All Comments on 'What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 03'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ynottony72Ynottony72almost 4 years ago

Loving the story lines.... well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I apologize for obtrusiveness. What happened with pp. 4 & 5? Thanks.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 4 years agoAuthor
reply to anonymous of 5-22-2020

Apology accepted. As stated several times (in EVERY PART of this story) when one part shows up on site, I upload the next one. The delay is in the hands of the fucking gestapo censors who need to protect all of our sensibilities from things that might shatter our brains! Part five is ready and waiting for them to get off of their collective asses and post part 4. And no, I do NOT hold them in much esteem. They have had it since the 18th, the day this part went on line! Hope you read this.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Part 4 update

Well, yet another day has arrived and as yet, part 4 is still in limbo. When i checked it this morning, it was still 'pending' but the upload date was changed from 5-18-2020 to 5-24-2020. Since that is TOMORROW, I am left wondering if that means it will be published on site in one more day, OR if that means they will START looking it over tomorrow! Who knows with this site. Sorry guys and gals for the delay, but so far, parts of this have gone onsite anywhere from 2 days to the current 6 days and counting. Go figure.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 3 years ago
Still an awesome story! 5 stars again!

Thanks for writing such a unique story!

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

So!! Rumbled hope she can hold it up, otherwise one down ! They all go down wheee!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous