What Happens in Spain Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a no-brainer for me," Lori piped up, "Irene is the obvious lead. She's been our organizer and leader from the beginning." Despite Irene's protestations that she was merely doing what she'd been asked to, she found herself the unanimous selection of the other four.

~

"Where are we going?" Irene asked several hours later as she and Ryan headed north on the freeway. That Ryan had planned a weekend away while the others visited San Francisco on their own had been a surprise to her, but apparently not to Tina or the others who seemed to know that he'd been planning something. His explanation that he'd booked a little bed and breakfast for two days in Marin County meant nothing to her but sounded marvelous.

Although Tina had left them plenty of privacy over the week, often taking her laptop to the lobby for a while, they'd ended up making love at least once each night or morning while she was in the room. Although it was hard for Tina to hide the sound of her little vibrator every night, except for that first night, they hadn't repeated the voyeuristic and exhibitionistic experience. Not that they'd hidden beneath the covers, which at times had happened, it was just with the lights out they pretended she wasn't there. That she'd get herself off at about the same time one or both of them came wasn't just a coincidence, but by the time morning came around, they just didn't need to talk about it. Regardless, sharing the room with Tina hadn't been quite what anyone had expected, so the thought of getting away, just the two of them, for a couple of days was very welcome.

~

"Oh wow!" Irene exclaimed, opening the French doors and parting the gossamer drapes to one side to step out onto the balcony. "This place is nice!"

"Nice, and private for a couple of days," Ryan whispered into her ear, stepping up behind her and pulling her body back against his. As usual, his hand caressed her breast, and even though they were visible to anyone on the street, there was no one around and she didn't protest. Instead her hand crossed her chest to rest on top of his. She didn't hold his hand in place and didn't protest when it moved away from under her hand, crossing over her chest, his fingers sliding under her blouse, under her bra, and filled itself with her other breast. Slipping a hand behind her bottom, she felt his erection growing in his pants.

"And what are we going to do in private for a couple of days?" She whispered breathily, pushing her bottom back and wiggling her bottom against him and her hand.

"I'm sure we can find something to do," he whispered into her ear, his hand sliding back just enough that his fingers found and latched onto her nipple. She shivered in response.

"Perhaps we should get in out of the window then?" she questioned.

"I don't know... maybe I should do you right here?"

"You wish," she responded. Turning, she pulled away from his hands and pushed him backward into the middle of the room. Her hands came together and found the top button of his shirt, but when his hands reached for her again, she fended them off and continued downward on his buttons. When his hands again reached for her, her "No, just let me," stopped him and he let her lead. She finished the shirt, spread it open and once she slipped it off his shoulders, tossed it to the chair by the wall. Leaning into him, as her hands began unbuckling his belt and opening his pants, her kisses covered his chest and abdomen. Her lips and tongue found his nipples, teeth gently nipping at them before moving down. As his pants came undone, she pushed them down, his erection flipping free. Dropping to her knees in front of him, she hungrily sucked his cock into her mouth.

With one hand she stroked him when she had just the head in her mouth, moving her hand away when she took him deeper. Her other hand reached around, gripping his butt so she could completely control his body. Feeling his cock against her throat she gagged a bit, and then pulled back, sucking him deep, but not quite so far again. The more she sucked the more she desired to make him cum with her mouth.

Ryan at first allowed her to service him, caressing and stroking her head, groaning at the nearly impossible to accept sensitivity of her mouth and tongue on his cock. But as his arousal overtook him, he started reaching for her body, especially her tits, where he was following the gaze of his eyes looking down through the deep vee of her blouse and between her breasts. Bending and reaching around her head to slip his hands down her shirt he managed to push her bra down off her breasts, his fingers barely able to tweak her nipples. He felt the shudder going through her body in conjunction with his pinches and caresses. When he attempted to slip her dress off her shoulder, she finally relented, pulling back and turning so he could unzip her from behind. He undid the rear clasp on her bra at the same time, allowing her to pull it off, her dress around her waist, before she turned back.

"Oh my god, you've got such gorgeous girls," Ryan said, filling his hands with them, lifting them, feeling their heft as she turned back around.

"Girls?" she giggled, her hand once again gripping his cock and slowly stroking him.

"Boobs?" He responded, "Tits? Ta-Ta's? Bazoomba's?"

'Bazoomba's' caused her to giggle. "I'm glad you like my 'Bazoomba's'," she repeated the unusual word, "but girls is fine," she said, once again wrapping her mouth over the head of his cock.

Ryan glanced over his shoulder and finding the chair, indicated she should move with him, and began sidestepping the few feet to the chair. She followed on her knees, dress still bunched around her waist, until he lowered himself into the chair. When she bent forward to suck him again, he stopped her, indicating she should lean forward and wrap her breasts around his cock. He slid a bit further forward, she pressed them around him, and he began rotating his cock between her breasts. Looking down she watched his cock appearing and disappearing, and realizing she could, stuck out her tongue to lick his cock head as it appeared between her breasts.

"Oh my god," he crooned as she tongued his cock when he stopped at the top of his stroke so she could once again take the head into her mouth. Just a few seconds, and again he moved down, several strokes between her tits before stopping once again for her oral loving. "Oh my god," he repeated several cycles later. "I don't know why that's so good but I'm going to cum." Plunging his cock up and down between her "girls," this time he broke the cycle of stopping to let her suck on him, his movements becoming more rapid and forceful and Irene realized, just as he'd said, that he was on the verge of cumming. She moved her hands more to the front of her breasts, so that her thumbs could rub his cock head at the top of each stroke, and moments later, with a grunt, Ryan thrust his cock high between her tits. His body constricted, shooting his first spurt of cum into the air. A long viscous strand of cum, it landed at the base of her nose, draped down across her lips and onto her chin. A second, smaller, expulsion landed underneath her chin on her neck while a third barely spurted into the air before landing on his cock, her thumbs and breasts.

Continuing to hold the pressure on his cock she looked up with a smile at her lover. "Uhm, did you like that?" she needlessly asked, the shivering of Ryan's body already confirming that. Just opening her mouth to speak caused the cum on her face to run down and cover her lips even more, giving her a hint of the taste in her mouth. Looking down at his cock held between her breasts, she eased the pressure of her breasts and bent forward, slipping his cum covered cock head into her mouth.

Ryan groaned in pleasure and protest. "Oh God Baby! Oh Fuck... it's too sensitive!" His hand pushed gently against her forehead, and although she didn't pull away, she did stop moving her tongue around, choosing to hold him in her mouth. Looking up at him, he just looked back at her, his breathing and control of his body coming back to normal. "You've got it all over your face," he said quietly, his hand coming down and using his thumb he wiped her upper lip, offering to let her suck it off his thumb.

"Uh, uh," she said, finally unwrapping her lips from around his cock. "I really don't like the taste, but I love the feel of him throbbing when you cum, especially in my mouth." Her hands found the glob of cum on her neck and wiped it with her fingers, moved it to her breasts where she smeared it, and the additional semen from her tits and chest, onto her nipples. Her own body shuddered to the added slippery stimulation of her nipples by her fingers coated with his semen.

Standing, she reached down and slipped her dress down her body, letting it fall to the floor. Now naked except for her panties, she reached her hand out to him, taking his and urging him to stand before she said anything. "Now it's your turn."

"My turn? For what?" He teased with a wry grin. She stepped backward the few steps to the edge of the bed, before answering.

"To take my panties off and get me off with that fabulous tongue of yours."

"What, you don't want me to fuck you?"

"I do, but it's going to be a while for you to get ready again and I want to cum now. And besides, we've got all weekend where we don't even need to get out of bed if we don't want.

~

"Back to reality?" Irene stated as a question as they pulled out of the parking lot late Sunday to head back.

"What's that?" Ryan answered, momentarily glancing away from the street to Irene. He reached over with one hand to squeeze her leg before returning it to the steering wheel.

"No more luxuriating and staying naked in bed for half a day. Back to work. Back to a group. Two more days and back to our home offices."

"Half a day?" Ryan pointedly asked.

"Well, we did get up and go out for food a couple of times."

"I wonder," Ryan started, the tone of his voice indicating that what he was about to say was something less than serious, "Back to reality. Does this mean I now have the opportunity to sleep my way to the top?"

"What?" Irene answered, not initially understanding his tease.

"I mean, how many other guys can say that their boss is a great cock-sucker and the best lay they're ever had? Will I be required to service her whenever we get together?"

Irene laughed. "I don't know, who's your boss?"

"You are my dear."

"You think so? That's not what I heard. I heard that I'm the team leader, the team liaison to management, but we're to continue being a team together."

"Oh. That's a shame. I was kind of looking forward to occasionally getting to impress her in bed."

"Besides, you've really got to work on your oral skills if you want to impress her," Irene impishly added, taking a jab right back at him.

"Really?" Ryan, surprised, looked over at her only to realize from the smirk on her face that she'd just pulled his leg.

"Watch your driving, not your lover." Reaching over she rested her hand on his leg. "But yes, you will be required to service me whenever we get together."

"Ok Boss. Whatever you say."

~

"So, tell me," Ryan began two days later as they'd all finished packing up, for most of them to leave to the airport. That his words were pointedly directed at Tina weren't misunderstood, or that they were based on the night before, when she'd instigated a second 'watch me masturbate while I watch you fuck' session by asking if they'd leave the light on when they went to bed.

"Tell you what?" She asked, looking up from her suitcase where she was about to zip it closed.

"I know we all said that what happens in Spain, stays in Spain... but does what happens in California, stay in California?" That he was talking about the three of them and their unusual relationship was a given. Tina's mouth turned upward in a quirky smile, her eyes glancing to Irene before she answered.

"Oh, absolutely not. My husband is going to love hearing all about this last week or so, just like he did hearing about Spain..." she paused, "but of course what happened in private, away from work, stays private and away from work." Finished zipping her suitcase, she slipped it off onto the floor and looked around, seeing nothing left. "Ready?"

"Just about," Irene answered, "We'll meet you in the lobby?" Tina glanced at her, and even after all that had transpired, Irene blushed knowing that Tina knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Ok, I'll go on down. Don't be too long." She stopped at the door and turned, "Don't get your panties in a bunch, you're going to be on a plane for the next ten hours or so." She laughed outright as she again started out the door.

"Oh, don't worry about that," she giggled in return, looking up at Ryan as she did; "I haven't got any panties on. Yet."

12