What Happened at the Backroad Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many times are they goin' to...? How much can she take? He asked himself. He suddenly remembered a frat party in college where one girl had taken on a half dozen guys. Some of them twice. At the time he'd associated it with the alcohol and that girl's own morals. But now...

"My turn," Frank growled as he climbed onto the bed, interrupting the thought.

"Mm-ooh," Suzy mewed, turning to look at him.

Gripping her waist, Frank rolled her over onto her tummy. As he pulled her up onto her knees she lifted herself up onto her hands and a surge of excitement raced through Tom as he stared almost directly into his daughter's smoldering eyes. He saw her teeth catch at her lip, an expression of heated anticipation on her face as she waited for the penetration she knew was coming. Kneeling behind her, Frank held onto her waist with one hand while guiding himself to her with the other. A flash of pain crossed her face as his hips slid forward, his cock sliding into her.

"Fuck, even after bein' fucked she's still tight," Frank growled happily when his progress was stopped. Pulling back, he pushed forward again. This time his entire length penetrated her. His emptied hand grabbed her waist too and he rolled his hips, grinding his crotch against her ass. "Fuck, her pussy's nice."

"Ooh," she mewed, rolling her ass back against him.

Holding onto her waist, Frank started pumping his hips back and forth . . . his cock fucking her.

"Ooh." His thrusts caused Suzy to rock upon her hands and knees, her tits swaying beneath her. "Ooh Daddy... Daddy he's... he's..."

Tom stared, mesmerized by the passion in her lax features framed by her dark, disheveled hair, her smoldering eyes under heavy lids, her trembling lip. He was finding it difficult to think of her as his little girl, instead seeing a sexual young woman. Deep down he knew this was wrong, that he shouldn't be feeling the things he was feeling . . . shouldn't be thinking the things he was thinking . . . but his lust kept him from acknowledging it. After a few moments her head fell forward, hiding her face from him, and he experienced a sense of disappointment. His eyes crawled over her body and he noticed her pert breasts were swaying more than before and he realized that she was rocking her body back and forth . . . pushing herself onto Frank's pistoning cock . . . fucking him in unison with his hungry thrusts.

"Mmm-ooh," she whimpered, her ass rolling back . . . sliding forward.

"That's it, Sweetie, fuck my cock," Frank encouraged her, his own hips stopping their rhythmic thrusting and holding still, letting her hump herself on and off his manhood. "Fuck it good."

"Ooh yes. Yes," Suzy moaned, her body rocking . . . breasts swaying. Her head rolled back, her hair falling away to reveal her unfocused gaze within her lustful expression. "Ooh Daddy."

"Tell Daddy how naughty yer bein', Sweetie," Frank grinned.

"I am, Daddy," she mewed. "I am bein' naughty. I'm bein' a naughty girl."

Tom had no idea why these men were coaching her to say these things . . . what their motive was. Nor did he understand why his daughter's voice was laced so heavily with lust as she said them. But neither of these points concerned him as much as the way it all was affecting him. Again, he was amazed by what she said . . . and what she didn't. It fueled his desire, made his cock pulse and throb. And it made him question his morals. It was one thing to be aroused by watching her enjoy being fucked. He could chalk that up to simple reflex, like watching porn . . . even if it was his daughter . . . even if it was uninvited. The fact that she was enjoying it allowed him a certain level of latitude in this area. But the way her words fueled his arousal . . . the extent to which they made his lust boil and froth . . . it just seemed to be a touch too much.

Rocking herself back and forth, Suzy continued to fuck Frank's cock . . . sliding her pussy on and off his rigid manhood with a steadily building rhythm, creating wet, slapping sounds. Her ponytail was now just a fragment of what it'd been and as her head fell forward then rolled back, loose strands of her hair fluttered with it. Her flesh shimmered with a thin sheen of sweat and her breasts swayed beneath her, the milky orbs quivering delicately.

"Oh yea, that's it, Sweetie. That's it," Frank groaned, his fingers gripping her.

"Ooh Daddy," she whimpered, gazing over at Tom. "I'm such a bad girl... so naughty... so... so... Ooh Daddy!"

Frank's hips started rocking again, humping himself into her, shoving his cock into her . . . hard . . . fast.

"Ooh! Ooh God!" Suzy whimpered, trying to match his urgent rhythm.

Back and forth the two of them rocked . . .

His crotch slapping against her ass . . .

Her ass bouncing off his crotch . . .

In and out his cock pumped . . .

Her head falling forward . . .

Rolling back . . .

Her tits swaying . . .

Quivering . . .

"Such a sweet lil' piece," Frank groaned.

"Ooh, Daddy," she whimpered.

Tightening his grip on her waist, the man took complete control . . . used his hold to push and pull her on and off his cock. Yanking her back, he drove himself into her . . . tossing her forward, he pulled back . . . jerking her back again . . . driving into her.

"Ooh God!" Suzy whimpered, her body being tossed like a ragdoll.

His hips shot forward . . .

Drove his cock into her . . .

Pulled back . . .

Shot forward . . .

His cock pumping . . .

In and out . . .

In and out . . .

His hands gripping her waist . . .

Tossing her forward . . .

Yanking her back . . .

Making her body rock . . .

Making it twist . . .

"Fuck yea, you are a dirty girl," Frank thrust into her harder . . . faster.

"Ooh God, yes!" She moaned, her head rolling back, her eyes closed . . . her muscles clenching. "Yes, I'm a naughty girl!"

As Frank continued pumping himself into her, Suzy's neck bent further back and her muscles spasmed; tensing . . . releasing . . . tensing.

"Oh yea, Sweetie. Oh yea," Frank tossed her back and forth, his rhythm stuttering.

"Ooh Daddy, he's gonna..." she mewed.

"Yea, I am," Frank growled, drilling himself into her a . . . few . . . more . . . times before slamming his cock deep inside her and freezing, his head rolling back in victory.

"Ooh God! Ooh God!" Suzy cried, her body shuddering with an erupting orgasm. Her head rolled all the way back, eyes closed tightly, mouth hanging open. Her ass twitched and hopped spastically, ratcheting her sex on his cock. "Ooh God!"

While the orgasm continued crashing through her, Frank kept himself buried deep inside her, his hands pulling her back firmly against his crotch.

Then as it faded and her muscles relaxed he released her. For a moment she hovered there, her muscles twitching. Then she slumped forward partway before finally collapsing onto her side, her head coming to rest on an outstretched arm. She lay there, panting, her eyes closed and loose hairs draped across her cheek. Her entire body shimmered with a sheen of sweat and her breasts quivered delicately with her labored breaths, her abs trembling with lingering jolts of electricity sparking along her nerves. Her one leg was stretched out behind her, and the other's knee was bent with her thigh concealing her sex while creating an enticing image of her ass's subtle curve.

After Frank climbed off the bed, Jason allowed her a moment's reprieve before climbing on and rolling her onto her back. As he did, Tom saw his daughter's sex for the first time. It was only a flash. Just enough for him to see the light feathering of dark, red-tinged hairs decorating the glistening, little love mound. Then it was gone, disappearing as her ass settled onto the bed and her feet slid across the bedspread, her legs falling open. Her arms fell out to her sides to lay limply upon the bedspread and her head rested at the edge of the pillow, facing the man moving up between her legs. Like Bill, Jason scooped her legs into the crooks of his elbows and his hands cupped her ass, suspending it inches above the bed.

"Put my cock in you, Slut," he demanded.

"Mmm," Suzy mewed, her hands obediently reaching for his rigid manhood and guiding it to her.

"Such a dirty lil' tramp," Jason grinned, leaning into her.

"Ooh," Suzy whimpered, her head rolling back slightly.

Again, Suzy's bent leg kept Tom from seeing the specifics, but he saw the man's hips push forward . . . saw them bring his crotch against hers in one smooth motion, her now twice-fucked pussy offering limited - if any - resistance.

"Fuck, your pussy feels good even now," Jason groaned, grinding against her.

"Ooh," she mewed, her hands falling to her sides as her hips rolled, grinding herself back against him.

Again and again Jason pulled back . . . pushed forward . . . pulled back . . . pushed forward, his cock sliding in and out of her sex, raising sloppy, wet smacking sounds.

"Ooh. Ooh God," Suzy whimpered, her fingers scratching at the bedspread.

Frank hadn't exactly been gentle, especially toward the end of fucking her. But Jason's assault was even more primal . . . more animalistic, his rhythm quickly evolving into a series of battering-ram thrusts. His hips dropped back . . . shot forward . . . hard and fast, shoving her body along the bed. Then his hands yanked her back, only to shove her forward again as he thrust into her again.

"Ooh. Ooh God," she whimpered, her tits jiggling violently upon her chest . . . her head shifting back and forth along the edge of the pillow. Her hands grabbed at the bedspread . . . pulled at it as if to help stabilize herself.

"Talk for me, Slut. Tell Daddy what a dirty lil' slut ya are," Jason growled, his hips jackhammering at her.

"Ooh Daddy, I am" she whimpered without hesitation, turning her face to Tom. "I'm bein' so dirty, Daddy, lettin' them... lettin' them... Ooh."

While Jason's fucking of her was urgent, his cock pistoning in and out of her with a fervor, he had already cum once so he lasted several minutes. And while he continued pounding into her, Suzy's body was shoved and yanked upon the bed, her tits rolling and jiggling fluidly. Her hair came completely loose from the ponytail, swishing and shifting with her head's motion along the edge of the pillow as it rolled from side-to-side, her eyes closed and her teeth catching at her lip. Under Jason's encouragement she continued her naughty narrative . . . while still avoiding the more obscene words.

Telling her daddy how the man was . . .

How he had his . . .

In her . . .

How she was being a naughty girl . . .

A dirty girl . . .

Letting him . . .

Letting them . . .

Even as primal as Jason's fucking was already, his rhythm managed to gradually escalate . . . his thrusting growing faster . . . harder. Suzy was shoved harder . . . jerked back . . . her tits jiggling . . . her hands straining at the bedspread. The wet slapping sounds echoed through the room, mixing with Jason's guttural moans into a suggestive soundtrack playing under her commentary.

Watching this . . . listening to his daughter's lustful narration . . . Tom became more and more enraptured by how erotic it was . . . how sexual his little girl was being.

Back and forth Jason's hips rocked . . .

Thrusting . . .

Driving . . .

Pounding . . .

In and out his cock pumped . . .

In and out . . .

Humping . . .

Fucking . . .

"Ooh God, Daddy, he's... he's...!" Suzy panted, her fingers clawing.

Moments later Jason's rhythm began to deteriorate, his hips stuttering awkwardly as he stared down at her, watching her body being shoved by his thrusts . . . her luscious tits rolling upon her chest. With a guttural growl he drove himself into her . . . one . . . last . . . time, then froze.

"Ooh!" Suzy whimpered, her body shuddering.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" Jason groaned, grinding his crotch against her.

After a moment he let go of her, letting her ass drop back onto the bed and her legs fall off to the sides. As he climbed off the bed Suzy rolled onto her side with a quiet mew. Her back was to her father and he gazed over at her, admiring the soft curves and delicate flesh of her round ass.

Movement at the corner of his vision drew his attention at the same time that Suzy turned to see what was making the bed shift. Both father and daughter saw Bill climbing up, his rejuvenated cock standing out from his crotch.

"Ooh," Suzy whimpered uneasily.

"Last one, Girlie," Bill almost sounded sympathetic as he grabbed her legs and rolled her onto her back again.

"Ooh God," she whimpered, more apprehensively.

Tom thought he understood the reason for her tone. After Bill, both Frank and Jason had spent a lot of time roughly fucking her and her pussy was probably sore. Now it was about to be assaulted for a fourth time, one that was likely to be lasting since it was Bill's second time also.

"Don't worry, Girl, I won't be as rough," the man assured her as he set one hand beside her and used it to hold himself above her while guiding his cock to her used sex with the other.

Suzy's knees bent . . . her feet finding a perch. Bill's hips slid forward . . . his crotch mashing against hers. His hand came out from between them . . . settled at her other side.

"Ooh," she whimpered, her eyes closing.

"You're so fuckin' beautiful," Bill sighed, his torso hovering above her. As he started pumping himself in and out of her with a slow, deliberate rhythm, he bent down and covered one of her nipples with his mouth, sucking on it.

"Ooh," she mewed, her back arching slightly in offering. Her hands came up and grabbed onto his biceps, fingers tensing slightly. Soon her legs were lifting her in unison with his thrusts, sliding her pussy onto his cock.

Slowly . . . steadily they fucked one another, raising soft slapping sounds. Pulling his mouth from the one nipple, Bill moved over to the other, eliciting a heated sigh from Suzy as her fingers tensed at his biceps. After a few minutes he pulled his mouth from her breast and straightened out to smile down at her.

"You enjoyin' bein' our lil' fuck toy?" He asked her.

"Mmm," she whimpered.

"Tell me, Girl. Tell me how ya like it."

"Yes... Sir," she mewed. "I like it. I like bein' your... your... Ooh."

"Yea, ya do," Bill grinned, his fucking rhythm increasing slightly. "Yea ya do."

Suzy matched his building rhythm, her ass raising off the bed to meet his descending cock. After a few minutes she turned to face her father, a few strands of hair across her eyes.

"Ooh Daddy, I'm bein' such a dirty girl for them," she panted voluntarily. "I let them... let them all... Ooh Daddy."

"Yea, ya did, Girl," Bill grinned.

"I'm so naughty, Daddy, letting them..." she whimpered.

Tom didn't know if it was what she was saying, or the unspoken innocence in what she didn't, that made it so arousing, but as he listened to her his cock pulsed with life inside his shorts. He couldn't stop himself from wondering how it would be to fondle and caress her subtle, little body . . . what her pussy would feel like wrapped around his own rigid manhood . . . to gaze down into her eyes as he fucked her.

On the other bed, the two continued fucking one another, their hips rocking back and forth. Suzy's fingers tensed at the man's biceps as her head lolled between looking up at Bill and over at her father while continuing her naughty narrative; calling herself a naughty, dirty girl for letting these men... telling him how she liked it... liked letting them... liked being their little...

But as much as her comments stoked Tom's arousal, it seemed to fuel Suzy's lust even more. Her body trembled and quivered beneath the man as she eagerly matched his rhythm . . . lifted herself onto his cock again and again. Upon her chest her breast rolled with her body's motion . . . vibrated with her heavy breathing. Her fingers tightened on his biceps . . . her nails clawing. And her words gradually morphed into indiscernible whimpers and moans . . . gasps of pleasure panting past her trembling lip.

As Tom had suspected, Bill took a long time to cum this second time, longer than either of his two friends in fact.

Back and forth his hips rocked . . .

Humping . . .

In and out his cock pumped . . .

Pistoning . . .

Fucking . . .

As their cadence gradually built, the sounds of their fucking grew, filling the room with the wet slap-slap-slap of their repeated unions. Bending down again, Bill brought his mouth to a nipple and Suzy moaned out loudly, her back arching . . . offering her breast to him.

Eventually Suzy's muscles started to tense and her neck began to bend back, her head rolling with it. Her fingers gripped Bill's biceps tightly, dragging her nails over his flesh. Her hips started to twitch as she lifted herself to him, her feet kicking down into the bed to drive her pussy onto his cock.

"Ooh God, Daddy! I... I'm gonna cum," she whimpered, facing his direction. "I'm gonna cum on his...!"

Bill pulled his mouth from her nipple and raised up to stare down at her, watch her body twist and writhe beneath him. Pistoning his cock in and out of her, his own muscles started to clench.

"I'm such a naughty girl, Daddy!" She cried out seconds later, her body arching into the air, jutting her rolling breasts into the air. Cramming her sex onto his cock, her hips twitched spastically, grinding and ratcheting against him. Her muscles spasmed and her head rolled back, her neck bending.

"Oh fuck!" Bill growled, his rhythm rapidly deteriorating as he struggled to pump himself into her a . . . few . . . times. Then his muscles also tensed and he held himself buried deep inside her, a guttural roar ripping from his throat.

"Ooh God!" Suzy cried, her head snapping from side-to-side, hair fluttering, as her hands shot down to grab at the bedspread, her fingers jerking at it. Waves of orgasmic ecstasy crashed through her body, making her muscles clench and her flesh quiver.

Then, as it faded, her body softened and she settled back to the bed. Sighing heavily, she rolled her face toward Tom. A hunger pulsed through Tom as he gazed over at her . . . at her tired and satiated expression. Her eyes were closed and a rapturous glow made her features luminescent. Her flesh glistened with an erotic sweat, making the subtle curves of her body radiant, her breasts heaving with her labored breaths. Her legs had collapsed to stretch out atop the bed.

In the next moment though, Tom's focus was drawn to a more pressing issue.

Enthralled by his daughter, he'd all but forgotten about Frank and Jason until Bill climbed off the bed and snatched up his clothes. That was when Tom noticed the other two were already dressed.

And Frank was approaching him with something shiny in hand.

Fear suddenly overpowered all his other emotions and his heart leapt into his throat.

While Bill might have promised certain concessions for Suzy's participation, could these men really be trusted?

Unable to do anything else, Tom's eyes shot over to his daughter lying on the other bed. She'd rolled onto her side, her legs drawn up slightly and her arms before her. Her head rested on the pillow, her hair loose and disheveled, her eyes closed and her features slack with exhaustion; the multiple orgasms having taken their toll.

Then Frank stepped between them, blocking his view. His hands reached out, the shiny object nearing.

"That's one hell of a girl ya got there," he chuckled as the zip-tie around Tom's ankles was cut. "Ya really should think 'bout havin' a taste of her yourself."

Then the tie around his wrists was cut and he was free.

Later he would think how his first reaction should have been to lash out at the men, to leap off the bed and punch them. But he'd know that would've been folly. His limps were half asleep and he had difficulty just getting off the bed and stumbling over to the other one. Tearing the gag from his mouth, he dropped down beside Suzy and drew her to him, wrapping his arms around her.