What Happens in Spain Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So?" Irene looked over into Tina's eyes, and picked up the clothes she'd just been sorting through before stepping up to Irene and putting her arm around her for a brief hug. "Listen, we're in an unusual situation. You're an adult, I'm an adult, and Ryan is definitely an adult. The reality is you two are on fire for each other, you're sleeping in the same bed, and you're going to be making love. I've already heard you and I'll admit I watched last night even though I couldn't see much, but there's nothing we can do about that now. Ryan is going to love you in that, so go ahead. Just ignore me, pretend I'm not here."

"I'm not sure I can do that," Irene hesitantly replied, vividly remembering just a few weeks before when she'd ignored Maria and Oscar while Albert had taken care of her. It wasn't the making love with Albert that she remembered, it was the glances at Maria, seeing her looking back at her, seeing her husband kneeling on the floor between Maria's legs, that she remembered. She knew she'd not looked their way much, but now those flashes in her mind were what immediately came to mind. "You're sure?"

"I'm sure. Listen, you know I take care of myself almost every night, I'm not going to pretend I don't because I do. Listening to you two last night made it just that much better. I'm going to be here, and you're going to be doing your thing, so just ignore me and pretend I'm not here," she paused momentarily and with a wry grin added, "unless of course you want to leave the light on so I can watch too." Laughing outright at Irene's shocked look, she squeezed her shoulder and turned toward the bath. "I'll take a shower before Ryan gets here."

Irene couldn't help but think that Tina was teasing about leaving the light on, but all the things she knew about her said that maybe she wasn't. She remembered how when she'd been pregnant, her brother-in-law had also fucked her regularly. How she and her husband went to adults only resorts, where they had seen and been seen doing adult things, and that they occasionally went to nude beaches. She'd been to a nude beach a time or two with Oscar, and of course with Ryan and the other three, but certainly not regularly, and certainly hadn't ever had sex in public, particularly with anyone watching. She remembered Tina admitting she masturbated or made love with her husband virtually every night, sometimes both; that she knew Tina had masturbated nearly every night that they had shared a room. All of these things muddled through her mind as she looked through her clothes. She still had the flimsy nightie in her hand, she so wanted to wear it for Ryan, Tina had said he would love it, virtually telling her to go for it... Looking down into her drawer her eye caught the bulge underneath her panties where she'd put her friend. Setting the nightie on top of everything she reached down and extracted the black phallus, feeling the cold hardness of it, "real ones are so much warmer" popped into her mind. She smiled to herself and taking the phallus walked to Tina's bed where she slipped it under her pillow. She heard the rustle and click of the door just as she turned back to the dresser.

Ryan recognized the closed door of the bath and the sound of the shower as he walked into the room, stepping to meet Irene as she stepped up to him. There were no words between them as he slipped into her arms, his own going around her. Their lips met in a savage kiss, Ryan instantly recognizing that something had aroused Irene. Irene herself hadn't realized how aroused she was until she stepped into his arms, feeling the strength of them as they wrapped around her, the smell of his face as she closed her eyes and devoured his lips and tongue. His hands stoked the fire within her, slipping to her bottom and squeezing, reaching up between them to cup her breasts. It took just seconds and her own hands were between them, feeling the heat and increasing hardness of his cock as it expanded to her touch. He pulled his stomach in as her hand slipped behind his belt, allowing her fingers to straighten his cock in his pants.

"My goodness," Ryan said pulling away from their lusty kiss, "has somebody been missing me?" His thumb was strumming back and forth across her nipple, prominent even through her shirt and bra.

"I want you. I want to suck you," she replied with lust in her eyes, her fingers pulling out of his pants to begin fumbling with his belt. Just the smell of him, so close, so masculine, was pushing her beyond her normal persona.

"Shh... Patience my dear..., he said, pushing against her shoulders to move her back from him, "the shower just shut off; Tina will be out in a moment. How about we go in and take a shower together?" He held her slightly away for just a few more seconds and as the lust in her eyes abated just a bit, he pulled her to him again, her face nestling into his chest momentarily before looking up to his once again. Their kiss was still a lovers' kiss, just not the uncontrollable lusty attack it had been moments before. Still, when the door to the bath opened and Tina stepped out, she caught just a glimpse of Ryan's shoulder and arm dropping from where he had once again been caressing Irene's body.

"Ok kids, shower's all yours," Tina said, slipping between the two of them and the bed toward her drawers, her clothes from before in hand. Irene sensed Ryan's eyes following her and she turned to see Tina. In their hotel room in Spain she'd almost always shed her bra as soon as they got into the room, sometimes not even bothering to put a shirt back on. Tonight, she had on a white spaghetti-strap tank-top which hugged her body and didn't quite reach her waist. A band of bare skin below the top ended where it reached the elastic boy-shorts that hugged her bottom. When she turned back around, Irene realized that it really didn't matter -- the tank top didn't hide much.

Tina's breasts were held tautly in place beneath the cloth of the tank top, her nipples distinctly protruding through the cloth, the darker circles of her areolas clearly visible. Irene looked away; although Tina didn't need a bra to support her girls, she jealously wished she'd worn one just so that Ryan's eyes weren't seeing her breasts and nipples so clearly on display. Turning back to Ryan, she raised her face to his, brushed her lips against his and continued to his ear where she quietly whispered so that just he could hear, "You can look at hers, but you can play with mine." Pushing past him, she headed to the bath, her arms trailing down his arm until her fingers caught his, gently pulling him along.

She wasn't taking no for an answer again, once the door to the bath had closed, she was kissing Ryan, her hands not ending up at his belt, but starting there. Pushing him against the counter where he couldn't back away, her hand wrapped around his cock as soon as she had it exposed, momentarily gripping it before raising her hands to unbutton his shirt. Ryan's hands slipped underneath the edge of her blouse and onto her breasts, and although his fingers found her nipples, it was her own hands on his body that were the center of his attention. She pushed his now unbuttoned shirt outward, her mouth finding and kissing his chest, her fingers found his nipples, followed by her mouth. Her tongue flicked his hard buttons, and then straightening just a bit, she pushed him back onto the counter, forcing his pants and underwear to drop at the same time.

His pants easily slipped from his feet and fell to the floor leaving him virtually nude, just his unbuttoned shirt accenting his arms and chest, his erection jutting forward and up toward Irene's face. Looking up into his eyes, Irene lustily ran her tongue down the middle of his body, through his chest hair and around his belly button. When his erection bumped her chin, she pulled back and lowered her face, wrapping her lips around the head. He moaned in appreciation, his hand reaching to stroke Irene's head, but she reached with her own hand to push his away. Leaning against the counter with her hands, his cock in her mouth, was the only contact between their bodies, at least to begin with. She lathed her tongue around the head, pulling out so just the tip was between her lips, and then sunk down upon it again. Slowly she bobbed, taking more of him into her mouth with each bob, until she gagged with easily half his cock still exposed. It was only then that her hand again found and wrapped itself around the shaft, her other hand gripping and caressing his balls. In her mind she was imagining the hot blast of his cum into her mouth, and the more she sucked and stroked, the more she imagined it, the more she wanted it. Soon his, "Oh... OH!!! Irene, I'm... If you're not careful I'm going..." His hand reached to her head once again, warning her, but cumming in her mouth was exactly what she wanted. Pulling back, just the head completely engulfed in her mouth, her hand squeezed harder and stroked his shaft. She felt his glans expanding, until with just one warning throb he began ejaculating in her mouth.

At first, she'd just intended to let it fill her mouth, but with the second throb it completely filled her mouth and she had to swallow or drool it everywhere. After the first swallow she just continued, sucking and swallowing until Ryan groaned. "Stop! Stop!" he finally managed to grunt at her, "it's too much.... Too sensitive." Without taking him out of her mouth she quit the sucking, just feeling the head in her mouth. When her tongue slithered around it just one more time he shivered, and his legs constricted. Letting his now wilting cock slip from her mouth she rose and slid into his arms.

"I've been wanting to do that all day."

"Uhmmm. That was nice. I've been thinking of doing the same thing to you."

"Right here?" She giggled, glancing sideways at the counter.

"Right here, right now," Ryan responded, sliding forward and gripping Irene by the waist, lifting and turning he placed her between himself and the counter. Stripping Irene's clothes from her, just as she had from him moments before, in mere seconds she found him hooking her panties and stripping them down her legs, leaving her totally naked. From his bent position in front of her his mouth kissed her belly as his hands rose again to her hips, lifting and pushing her back onto the counter.

Now naked, her legs naturally splayed around him as he pushed up into her front. His lips found hers, his right hand squeezing her breast before his mouth began working its way down her body. Stopping to suckle each nipple just momentarily, he wasted no time in delivering his tongue to her clit.

She was wet, she had been even before she'd sucked him off, but his tongue needed none of her wetness to deliver its exquisite touch. She shivered with the first touch but was surprised when his arms caught her legs, moving them from beside him to over his shoulders. She slid back on the counter when he'd lifted her, so the edge of the counter had been behind her knees, but now his hands gripped her bottom and pulled her forward, so her pussy was right at the edge. Dropping his own body down into a kneel, she was again surprised as his hands gripped her legs, lifting and pushing her upper body back into the mirror until he could move the bottoms of her feet to his shoulders. Almost totally doubled over, her pussy was totally on display for him, and available for plundering by his mouth, her body now merely an appendage attached to her pussy.

Ryan used his tongue and lips to driver her nearly mad with lust and pleasure. He fucked her with his tongue, plunging it into her vagina as far as he could, savoring her nectar. He suckled her labia, pulling them into his mouth with suction and then letting his tongue swirl around them. He ran his tongue from her bottom to the top of her slit, pressing harder as it slithered across the top of her clit, eliciting a shiver. Unable to do anything else her arms, which were pinned forward by the counter and mirror, rested near her breasts and she found her nipples between her own fingers. She wasn't one to normally spend much time on her own nipples, other than the occasional brush of her hands or arms, but now it seemed appropriate and she found her fingers pinching them, the sharp little stabs of pleasure it created mixing with the sensuous pleasure of Ryan's tongue in her pussy and on her clit. His tongue elicited swelling of her clit and once it had erected his lips locked around it, suckling and causing uncontrollable shivers to course through her body. Somehow, he sensed when she was at the precipice, and pulling back just a bit so once again she was directly tortured by his tongue, he finished her off. With a gargling grunt her body convulsed again and again as his tongue teased her into uncontrollable spasms. Finally, seemingly hours later to her but, in reality, it was only seconds, until he pulled back and let her feet slip from his shoulders and wrapped his arms around her. Her body felt more like a bowl of Jell-O than a body as she slid to the floor and into his grasp, letting him support her, as she continued to quiver in his arms.

"That was amazing," she whispered into his ear, her face buried into his shoulder. "I want to do that again sometime."

"Right now?" he teased, causing her to shudder.

"Definitely not."

Her breathing and body returning to normal, she finally could stand and turned her face to his, kissing him, tasting herself on his lips as she did. "You taste like me," she said, sliding out of his arms and reaching for the shower door.

"You taste good."

"You think so?"

"I know so. Nectar of the gods."

"I'm glad you think so," she answered, turning the shower faucet on and feeling the water temperature before stepping in. Although she had tasted herself on her husbands, Alberts, and now Ryan's lips and cock before, the taste of her own pussy had never done anything for her. It wasn't unpleasant, just not her thing.

It wasn't until later as they got out of the shower that Irene realized she hadn't brought her night clothes with her, almost simultaneously realizing that Ryan hadn't either. "Just wrap up in a towel," he told her.

"And what are you going to do, go naked?"

"I could. Tina's seen me naked before anyway."

"She'd like that," Irene giggled, reaching down to stroke his still flaccid cock.

"You think so?"

"I know so. She's already seen you naked at the beach, but she said she wants to see it hard just once." Ryan grinned and didn't say anything, just reached down and fondled her naked bottom which was barely covered by the towel she'd wrapped around herself.

"You'd better go, or she just might," Ryan teased, spinning her and pushing her toward the door. "I'm going to use the toilet; I'll be out in a minute."

12