What Happened at the Backroad Motel

Story Info
He's forced to watch his daughter being molested.
12.5k words
4.49
162.7k
336
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a rewrite of a story I posted years ago under a different username. It involves the forced molestation of a man's daughter in front of him that leads to an incestual encounter. I hope you enjoy it and look forward to reading your comments.

*****

"Ooh, Daddy, he's putting it in me. It's so big, Daddy... So big."

Unable to believe what was happening, Tom laid on the hotel bed, struggling with his bonds and listening to his daughter's lust-filled voice as the guy named Bill stuffed her pussy with his cock.

Eighteen-year-old Suzy was on her way to college and Tom had taken time off from work to drive her there. Taking the scenic route stretched the otherwise day-and-half drive into four short days with stops at various attractions they'd visited during past vacations; a kind of greatest hits excursion before she started college and grew up too much. The first two nights they'd stayed at hotel chains with the good wi-fi and free continental breakfasts. But this third night they were staying at a little mom-&-pop place with cottages rather than multiple floors. They'd stayed there in the past and knew it to be clean, with a little restaurant where they could get simple, homestyle meals.

It was during dinner that Tom had first noticed the three men who were presently molesting his daughter while he lay hog-tied. At the time there hadn't been anything special about the men, just a part of the 20 or so diners in the restaurant. Even the fact that they'd obviously admired Suzy didn't stand out, since men usually noticed her.

His daughter had sweet, girl-next-door looks and her long brunette hair had red highlights she'd inherited from her mother. She also had a petite, athletic body with full B-cup breasts and a firm, round little ass. In fact, she looked a lot like her mother had when Tom had first met her in college. They'd been married after graduating and started their lives together, quickly bringing Suzy into the world. And life had been good . . . until Suzy's mother had run off with some guy she'd met at work. Suzy had been eleven then, and Tom had raised her ever since as a single parent.

He'd protected her all those years.

But now he couldn't.

Now she was at the mercy of the three men.

Not that she seemed to be minding it too much.

Tom had worked hard to raise his daughter well and from all accounts he'd been successful. She'd ran track, been a cheerleader, got good grades, and had been accepted into a fine college. While he didn't fool himself into believing she was an angel and suspected she'd been sexually active for some time now, she hadn't been arrested or ended up pregnant.

And from what he was witnessing, his suspicions were justified.

After dinner they'd taken a walk on a trail through the woods behind the motel, laughing at the dozens of squirrels and oohing over a couple deer. Returning at dusk they'd walked past the three men sitting in front of another cottage, drinking beer and talking . . . and watching the father and daughter pass, their attentions mainly on Suzy.

After showering, Tom had donned the gym shorts he slept in and plopped into a chair to watch some TV while Suzy showered. When she reappeared, she had her hair pulled back in a sporty ponytail and was wearing a t-shirt with a pair of little gym shorts. Tom couldn't help admiring the way the shirt followed the delicate curves of her pert, braless breasts and how the shorts hugged her ass. He told himself he shouldn't be looking at her that way, but he couldn't help himself, she just looked so much like her mother had at that age.

Sitting on her bed, Suzy messed with her phone while Tom watched TV.

Then came the knock on their door.

"Yea? Who is it?" Tom called, standing up and stepping over to the door.

"Yea, man. I dinged your car out here," a man's voice came through the barrier. "It ain't bad, but I wanted to maybe get your info to give my insurance company."

"Let me check it out," Tom said, opening the door.

Later he'd tell himself that that was where he'd made the mistake . . . that he should've peered out the window first. But he hadn't. And that gave the men the opening they needed.

As he was pulling the door open it was shoved hard from the other side, knocking him back, and the three men rushed in. At over six-foot, Tom was not a small man. He was in good shape too, spending three evenings a week in the gym. But these guys were just as big . . . just as strong . . . and had the element of surprise as well as superior numbers on their side. While the first one through the door grabbed him in a chokehold, the second snagged up his legs, removing any leverage he might have found. The third slammed the door shut behind him as he dove at Suzy, wrapping her up in his arms and pinning her to her bed, his hand covering her mouth to silence her screams. The two holding Tom dropped him onto the other bed, Chokehold pinning him in place with his face buried in the mattress while the other guy bound his ankles with zip-ties. Then they pulled his arms behind him, zip-tied his wrists, and tied a gag over his mouth.

With him immobilized and gagged, the two men joined their friend in wrangling Suzy. Tom tried yelling at them to leave his daughter alone, but the gag made his curses muffled gibberish. With dread filling him, he struggled with the idea of rolling over . . . of turning his back to the scene. But he didn't know if that would be better or worse for Suzy and in the end he stayed where he was, telling himself that he was doing it for her, to offer her some condolence with his eyes.

And initially that was the reason.

But as things progressed his reason changed.

Dragging Suzy off the bed, the men stood her up. One of them stood behind her and pinned her arms there, while another stood to the side with his hand clamped over her mouth. The third guy stood in front of her, his eyes crawling down over her body.

Standing there, Suzy's body shuddered slightly and her fear-filled eyes darted over at her father. A few strands of her hair that had come loose from the ponytail during the tussle were stuck to her cheek.

"You are one beautiful little piece of ass," the one in front of her hissed. "Isn't she beautiful, Jason?"

"Fucking gorgeous, Bill," the one holding her arms agreed.

"Ok, Sweetie, this is the deal," Bill started. "First, Frank's gonna take his hand off your mouth and you are not gonna scream or anything. You're gonna be all kinds of quiet. Understand?"

Having turned her eyes to him as he talked, Suzy nodded meekly.

"Good. That's good," Bill said. "But before he removes his hand I wanna make sure you understand. You start screamin' and I'm gonna smack ya real hard. You don't want that, do ya?"

Suzy slowly shook her head "no," a tear running down her cheek.

"Ok then." Bill gave Frank a nod and the hand was pulled away from her mouth.

There was a long pause as they waited to see if she was going to behave. Which she did, the only sounds coming from her quiet sobs.

"That's a good girl," Bill said, being convinced that she'd behave. "Now, what's your name?"

Taking a few deep breaths and sniffling, Suzy tried stifling her sobs.

"Look, Girlie," Bill pressed when she didn't answer, his voice strained. "I don't wanna hurt ya, so tell us your name?"

"Su-Su-Suzy," she stammered nervously, her frightened eyes darting between him and her father.

"Suzy, huh," Bill's tone relaxed and he brushed the hairs away from her cheek. "How old are you Suzy?"

"Eight-Eighteen," she whispered, trying to pull away from his touch.

"Eighteen," Bill's fingers caressed her cheek. "You aren't a virgin, are ya?"

Suzy's cheeks grew red and her eyes shot over to her father. The embarrassment in them made him want to tell her that it was alright, to assure her that he wouldn't be upset with her. But the gag prevented him, so he tied saying it with his eyes.

"I asked if you're a virgin, Suzy!" Bill demanded.

Her eyes snapped back to him, her bottom lip quivering.

"N-No," she whispered, her face falling, her eyes staring at the floor.

"So ya do have an idea of what's in store for ya, don't ya?"

After taking a shuddering breath she nodded.

"Good." Bill cupped her chin and lifted her face. "And what do you think 'bout me and my friends fuckin' your sweet little body, Suzy?"

Her lip quivered more as his lewd words filled the cottage.

"Ple-Please don't hurt us," she whispered, a couple more tears streaming down her cheeks. "Please."

"Well, Suzy, that really depends on you," Bill told her. "If ya behave yerself... let us have our fun without any drama, there's no reason we can't all go our separate ways afterwards."

"Pro-Promise?" She whispered.

Tom was proud of the courage she showed as she held his gaze, waiting for the answer . . . even if that courage was false.

"Yea, Suzy. Yea. I promise," Bill chuckled.

With that, the molestation of Tom's precious little girl began . . . the taking of her body that would show him just how much of a woman she had become and would make her whimper out such phrases as the one at the beginning of this story.

As Bill leaned in to kiss her, she tried turning away, her body tensing. But his hand on her chin and Jason pinning her arms behind her kept her in place. Pressing his lips against hers, Bill slid his hand back to cuff the back of her head, holding her still. A second later his other hand came up to one of her breasts, his fingers squeezing and molding the pliant mound through her shirt.

Unable to do anything else, Tom lay on the bed watching while Frank walked over to the chair he'd been sitting in and spun it around. Taking a seat, the guy grinned as he too watched Bill and Suzy.

After a few minutes Tom thought he saw some of the tension leave Suzy's body, her muscles seeming to soften, as her mouth opened to accept Bill's tongue. Jason must have noticed this too as a moment later her arms rolled out to her sides, freed. They dangled there, her fingers tensing against the tops of her legs, while Jason strolled over to take a seat on the empty bed. Tome stared at his daughter in shock as over the next few minutes her response to grew in more animated; she started kissing him back, and her body shifted to push her breast into his hand. Then her hands tentatively lifted, as if to reach out to him. Midway they hesitated, then dropped back down, her fingers tensing at her sides some more before they hesitantly lifted partway again.

Recognizing the signs of her enjoying what was happening, he told himself that it was for their benefit. To allow the men to have their fun without any drama so that father and daughter would be left alone afterwards. After all, that's what Bill had promised.

He didn't yet know all that would unfold to make him question this assumption.

But it didn't take long.

Movement in his peripheral vision drew his attention to Frank who was taking his boots and socks off. Then he stood up and pulled his shirt off before dropping his pants and underwear, releasing a semi-hard cock. Tom understood that while he, himself, was no porn star, he did have a larger than average cock. And from what he could tell, Frank was about the same size.

"Hey Bill," Frank growled as he sat back down and began stroking himself.

It took a minute for Bill to break the kiss. When he did pull away he smiled down at Suzy, his hands remaining in place, and she opened her eyes to return his gaze, her teeth catching her lip.

"You enjoyin' this?" Bill chuckled, more of a statement than a question.

Instead of answering Suzy looked away, her eyes darting around the room until they froze on Frank and the now fully erect cock in his hand.

"Ya ever suck a cock, Girlie?" Frank grinned over at her.

Again, she didn't answer. She just stood there, silently staring.

"Come on, Suzy," Bill pressed, his one hand dropping away from her breast while the other slid down to cuff the back of her neck, using it to make her step toward his buddy. "Frank asked if you've ever sucked a cock before?"

A few steps later Suzy stood submissively before Frank, with Bill towering at her side, his hand keeping hold of her neck. From the bed Tom's eyes instinctively slid down to where her engorged nipples were obviously poking at her shirt. While he figured he must have seen this before on a chilly morning, he'd never taken notice of it until now.

"So have ya?" Bill insisted.

Lifting her gaze, she glanced over at Tom, a mixture of emotions in her expression, not the least of which was embarrassment.

"Don't worry 'bout Daddy," Bill chuckled. "He's gonna be seein' things that'll make anythin' you tell us unimportant."

"I-I tried a couple times," she whispered.

"She tried!" Frank laughed.

"What do ya mean ya tried?" Bill asked.

"I-I... I wasn't very good," she whispered.

"Well, today's your lucky day," Frank grinned. "Cause I love teachin' sweet lil' things like you how to suck my cock."

"Bu-But..." she seemed to start to protest.

"Remember, no drama, Suzy," Bill reminded her, pressing down on her neck to force her to her knees between Frank's legs. As her hands came to rest on the man's thighs Bill released her neck and moved over to sit in the room's other chair.

Suzy knelt there, gazing at Frank's cock, her expression showing uncertainty. After a moment he released himself to take her hand and draw it toward him. He only had to nudge it along though, as she quickly reached out for him and his hand came away. As her fingers wrapped themselves around his thick shaft a quiet sigh slipped past her lips and she started jerking on him.

"Not so rough, Girl," Frank grimaced. "Loosen yer grip a little and slow down."

Suzy's eyes shot up, a mixture of fear and apology in her expression. But she must have followed his instruction.

"That's better," Frank grinned, his hand reaching out to fill itself with her ponytail and pushing her face down toward his crotch. "Now lick it."

Looking up through the tops of her eyes, Suzy let him push her mouth to his cock. Then she laid her tongue against it and ran it up and down the rigid pole, her hand moving it around so she could lick the entire thing.

"That's good, Sweetie," Frank sighed. "That's real good. Lick the head... Roll yer tongue over it."

Brining her tongue to the cockhead she did as instructed.

"Oh yea," Frank smiled down at her, his eyes gleaming. "Put it in yer mouth."

Unceremoniously, Suzy slid her lips over his cockhead and down onto the first inches of his shaft. Stopping there, she looked up at him, questioning.

"Yea, that's good. Move yer tongue over it just like that, Sweetie. Oh yea. That's it," he sighed. "Just keep doin' that and I'll help ya with the rest."

Using his hold on her ponytail he pushed her mouth onto him further, then pulled her back up, nearly removing himself from her mouth before pushing her down again. Back and forth he worked her, pushing on her head, pulling on her hair, making her slowly fuck his cock with her mouth. Soon he was pushing her down to where her lips touched her fingers.

"Oh yea, Sweetie, that feels good," Frank moaned, making her move a little faster. "Oh yea. Show Daddy how you suck cock."

Tom had fallen into a trance-like daze watching Frank use his daughter's mouth when the mad said this. At first he wondered why Frank would say such a thing and he reflexively glanced up at his face. Seeing him gazing down at Suzy and not over at Tom, he figured he hadn't actually meant him, but was just using the word provocatively. His eyes quickly dropped back to his daughter who was looking at him. As they made eye contact something - embarrassment maybe - flashed in her eyes and she looked away, returning her gaze to Frank as he continued using her mouth for his pleasure.

"Isn't that good, Sweetie?" Frank grinned down at her.

"Mmm," she mewed quietly in response.

"You are likin' it! Ain't ya, Sweetie," Frank chuckled. "You like suckin' cock."

This time no response came, she was silent . . . for the moment.

Tom watched her lips slide back and forth on Frank's cock, saw the rigid pole glistening with her saliva. His curious gaze once more traveled down to her chest where her firm breasts were rolling with her body's motion, her proud nipples still poking at her shirt. Further down, her shorts had ridden up slightly on her soft thigh.

"Stroke the base now, Sweetie," Frank told her. "Oh yea. Like that."

"I want a beer," Jason announced, standing up. Walking over to the door, he opened it and bent down. When he turned around he held an open 12-pack. Tom guessed they'd placed it outside his door when knocking, either expecting things to unfold as they had, or planning to use the offer of a beer as a further ruse to get the door open. Snagging a can from inside the box, Jason handed it to Bill, then took one for himself and set the case on the floor before reclaiming his seat on the bed to continue watching the girl suck his friend's cock.

"Oh yea, Sweetie, that's it," Frank groaned, his hand pushing and pulling her head. "Show Daddy how you like suckin' cock. Show us all how you like it."

Although Tom again assumed the phrasing wasn't about him, he was aware of how his body was reacting to things. His primal instincts were making his mind and body think and act in ways he didn't believe appropriate. His eyes continued grazing over his daughter's enticing body . . . his mind thinking of it in such terms. And within his shorts his own cock was throbbing to life. He told himself it shouldn't be happening, that this forced violation of his daughter should not be arousing him.

But it was.

Watching her willingly tug on Frank's cock while letting him pump her mouth on and off it was making him hard.

"Now, Sweetie, it's time for ya to learn how to deep throat a cock," Frank groaned, stopping her head with only his cockhead in her mouth.

Staring up at him, Suzy's eyes shot open wide with alarm.

Tom's breath caught in his throat. Experience told him that some women could manage the task with little difficulty, while others couldn't do it at all, not without negative consequences. And he anxiously waited to see which category his little girl would fall into.

"Just relax and let it happen," Frank told her, his hand applying pressure to the back of her head again. "Relax and let it slide all the way in."

Suzy's eyes closed and she swallowed hard a couple times as she lifted herself up slightly on her knees, adjusting herself for the cock's trajectory. Centimeter by centimeter her lips slid down along Frank's shaft until they touched her fingers. They stopped there . . . for a second.

"Move yer hand away," Frank ordered.

Obediently, she moved her hand to his thigh. Frank applied more pressure . . . her lips slid down . . . down . . . down . . . to the shaft's very base.

Tom waited for the sounds of her gagging. And when none came, his own cock throbbed eagerly.

"Oh yea," Frank groaned, holding her there for a moment before allowing her to pull back. "That was good, Sweetie."

As her lips drew back up to under his cockhead and paused Tom watched Frank's arm, excitedly waiting for it to tense and push her back down. But before he could, Suzy slid her lips onto him . . . all on her own. This sent excited lust raging through him . . . made his cock throb even harder.

"Fuck yea," Frank crowed.

Suzy held Frank's entire length in her mouth and throat for a moment, then slowly pulled back. As her lips came to under the head again her hand returned to the base, her fingers wrapping around the shaft and she started pumping her lips back and forth without any guidance.

"Oh yea, Sweetie," Frank moaned. "Suck my cock like a good girl."

"Mmm," she mewed around his shaft, her head bobbing up and down. After a couple minutes she slid her lips down to the very base once more and held him in her throat for a moment before drawing back up and returning her fingers around the base.