What Happens in Spain Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know that you and Maria... played together," she euphemized, "until the other day when Maria told me."

"Oh my god, we've been playing since, well -- before we all got married. Maria used to tease me about how big Albert was, and we ended up getting our toys together. For years she'd tell me how Albert was so filling but not as much as our toys were. I'd always ask her when she was going to share him with me and then, in Tuscany, it just sort of happened."

"Sort of the same with me. I saw Albert erect one morning when we were at the nude campground, and well he, sort of, became my fantasy." She giggled, "Apparently my boobs became his."

"Oh no," Maria chimed in from the edge of the pool, "He's had a thing for you and your boobs for years, He'd always talked about how great your tits were when we were together. Any time I pretended to be you he was wild in bed."

"So, this Ryan?" Carmen questioned changing the subject slightly, "he's bigger than Albert? Albert is by far the biggest cock I've ever had. How much bigger is Ryan?"

"Not much, a couple of centimeters."

"A couple of centimeters?" Carmen repeated, her eyes wide in lust, "My God! Albert's what, 20-21? That would make..."

"17," Maria interrupted with a laugh, "Albert's big, but he's only 17 centimeters."

"17 heavenly centimeters," Carmen laughed, "but that would make Ryan like...20 centimeters of pure pleasure? What I wouldn't give to take that for a test drive."

Irene laughed. 'You know, he's really not that much bigger than normal..."

"Say's the one-time prude," Carmen scoffed. Irene looked over at her, 'Yeah, Maria told me how you'd never even masturbated with a toy until she got you one. And now look at you, the slutty connoisseur of big cocks."

"Oh, stop that, I am not," Irene laughed, enjoying the seeming camaraderie of a new friend, someone she barely knew.

"Who else would it be?" she said, and then raised her voice to Maria, "Hey Maria, besides Albert, what's the biggest cock you've ever had?"

"I don't know, I never measured one besides Albert. But Albert is so memorable, I had to know with him. I'd guess 14 centimeters? One of my college boyfriends, really they were all about the same."

"See? That's almost exactly what Jose is, a bit bigger than 14 but he's bigger around than Albert. What about Ryan?"

Irene found herself blushing, and despite the feeling that this talk was naughty, she could feel herself getting wetter. What was this? She really enjoyed sharing, but was this something she should, they should, really be talking about? "Yeah," she found herself saying, "that's probably the biggest difference between Ryan and Albert. I loved the feel of the curve of Albert's cock, but it was... thin compared with Ryan. He really filled me up." She felt herself blush at the admission, talking about having sex with a man that neither of them had ever met, but she could also feel the heat in her pussy; that she was turned on was undeniable. Glancing down she let her eyes pass over her breasts, finding her nipples erect. Having been outside and dried, followed by walking inside since she'd last been in the pool, and now sitting in the sun as she was, she felt herself quite warm. Embarrassed at her nipples betraying her obvious arousal, along with the hidden heat in her pussy, caused her to slide her legs over the side or her lounge and stand. "I'm taking a dip," she needlessly explained as she stepped to the pool, hoping against hope that the others hadn't noticed her erect nipples.

The warm water caressed her naked skin, her mind again latching on to how luxurious and decadent being naked and swimming naked was. She'd enjoyed it with the girls and Ryan at the beach and now, here again, she relished the pleasure of the water caressing her naked body. She returned to the near edge of the pool, finding that Maria had slipped out of the water and was now in the lounge that she'd previously been in. There was another lounge, but it was around the side of the pool. Instead of getting out, she took Maria's spot on the side of the pool, crossing her arms and resting them on the pool tiles, and then resting her head on her arms.

"So, are you going to see this Ryan again?" Carmen asked. With a few pointed questions along the way, Irene found herself telling the whole story; meeting in Madrid, traveling along the coast to Barcelona and Oscar sending her to Ryan's bed. She told about the mix-up in California, a weekend in Marin county with Ryan, and found herself admitting that watching Tina masturbate, and having her watch them making love, had also been exciting, different, and nothing she'd ever expected.

"Sounds like Maria is right; you've finally moved out of your shell a bit."

"Maybe a bit," she admitted, knowing that if it hadn't been for Maria, she'd have never done any of the things of the last year. "So now do you think you're ready to play with Maria and me?"

"WHAT?" Irene said, startled at the question, not sure she'd heard it right.

"You know you are, Irene," Maria added.

"No, I don't..." she stammered.

"You mean, 'no, you haven't..." Carmen said, "yet."

"No," she responded, shaking her head in a negative. "I... it's OK if you guys want that, but it's not my thing."

"You didn't seem to mind watching Maria do me a while ago. She's really good with her tongue and, somehow, I think you want to find out what it's like, too. It's just like with a man, only with someone who doesn't need directions to find your clitoris."

Again, Irene felt herself blushing at the sudden clinching of her stomach, the spasm in her pussy. Just the suggestion of Maria or Carmen going down on her had caused a gush of heat in her pussy, she couldn't help but wonder if her wetness would have been visible if she'd been out of the pool. Simultaneously she realized that if Maria was going down on Carmen, Carmen had been going down on her, and if Maria was going to go down on Irene..." she couldn't follow through with the thought.

"I'm getting out," she again needlessly said as she climbed the steps, her movements signaling exactly what she was doing. Her towel was still on the back of the lounge that Maria was in. Stepping up between the two lounges, she picked up her towel and turned to head to the third lounger on the side of the pool.

"Don't dry off," Carmen said, reaching up and grabbing the towel in her hand and pulling. She was just enough off balance that she fell sideways, managing to stick her foot out to keep from falling on Carmen as she did. Instead, Carmen pulled her down toward her lounger and herself. "Make me wet," she laughed, "I'm hot" and instantly Irene recognized it as a double entendre. Still off balance, when Carmen pulled, she fell to the edge of Carmen's lounger, finding her pulling still more, forcing her back against Carmen's body, the water on her own body cool between hers and the sun warmed body of Carmen. "Oh, yeah, I needed to get wet, I was definitely getting hot," she giggled again, her arm going around Irene's shoulder and forcing Irene's back against her front.

"You feel good," Carmen said, her body writhing a bit beneath Irene's backside as she held Irene in front of herself. For some reason Irene could sense Carmen's pelvis rotating against her bottom. Carmen's breasts, smaller than her own, were pressed against her back, and now Carmen's hands slipped over her arms, finding and filling themselves with Irene's breasts. "Oh my god, no wonder Albert is so infatuated with your tits," she said her fingers finding and pinching her nipples. "Did Albert titty fuck you? He did, didn't he? Jose loves to titty fuck too, but I'm just not big enough to really wrap them around like yours." Whatever it was that Carmen and Maria had said, whatever it was that they had done, Maria realized that her own body was now on fire.

"Carmen!" she started, squirming just a bit to get loose, but Carmen's arms held her in place.

"Shhh! Carmen whispered in her ear, "just close your eyes." Instead Irene looked over to Maria, finding her looking back at her.

"It's OK Irene, you're ready for this," Maria said quietly. "You know you are."

She could have forced herself up and away but didn't. Carmen's hands were cupping her breasts, her fingers squeezing and rolling her nipples, spasms shooting throughout her body, electric shocks emanating from her clit. Irene's mind, directed and conditioned by her mother's directions for so many years, screamed "No, you can't do this! " while her body, quivering and responding to Carmen's touch, shouted "Yes! Just do it!"

She couldn't get herself to relax and just accept the attention. Instead, her eyes closed, and she pulled her lower lip between her teeth as she did so often when she was torn with a decision where her mind said one thing, but her desires said another. Carmen's right hand relinquished its nipple, sliding down her belly, across her belly button, caressing down into her soft lower belly, slithering through her pubic hair, finally reaching her pussy.

Carmen's fingers at first barely pressed against her labia, she felt the closeness to her clit as they caressed above. Her pointer and ring finger pushed Irene's lips together, her middle finger sliding along the groove that had been created by her fingers, and then pushed inward. "Oh! You're really wet!" Carmen whispered in her ear, her middle finger pushing between her lips and into her vagina. Ryan had fingered her and fucked her, but he'd never hit her vagina directly with the first fondle. Oscar had fingered her for years, but always his finger had penetrated her folds at the top and worked downward. Carmen's finger was in exactly the right spot to slip into her, and then slowly pulled out, remaining between her lips as she dragged it upwards, covered with her wetness, back up towards her clit.

Irene felt her body clinching in anticipation of the illicit touch of Maria's friend, now her friend. In her mind she was willing Carmen to raise her finger just that little more, to press in and press against her clit. Agonizingly slowly, Carmen's finger rose that fraction of an inch and slipped along the left side of Irene's clit, circling over the top, and back down the opposite side. Irene knew she'd wanted Carmen to finger her, to rub her clit, but instead her finger once again pushed down, remaining between her labial lips this time, and plunged again into her wetness. When she repeated the caress of her clit, this time from the opposite side first, she thought she was going to do it again but instead, she brought her ring finger together between her folds and then slid them both up along opposite sides of her clit.

Irene gasped from the sensation. How did she know to do that? Her own masturbation had always concentrated on gently rubbing the head of her clit to make herself cum, pressing hard against the pubic bone before that, often while fingering herself, fucking her vagina, with her other hand. How had she ever missed such an obvious way to pleasure herself? The way her clit rode between Carmen's fingers, the pressure on her labia as well as gently caressing her clit from the sides? She felt the burn in her groin increasing, the tingling in her clit rising more and more. Without realizing it, her back had been arching, pressing her back into Carmen's chest with her stomach and bottom rising up, trying to push herself into her hand. Her mind was screaming at her, telling her "This is so wrong!" but her body was screaming "Make me cum!"

Irene's eyes blinked back open, unable to focus at first, finally latching onto Maria's eyes and body, realizing Maria was masturbating while watching her, as her body finally exploded to Carmen's fingers.

Carmen, almost like Ryan, knew exactly how to prolong her orgasm. Not too hard, not too soft, keeping her shuddering for what seemed like hours, before finally slowing her fingers, both on and around her clit and on her nipple.

Irene lay there on top of Carmen after she'd cum, gasping for air, her body slowly recovering from her orgasm, Carmen's hands now just resting against her body. Irene hadn't touched Carmen at all, just that Carmen's body was supine beneath her. Irene's breathing finally slowed and, at last, she looked over at Maria again. Maria's fingers were still on her own pussy, now in a self-imposed post orgasmic caress. "That was a good one, huh?" Maria smiled. "The first time she made me cum I didn't think anything could ever be that good."

"I think I need another dip in the pool," Irene answered, unable to acknowledge that she'd had an orgasm at the hands of a woman; still not having come to grips with her body having been pleasured, nearly beyond belief, by a woman for the first time. She also realized that by going for a swim she was deflecting; now that a woman had pleasured her, was she supposed to return the favor? It only made sense, if it had been Ryan or Oscar or Albert, she certainly would have made sure they had a chance to cum... but could she touch another woman like that? She never had, had never even contemplated such a thing.

Whether Carmen sensed this, she just said, "Why don't we?" and relinquished enough of her grip to let Irene rise again.

"I agree," Maria said, rising from her lounge at the same time with Carmen following as soon as she'd gotten up. They all three slipped into the pool, floating, and talking about almost everything besides sex as if she hadn't just had her first lesbian experience.

A short time later Carmen said, "You girls getting hungry? I'll go get some breakfast started," and gripping the side of the pool forced herself up and out with practiced ease.

Irene watched her leave, her mind seething with questions and conundrums from just moments before. She turned and looked directly at Maria. "You knew this was going to happen."

"Well..." she said, pausing and then continuing, "I knew you were ready."

"Ready?" Irene asked, not quite following her logic. "Ready how?"

"Do you remember," Maria asked, looking over Irene's shoulder and into the past, "seeing Albert and his erection at the campground?"

"Of course, how could I ever forget?" Irene giggled, "Oh my god, have I come a long way since then."

"Exactly," Maria acknowledged. "If I'd told you that morning that I'd gladly let you go in and have a tryst with Albert, would you?"

'Oh, Hell No!" Irene practically gasped in response. "That would have scared the hell out of me."

"Of course, it would have. But how long was it after that when we got you your friend?" It hadn't been long; they'd had a conversation about dicks and Albert and how big he was...

"Maybe a month?" Maria nodded in agreement.

"When we were at that campground, if I'd gone totally naked, would you?"

"No. Not at that time."

"I know you wouldn't. I would have, but it would have scared you away."

"You'd done that before?" Irene asked, realizing that she was hinting that she had.

Maria laughed. "Do you know where I met Albert?"

"No..." Irene answered, thinking back to whether she'd ever asked that question before or not.

"Carmen and I, we've been together longer than Albert and me..." she let that sink in for a moment. "Carmen and I met Albert on a nude beach. We hit it off and I took him home with me, and I've been with him ever since."

"Really?" Irene said, for the moment the confession that Carmen and Maria had been lovers longer than she'd been married to Albert going by her. "You saw a guy with a big cock and just took him home?"

Maria laughed out loud. "Oh of course not. It was a nude beach, not a sex party. You've seen him when he's not erect and he's just not that much bigger than any other guy that way. It wasn't until I got him in the bedroom that I discovered how lucky I was. But how long had we been friends when we went camping?"

Irene knew immediately she was talking about the camping at the nude beach, even though they'd camped together several times before and since then. It suddenly dawned on Irene that perhaps there was more to that original camping trip than she'd ever picked up on. "Are you saying that it wasn't a coincidence that we ended up at a nude beach?"

"No, it was, that was pure chance. We'd never been there before, and we just picked it because we hadn't been there before, and we didn't know there was a naturist side. If that campground had been much closer to the textile side, we probably never would have gone to the naked side at all. But, when we did, Albert actually asked me why we weren't going naked too, and I told him that if we tried, it would scare you off. I knew you could handle being topless, and it made him happy."

"He's always liked my tits."

"You've got no idea, Irene. He talked about you for weeks after that."

"And that morning, when I saw him, that was by chance?"

"We didn't know you were awake yet. He wanted to do it out in the open, I wouldn't let him." Irene nodded, remembering the muted conversation she'd overheard.

"And then you met Ryan."

Everything about meeting Ryan ran through her mind. Seeing the bulge of his cock in his pants in the office. Him sitting beside her whenever he could. Him admitting he loved to walk behind her to ogle her ass after Tina had told her about it. And then seeing him, feeling his hands on her tits, his hands slipping inside her blouse to pull them out where he could suck on her nipples. Her desire to fuck him, to let him have her body, and not giving in until Oscar had told her to do it, until Oscar had let her do it.

"And then I met Ryan," she agreed.

"If I'd told you that you could have had Albert before you'd met Ryan, you would have run."

"Oh yeah, no doubt." She leaned against the edge of the pool again, thinking about what Maria had just said.

"Irene," Maria said, "Since you went almost naked with me at the beach, topless in your bikini bottoms, has your sex life gotten better or worse?"

"Better," she answered immediately without hesitation. Looking back, it was hard to remember the first sixteen years of her marriage, providing sex to Oscar because he wanted it.

"And when we got you your first friend, did it get better or worse?" Remembering the embarrassment of getting her first friend with her she blushed, but conceded the point.

"And then, your affair with Ryan. We both know that was phenomenal, but how has your sex life been with Oscar since you came back, took charge of your own body, your own life, and started demanding what he wasn't giving you?"

Irene found herself just nodding in confirmation of what she was saying.

"And then taking and using Albert. It was you that made the decision, you were in charge of your body... and your lover. It didn't matter that I told you I would happily share him with you, it was your decision."

"And this weekend? Why didn't you tell me?"

"You would have backed out. Irene, whether you know it or not, you have a very dominant personality. When I try and make the decision for anything simple, even if it's just where to eat lunch, if it's what you want, we do it. But, if it's not, you change it. I'm OK with that, I'm not complaining. If I'd told you that we were coming to Carmen's and we were going to have lots of no-strings-attached sex with the three of us, would you have come?"

Irene again didn't even hesitate. "No."

"See? But when you're here, and could make the decision to say no, you said yes."

"I didn't ask her to pull me down and molest me."

"You didn't?" Maria replied and waited. "I didn't see you pull away. I didn't hear you tell her no. And, when you were watching us earlier, you didn't walk away then either. You stayed and watched." She waited for Irene to say something, and when she didn't, she said, "Whether you want to admit it or not, your body wanted that. I saw it, Carmen saw it. You would have turned this weekend down if I'd told you beforehand, but you're here because I knew you were ready to throw away a little more of your prudish mothers upbringing. Come on, let's go help Carmen with food." Sticking her hand out to Irene she waited until she took her hand and began moving to the steps to get out.