frame and looked again at the picture. I wanted to throw it across the room but I contained my aggression. I placed it back where I had found it and carried my belongings down to my designated room. Putting the few items I had brought with me into drawers, my stomach was churning. I was getting hungry. I finished and went back upstairs to see what food was here for me.

Opening the fridge I saw eggs, milk, butter, bottled water, sandwich meat, a T-bone steak, bacon, yogurt, cheese, mayo, sports drinks, and other food stuffs that would surely be enough to keep me well fed. In the freezer I found boneless skinless chicken breast, frozen vegetables, country style hash browns, and a bottle of Catdaddy Carolina moonshine. I grabbed an ice tray and the bottle and opened it. I took a generous pull from it and set it on the counter to look for a small glass. I opened a cupboard to find a box of cold cereal, coffee, and coffee filters. The coffee was not ordinary coffee. The coffee was the specific kind that I drink. The easy on your stomach coffee called Simply Smooth by Foldgers.

I found a small glass and dropped two pieces of ice in it and poured some moonshine over them. Taking a sip, I decided I would have the steak and some vegetables. I cooked the steak medium and steamed the vegetables. I ate peacefully at the dining room table, yet feeling alone. I wished Ken was here with me. Deluding my mind, I opened the jewelry box which contained plastic glitter yellow fashion bracelets and fashion hoop earrings painted Lucite canary yellow. They were cheap, but would match well with the gift I had found on the bed.

I finished half of my steak and the side of veggies I had prepared myself. My drink was also getting low. I took care of the dishes and refilled my drink, adding fresh ice. I figured the sun would completely set shortly before 9:00 p.m. which meant I had just more than an hour to do my make-up and hair. I went downstairs and put on the fruity striped outfit, grabbed my brush, and my hair straightener. My hair was okay, not having washed it, but I thought I would straighten it anyway.

I walked up the stairs in the pink and yellow striped bra, thong, and stockings with my needed supplies in hand. I actually felt sexy. Each piece fit perfectly. The top exposed much of my chest, flashing a generous amount of cleavage. The thong was skimpy having the tie sides. Certainly understandable is that the back did not cover much, nor did the front, and the stockings unquestionably completed the three piece set. I grabbed the jewelry box from the dining room table and had a seat in the living room.

I plugged the straightener in to the closest outlet and turned on the television. A movie caught my interest and I watched as I returned my hair to its sleekest state. My drink was going down smoothly and I had nearly downed another glass when I finished my hair. I gave my hair a quick brush and it was done. I got up to pour another drink and noticed the effect the alcohol was having on me. I was becoming a little tipsy, and I giggled having forgotten momentarily of what was really happening here.

I poured myself a third drink and sat back on the leather couch watching the television. I didn't feel much like doing my make-up, but it had become habitual for me and the reason I was doing all of this came back to me. I was dressed more than just sexy, it was on the edge of slutty, I had done my hair that didn't really need it, and I was about to put on make-up. All because I had to reluctantly obey instructions I lacked enthusiasm for.

I swallowed the bottom of my third drink as I was about to complete my make-up. I put the glass on the table and applied my lipstick for the finishing touches and flipped through channels. I was satisfyingly buzzed and my loins were tingling. My hand reflexively slid down towards my pussy and pressed against my clit. The channel rested on a soft-core porn movie and I watched two lovers sensually fuck each other. My pussy was gathering juice as I continued to masturbate.

My hand pressing the fabric against my pussy was great, but I wanted more. I pulled the skimpy thong aside exposing my glistening pussy lips. I began to spin three fingers over my clit, releasing moans and using another hand to pull a tit out of the top, holding and squeezing it. My orgasm was coming quickly. I could feel a trail of my own sweet pussy juice trickling down my taint, down to my no longer virgin anus, and settling on the leather couch under my backside. Unwanted thoughts of my recent rape spun in my head as my breathing intensified. I could hear Franklin in my head, cheering himself on as he bulldozed my ass. I began moaning more wildly and suddenly I was holding my breath dizzying myself into a silent orgasm before releasing a needed sigh to regain my equilibrium.

My orgasm was unusually intense, expelling a puddle of juice from my love hole. Many times an orgasm has left my baby canal considerably wet with juices collected inside, but this particular orgasm had a strength that was ten fold of any other. This was not a squirt; it was a flood that drained from my pussy. I gasped for breath continuously trying to collect myself. I figured the alcohol was the reason behind such a sap flowing orgasm.

I didn't even clean myself. I was fatigued from this orgasm and allowed my thong to fall back in place over my pussy and my titty to slip half way back into my top as I shifted my body to the next cushion. I had made a mess I never imagined would even be possible. I relaxed more and started channel surfing. Nothing was on and the television flickered from changing channels. The picture flashed and flashed skimming through channels. Unexpectedly, I was soon watching myself on the television. I watched for a short moment noticing the picture was in real time. I changed to the next channel and there I was again. This time the angle was different. I changed to the next channel only to get the same result.

The next six channels had different angles of me. I had had enough. I realized if these images were being recorded, my masturbation would be backed up somewhere. I was furious. My privacy had been invaded. I let out an angry grunt and slammed the remote control onto the couch. I got up and dampened a paper towel to wipe up the mess I had left on the couch. The mess cleaned rather easily and soon I was lying on the couch flipping through channels looking for something good to watch. My eyes were getting heavy and I do not remember falling asleep.

I do remember though thinking that I heard the lights being turned off, the channels changing, and the creaking sounds of the rocking lazy boy chair. I didn't pay much attention to the sounds and drifted back into a deep slumber.

I was awakened by hands scooping me up from the couch, cradling me like a baby. I was still drunk and didn't know what was going on. My head was rested between what felt like a man's shoulder and neck. I can remember the scent of an unfamiliar cologne and wrapping my arms around the large figure carrying me. I could sense I was descending down the stairs, cuddled up to a muscular man. He placed me on the bed. The midnight hours were still warm and covering me was unnecessary.

My head was spinning lying motionless on the bed. I opened my eyes, noticing the dim light of the hallway illuminating the entrance to the bedroom. I squinted to clear my vision and opened them again to look out the doorway. The light of the hallway cast a shadow of a tall well built man standing in the doorway now. I closed my eyes and opened them slightly trying not to be discovered of my awareness. My heart rate increased watching this stranger look over me from the doorway and start to slowly approach me.

I rolled over casually, turning my back to the man, as if I were asleep. I could feel him standing overtop of me. My heart was pounding and my breathing was heavy with fear. Trying to stay calm and quite was a struggle. I clenched my eyes tightly not knowing what was going to happen. And then my fears came true. The man sat on the bed next to me. The back of his hand gently glided across my bare thigh, moved upwards hardly touching the roundness of my behind, finally turning over across my midsection and easily rolling me over onto my back.

Tears filled under my eyelids as he leaned over kissing just above my pubic mound. His hands were now caressing my breast with a gentle firmness. His kissing moved lower and lower. I opened my eyes letting the built up tears fall. Sadness left my mouth saying he didn't have to do this, but at the same time having no control, I opened my thighs allowing his lips to rest onto my pussy.

He released my breasts and positioned himself between my open thighs, dragging his hands softly against my rib cage and over top of my flat belly. His mouth pressed over the fabric covering my pussy, blowing a hot breath against me. I whimpered, knowing this man was going to use me. He blew hard again onto my pussy, the heat lingering beneath the fabric. I pulled my knees up slightly, my legs spreading even farther apart. What was I doing? I was trying not to prolong the situation.

His hands moved under and around the tops of my thighs as he firmly pressed his lips against my pussy and slowly moved his face from side to side. His hands moved across my thong finding the tied sides and slowly pulled them loose. The tie strings came apart and he pulled the front of my thong down between my legs. My pussy was stripped of its shelter. I felt him take my clit into his mouth, sucking it with a slight tug.

His tongue rested on my closed folds before nudging his tongue between them and parting them with a long drawn out lapping of his tongue. He moaned with enjoyment. He could taste my pussy juice I thought to myself, remembering the fabulous orgasm I had earlier.

"Please. Please stop," I said quietly begging him.

My arousal was rising again, but I was scared as well.

"Please, don't do this to me," I continued to beg.

His pussy eating changed from sensual to lustful. I continued pleading for him to stop but he would not. I could feel pleasure building and my clit was beginning to swell.

"Ooohhhh, stop," I moaned as my hands reached behind his head pulling his face deeper into my pussy.

"Just stop, I don't want this," my legs now quivering as he brought me closer and closer to a climax.

I tried to push his head away from my pussy now, even though it was feeling so good. The effort was useless. I had no strength to challenge him. My clit was throbbing, my pussy leaking fluid; I couldn't fight him.

"Oooohhhhhh . . . mmmmmmmm . . . I'm, I'm gonna, I'm going to cum," I warned.

His pussy eating was great and despite hating it, I was doomed.

"AAhhh," I shrilled repeatedly as my body tremored into yet another orgasm.

He sucked at my vaginal entrance, with moans. My orgasm continued and I whined in embarrassing bliss. He slid away from me pressing his hand against my ass as he got up and walked out of the room. I watched him with tears in my eyes. I couldn't wait to get out of this place. I couldn't wait for this to be over. Nine more days I thought to myself, crying myself quietly back to sleep.

The alarm clock startled me awake at 7:00 a.m. I saw my thong still draped between my legs and pulled it up. I tied the sides and sat at the edge of the bed, pinching the corners of my eyes. I lifted my head and saw a bouquet of roses on the dresser in front of me. I began to cry again. I got off of the bed, noticing a smiley face sticker stuck to my left butt cheek and went to the bathroom. Mascara runs gave me raccoon eyes and I washed my face before having my morning pee.

I peeled the sticker off of my bottom and went upstairs to start a pot of coffee, but smelled the fresh aroma as the bright morning sun cast into the cabin. The coffee had already been made and I wondered if I had prepared the timer sometime last night. I didn't do it. Someone else had done this. I let out an aggravated sigh. I was alone here, but I wasn't really alone. I poured a cup and checked the cupboards. I saw the box of cereal but was not interested in it. I opened the next cupboard and found cereal bars and blueberry muffins. I chose the blueberry muffins.

I carried my coffee and muffin out to the living area and set them down to open the French doors. I left them wide open, grabbed my breakfast, and sat outside in a deck chair. The morning was beautiful and promised an equally beautiful day. I decided if I was not bothered, I would sun bathe nude right here on the deck. I finished my muffin and was sipping the last of my coffee. I got up to refill my coffee and looked over the edge of the deck as a patrol vehicle made its way up the steep drive.

Oh, thank god I thought to myself! I was relieved for a moment, but that relief didn't last long. I couldn't say anything. This place was monitored and Franklin said without remorse that eliminating people was simply possible. So much for a rescue I thought to myself.

I walked back into the kitchen refilling my coffee, realizing what I was wearing. "Shoot," I said to my self. "I'm not really dressed appropriately to talk to a police officer, but I don't have time to change either."

12