All Comments on 'What Happens in Spain Ch. 11'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Lustrous times in California

With all of the team now back together in California it’s time to reconnect, especially for two of them. The commute situation is a perfect reason for Ryan to stay at the hotel with women. Of course having to share the room with Irene and Tina will make it more fun and interesting. Irene and Ryan truly have some pent up Lust for each other. Now they have the chance to release the built up desires, passion and pleasures! Will Irene tell Ryan about being with Albert and Oscar watching? Will Ryan mention who he may have been with while Irene was at home? Or will their desires for each other detract them from those confessions? No doubt that Tina wants to see all that Ryan has when aroused. Of course Ryan doesn’t mind seeing two sexy women in the same room. Is he dreaming of a possible threesome? We will have to wait for another chapter to find out. Thank You Again for this Wonderful Hot Erotic Story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES