All Comments on 'What Happens in Spain Ch. 12'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Wonderful Believable story

This is a totally believable story of what can and does happen while working away from home and feeling drawn to a coworker. Oscar’s suggestion and pushing Irene to take on a Lover added to her allowing herself to accept what happened. The Acceptance of different view on Nudity and Sex were presented very well and Irene’s change was addressed very well. If not for Ryan she likely have awaken her sexual desires. Thank You Again for this Wonderful Hot Erotic Story. I’m always looking forward to reading more of your Excellent stories.

argeelogargeelogover 4 years ago
Outstanding

Great character design, dialog, and details. 5 stars all around. Thank you.

OldBullUSOldBullUSalmost 4 years ago
And then???

This has been an excellent adventure, and I have followed it with great pleasure! But I feel it has only stopped, not ended. There needs to be at least one more chapter to tell us what happens next. Clearly, Irene has to return home, but can she continue to settle for the half-life she has endured throughout her marriage? Or can she make do with the occasional tryst with Maria and Alberto, leaving Oscar to fend for himself?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES