We've Been Watching You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ready for the pounding knocks on the door. I opened the door, smiling brightly. Ample cleavage between my modest tits flashing the officer, a skimpy thong and matching stockings seductively portraying an image of myself to him, I felt slutty.

"Good morning officer," I greeted.

I watched as his eyes roamed my entire body. His eyes did not meet mine for what seemed minutes.

"Good morning officer," I said again.

He cleared is throat, "Good morning ma'am."

"Can I help you," I asked?

The way his eyes peered onto me, I knew he wanted to suggest something entirely different than what he said.

"I am just doing my rounds ma'am. There have been reports filed of recent incidents in the Rock Creek Cabins since early April. We think they may also be associated with three unsolved murders as well," he disclosed.

My heart sank; I had a feeling I knew of vital information that would be useful: the pictures, the channels on the television monitoring this cabin, Franklin Rogers. I wondered if my face showed any signs of my knowledge, was I keeping myself composed.

"Please, come on in. Would you like a cup of coffee," I asked opening the door?

"Thank you ma'am if you don't mind," he thankfully responded.

He entered. He was a large well built man. I turned towards the coffee pot. I knew he would be staring at my uncovered cheeks. I felt like a tease knowing how this man had looked at me when I answered the door. And now I was giving him even more to appreciate. I couldn't help it. I should have changed this morning, but I was comfortable. I didn't expect this type of company.

"How do you like your coffee," I asked?

"Black is just fine ma'am."

I poured him a cup as he stood looking out the French doors. The sunlight radiating through the doors made him appear as a silhouette. The figure was strikingly familiar. His shape resembled the man standing in the doorway late last night. I shook it off as merely a coincidence. I turned the corner of the counter top and approached him with both coffees in hand. He turned around with a smile thanking me. I noticed a bulge in his pants and handed him his coffee. I got rather close and recognized a once unfamiliar scent of cologne.

I never saw the man's face last night. It was buried into my steaming box the entire time. I couldn't shake these facts off as coincidences anymore. I had a gut feeling that this was the man I begged to not eat my pussy and bring me to an orgasm.

We sat on the couch and he continued to release more specific details of the incidents. He warned me to keep alert and to be careful. Then he showed me a few pictures.

"We know who we are looking for. Well at least we know of one man," he told me showing me a few pictures of Franklin Rogers. "This man is Franklin Rogers. He alters his appearance often, eluding us as we get close to him. Have you ever seen this man?

"No, I don't recognize him," I reluctantly lied to the officer.

I didn't know what to say. I had a feeling this was the man who was in the cabin last night. Was this a test? Was he a real cop? I simply played the situation off as if I didn't know anything.

He showed me something else.

"This is the signature these sickos leave behind," he said holding a picture of a yellow smiley face.

I looked at it and then looked at him with an unusual stare thinking if he realized what he was saying. Wasn't he a sicko too? Didn't he put a smiley face sticker on my butt before he left last night? I didn't know if it was him for sure, but people learn to trust their gut eventually.

"That's weird officer. Do they think what they are doing is a joke," I asked?

"It is hard to say ma'am, but obviously they are having fun doing what they do. Stay alert ma'am and be careful," he said finishing his coffee and standing up, his bulge still noticeable behind his trousers.

"Thank you for the coffee, ma'am, I am sorry to have interrupted you so early."

I walked him to the door reassuring him that it was not a problem. He opened the door and turned around handing me his card. He put the card into my hand gently, the back of his hand just grazing my palm. The feeling was familiar. I looked up at him. A half smile rested on his face as the back of his hand slowly finished grazing my palm to my finger tips.

"Be careful ma'am, these are not men you want to challenge."

He walked away and I closed the door behind him. What the fuck is going on I questioned myself? I picked up the coffee cups and put them in the dishwasher. I looked out the window admiring the sloping landscape and beautiful trees privatizing the land around the cabin. This cabin was definitely secluded. My admiration was cut short by the text message jingle from my cell phone.

"Be ready at 5:00 p.m. Go to the pub named Across the Tracks. Order yourself a drink and await further instructions. Wear the gift you will find on your bed. You will find directions to the pub with the gift. Do not prolong the situation."

I dreaded this vacation. I honestly hated it. I loved being here and I loved the time spent with no intrusions or instructions, but this harassment was subduing any enjoyment.

The day carried on with nothing fascinating happening. Around 11 a.m., thunder loomed in the distance briefly, but no rain fell and the sun was shining again in no time. At noon I made myself a simple lunch, a sandwich, chips, and a bottle of water. After eating I decided to sun bathe. I turned the television to a music channel and walked out onto the deck with a towel and another bottle of water. I draped the towel along the floor of the deck looking up to the sky to see where the sun was positioned. I rolled the stockings down my legs, noticing I needed to shave. I removed my top and bottom. The sun felt warm against my bare skin. I removed the bracelets and earrings I still had on from last night and laid down on the towel. Occasionally I would splash water on my skin and smooth it around. Not having any tanning lotion, it was my last resort. I do not burn easily, so I figured I would be okay as long as I didn't stay out too long.

I tanned uninterrupted for nearly two hours flipping over every half an hour. The sun felt great and I knew I had gotten a little darker just from that session. I felt energized and seemed to be enjoying myself. I went back into the cabin when I sensed I had reached my limit. I didn't want to burn. I sat naked on the couch with the towel under me watching the tube for about an hour before jumping in the shower. I showered slowly, shaving my legs perfectly, and shaving my pussy smoothly bald.

I got out of the shower, the mirror covered in steam with a smiley face drawn against the fog, another bouquet of roses placed on the counter. The gesture was sweet, but utterly annoying. I dried off, wrapped my hair in the towel, smothered my skin in lotion, applied deodorant, and sprayed myself with my favorite perfume.

I walked into the bedroom and sure enough as the text message said, there was a gift on the bed. I opened it and found a black two piece lace bra and triple string g- string set, a pair of medium wash flare leg jeans, a black corset blouse, two sets of three thin blue rhinestone bangle bracelets with matching earrings, and a pair of black lace-up ankle boots. Also hidden in the box were the directions to the pub and a bottle of deep-sea indigo nail polish. Through everything I was being put through, I was taking these gifts home with me. Maybe I would even get more!

As disappointing as the situation I had gotten into was, I was starting to feel mildly enthused. Actually, I don't think I was enthused; I was simply trying to keep a positive mindset. I was fighting the traumatizing reality of this ordeal. I put on the sexy bra and thong set. I adored the way it looked against my freshly tanned skin. It was amazing how well whoever picked out these gifts for me knew just how to size my body. It took some time to do my hair drying and straightening it. When I finished, it looked as good as it was going to get. I proceeded with polishing my toe and finger nails. I let them dry and dressed into the jeans and blouse. I put my hair into a ponytail and went to the bathroom to do my make-up considering the earrings and bracelets, trying to match as well as I could. I finished my make-up and put the accessories on and grabbed a pair of socks and the boots. The clock read 4:57. I had to hurry. I put the socks and boots on, released my hair from the ponytail and brushed through it one last time. I grabbed the directions and my keys and was out the door. Headed for Across the Tracks I didn't know what to expect. But I had to obey the instructions.

To Be Continued . . .

12