What Happens in Spain Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking up their towels, they both dried off and when Irene turned to walk towards the stairs to the yard, she stopped and looked up to find Maria looking at her. "Irene?" Maria said, standing still for the moment, just looking at her. "I'm glad you agreed to join Albert and me because I've always wanted to eat your pussy as much as he does." Turning she walked away, leaving Irene gawking at her backside for the moment before she followed her towards the house.

~

"I've almost got the Sangria ready," Carmen said as they stepped into the kitchen. The cutting board was still out; the large bowl with cut up fruit and other ingredients brimming next to it. Large empty bottles of Tempranillo wine, orange juice and brandy confirming what other ingredients she'd put in.

"Isn't it a bit early for Sangria?" Maria asked.

"Is that my friend making such an accusation?" Carmen laughed. "No, it's never too early for Sangria, although it gets better as it sits. It will be better in an hour or two," she said, taking a dipper and offering them sips of the concoction.

"You don't have to get me drunk to take advantage of me," Maria laughed.

"No," she admitted, but shifted her gaze to Irene, "but I think our friend still needs a little social lubricant."

~

"So, Irene?" Carmen asked later after they'd all finished a brunch and were well onto their refill of the Sangria. Irene had to admit, the slight buzz she was feeling from the alcohol had relieved her anxiety quite a bit. Her conservative upbringing that said sex was between a male and female had eased mostly into a "What the fuck? It can't be any worse than fucking Albert..."

"What's that?" she answered, swiveling slightly in her chair to face Carmen as she answered. Her one hand held her glass of Sangria, only idly sipping occasionally, as her other hand had been resting on her upper thigh. Without even realizing it, her hand had been gently caressing her leg. Not slipping between her legs, but just gently running up and down her thigh. If either of the other two had accused her of thinking about sex she would have blushed, and not been able to admit that was exactly what was happening.

"How many women have you been with?"

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed in response, and then realized her I never have, that she was about to say wasn't quite accurate anymore "I, uh, hadn't ever been with a woman until..." She didn't have to finish; they all knew what she was saying.

"Oh, you don't know what you've been missing," Carmen said, "I can't believe Maria never tried to seduce you. What's the matter with you?" she asked turning to Maria, "losing your touch?"

"She was never ready for it before."

"And she is now?"

"She's been getting there for a while, but just didn't realize it."

"I've begun to find there are a lot of things that I like that I never realized before," Irene stated a few moments later, "thanks to Maria."

"Oh?" Carmen replied, glancing at Maria and then back at Irene. "Like what?"

"Like... sitting outside naked with my friends!" Irene laughed, lifting her glass of Sangria. "Like skinny dipping... like playing with my friend... and having my husband take care of me with it... like... having an affair with my co-worker."

"Sounds like quite a change of attitude," Carmen replied.

"To good friends and good lovers," Maria said, lifting her glass for a toast. All three of them lifted their glasses and leaned into the small table to clink glasses.

"I'll get a pitcher for more," Carmen said, noticing that all of their glasses were almost empty, standing and moving toward the kitchen.

"How long have you and Carmen..." Irene asked, interrupting herself as she realized she was prying into something that Maria hadn't yet shared.

"Been lovers?"

"It's OK, you don't have to tell me anything..."

"Longer than Albert and I have been married."

"What? Really? But I thought you first shared Albert with her just a few years ago, when you guys went to Tuscany?"

"Well, that is true," Maria answered, "but I've known Carmen almost forever. She was the one that convinced me to buy my friend..."

"And then she went and found Albert and got the real thing," Carmen joined in, laughingly added as she came back with a pitcher of Sangria, "and the stingy brat wouldn't share."

"He was my husband," Maria laughed, grabbing Carmen's arm and pulling her towards her. "You could have gotten one of your own." Carmen had just refilled Maria's glass and set the pitcher on the table before letting Maria pull her into her lap.

"Yeah, but cocks like that are few and far between," she giggled. "At least you eventually shared." Irene saw Maria's hand slip under Carmen's arm and onto Carmen's breast, her fingers finding her nipple. Carmen's hand crossed over her chest, coming to rest on the back of Maria's hand but making no attempt to move it from her breast.

Irene swallowed, recognizing that the caress she was witnessing was probably going to lead into even more intimate touching momentarily. Just like watching Tina masturbating while she was fucking Ryan, just like seeing Maria going down on Carmen at the pool, she recognized that someone else's pleasure was arousing to her too. With Ryan, his hands had been all over her body, and hers on his, so she hadn't noticed that the visual of seeing Tina pleasure herself had caused a response in her own body. Here, the heat she felt between her legs as she watched Carmen's and Maria's hands on each other, as well as remembering seeing Maria going down on Carmen earlier at the pool, was the cause.

"We've been getting together at least once a year for the last twenty years... actually it's twenty-two now, isn't it?"

"Something like that. She and Albert were married for 12 years before we went to Tuscany together."

"And every time we were together, she'd ask when I was going to share Albert with her, let her have a chance to experience a real monster. I held off for ten or twelve years..."

"A real monster?" Irene asked, remembering the monster cock and strap on device she'd seen in the bedroom earlier.

"Carmen and I bought a play toy back when we were together all the time," Maria said. Irene saw her other hand, the one that had not been tweaking Carmen's nipple, pull around her side onto Carmen's stomach and slide down towards her crotch although it disappeared from view at that point due to being below the table. Carmen shifted in Maria's lap and Irene could tell it was to open her legs and body for Maria's caress.

"We still like to play with it," Carmen said, bending her face down to Maria's cheek, and then apparently whispering something to Maria before saying, "and then we got a smaller one so that Maria gets her desires filled too." Irene remembered what she'd seen in the bedroom, knowing exactly what they meant.

"Back to the pool?" Maria said, turning to Carmen. "A bit of sun?"

"I think so," Carmen responded.

Carmen shifted out of Maria's lap and stood up, Maria standing just a second later. Stepping around the table she moved towards Irene, her hand reaching down to her. Accepting her hand, Irene stood and followed her to the kitchen where she refilled the pitcher with Sangria before continuing to the pool.

"Towel time," Maria said, having gone straight to the pool and spread three towels on the deck for them to lay on. Turning, she led the way into the pool.

"You know what?" Irene laughed, "I think I like going naked, not having to wear a swimsuit and getting dressed and undressed."

"It's one of the great things about a private yard," Carmen said, having just set the Sangria and glasses onto the ground by the towels and stepping into the pool after Maria. Irene followed her down the steps, Maria already having reached the far end of the pool and was slowly swimming back.

"Don't forget sunscreen," Maria cautioned twenty minutes later as Irene spread a towel on the deck to lie down beside Maria who had gotten out a few minutes before and already spread a towel. "Can you do my back for me when you're done," she continued, reaching over, and moving the bottle of lotion closer to Irene and went back to lying face down.

"I learned that at the nude beach," Irene laughed, "having a lot more skin showing than normal, although Ryan was more than willing to spread lotion on my bottom."

"You'd really never been to a nude beach before then?" Carmen asked, stepping up out of the pool and stripping the water off her body before also spreading her towel beside her.

"Oh no, Oscar and I had been to a nude beach a couple of times, and there was that one-time camping with Maria and Albert..."

"But we didn't get totally naked that time."

"True. That time with my work buddies was the first time I was ever completely naked with others."

"I find that so hard to believe," Carmen said, finishing putting her towel down and sitting. "When I was growing up, my sisters and I went naked all the time."

"At home?"

"When we went to the beach. We didn't live that far from the ocean, and there was a naturist beach not far from our home, so we thought nothing of it. We spent our summers naked on the beach. That's where Maria met Albert."

"You guys grew up together?"

"No, Maria and I met later, in college. She'd sometimes come home with me or visit during school and in the summer."

"How many sisters did you have?" Irene asked.

"Four sisters. I was second, and I've got three younger sisters."

"Wow! Five sisters?" Irene exclaimed.

"Yeah, six kids with one brother. He's the youngest. I guess, they finally quit trying when he was born."

"I had one brother too, but we weren't very close."

"Did you teach him about sex?"

"Oh my god! No! My brother?" Something about the question made her pause. "Did you?"

"Not me specifically, but when you're the youngest and a boy growing up with 5 older sisters, and going to the nude beach with them, he pretty much knew about boobs and pussies and sex by the time he got there. I know he and my youngest sister..." it was only a slight pause, "played together some."

"Played together?" Irene asked, thinking back on her own brother, and how it was almost as if he'd grown up in a different house. They just didn't do anything together.

"They were the closest together in age. I know they masturbated together as I found them doing it once. She said they often watched each other, and even did each other. She might have even given him his first blowjob, but she said she never actually had sex with him. Just taught him about her body and how to touch a woman."

"Oh My God, I can't imagine that" Irene shook her head, "your own brother?"

"Really, it was no big deal, just learning about the other sex. I mean, think about it, who taught you?"

"Not my brother!"

"No," she laughed, "me either. He was 8 years younger than me, but when my older sister began dating, well.... she taught me a lot."

"Taught you? What do you mean?"

Carmen giggled. "Everything. Luciana eventually taught me everything. All us girls shared rooms when we were growing up, but as we got older, my older sister and I had one room, the other girls had the other, and then when my brother came along, eventually he got our old room as Luciana and I had moved out. We were on vacation in Switzerland one year where we rented this large house. There weren't enough single beds and Luciana and I shared one. One of the first nights we were there, I'd gone to bed and woke up with the bed moving, just wiggling. At first, I didn't know what was going on, just that Luciana was making the covers move, and then she gasped and was quivering, and the bed quit moving. I asked her if she was ok, and she said 'Sorry, I thought you were asleep'. I told her I almost was, but she'd woken me, and I asked her what she was doing. She told me she had been masturbating. When I said I didn't understand, she told me and showed me, and before the week was out, we ended up doing it together. That was the first time I ever masturbated to completion. I mean I'd touched myself before, I knew it felt good, but I'd never taken it to orgasm.

"From that time on, we often did it at the same time, and then when she got a boyfriend and she let him touch her, she told me all about how much nicer it was for someone else to touch you and make you cum. She wanted to show me how much better it was when someone else is doing it to you, so we did each other. Everything she was doing with her boyfriend; she would come home and share with me."

"Except fucking," Maria added.

Irene glanced over at Maria, who had obviously heard this story before.

"Except fucking," Carmen agreed, "But that wasn't until later. She was the first one that did oral on me and Luciana was the first pussy I ever ate."

"Your own sister?" Irene said, unable to grasp what she had just been told.

"It wasn't a big deal," Carmen added after a moment of silence between them, "it was just a physical act. We all do it, we all like to do it, and it's just always so much nicer to do it with someone, to have someone help. It's just sex."

Irene didn't say anything for a moment, her mind eventually coming back to Maria and Carmen. "So, you guys went to naturist beaches together in college?"

"I didn't get along with my roommate the first year, and Carmen was assigned as my roommate the second year. The very first weekend Carmen said she was going camping at the beach and wanted to know if I wanted to go with her." She glanced at Carmen and grinned, "Of course she didn't tell me it was a naturist beach at first. She told me I didn't need to pack anything for swimming except sunscreen, and some outfits for clubbing and then told me it was a naturist beach and I should bring some condoms just in case we got lucky."

"We went out to a club that first night when we got there and had a good time but neither of us met anyone that really triggered a desire to take them home with us," Carmen said taking over the narrative.

"We got back to our tent a couple of hours before dawn," Maria giggled, and neither of us had gotten lucky, at least until then." She looked over at Carmen and reached out her hand toward Carmen behind Irene's head, "and we've been taking care of each other ever since."

Irene rolled over and sat up, and then stood without saying anything and walked towards the steps to get in the pool. She swam to the far end and back before climbing out and resumed her place on her towel between Carmen and Maria. "It feels good to get wet," she said as she laid back down.

"It does," Carmen giggled, rolling onto her side towards Irene, and reaching out with her hand to swipe the water from her belly. She ran her hand from below her breasts towards her waist.

"It always feels good to get wet," Maria said, as she also rolled towards Irene, her own hand reaching up to her neck and also swiping the water from Irene's body, only her hand slithered down to her breast where it stopped, cupping her tit, her thumb rolling over her nipple, "even if it's not from the pool."

Carmen's hand had stopped on Irene's hip, and she suddenly realized that the two of them were planning on seducing her. "Maria..." she said, rolling her head to look at her friend. At the same time Carmen's hand slipped to the crease between her pussy and leg where she could feel the pressure of her hand against her sex.

"Shhh, It's OK," Maria assured her, "if you don't want this, just say so." Irene's eyes got wide as Maria's fingers closed around her nipple, squeezing, rolling, and sending jolts of electricity through her clit.

"I've never..." Irene whispered, turning her head towards Carmen, but not denying their assault on her body.

"We know," Carmen said, her hand sliding back up her body to her other breast where her fingers also found a nipple that rapidly hardened to her touch.

Irene's mind screamed at her again This is so wrong! at the same time her body was screaming This is so right! This is what you've needed! This is what you wanted!"

"God you've got the greatest tits," Carmen said, relinquishing her fingers on her nipple and moving her body, leaning in, and taking her nipple in her mouth. Carmen's hand again slid down her body and found the crease of her leg and then moved sideways, cupping her mons, her finger sliding between her labia. Irene groaned, feeling the heat and wetness surge between her legs, a shiver overtaking her as Carmen's finger strummed over her clit. She felt Maria moving and in moments both women were suckling her nipples.

"Oh My God," Irene groaned as Maria's mouth relinquished her nipple, kissed her breast, kissed lower and continued down her body. Irene had no doubt about where she was going, and the further she moved, the more she wanted just exactly that. Maria's mouth found her hip and suddenly she visualized Ryan kissing her hip just exactly that way. Ryan's mouth moving to her belly, Ryan kissing her there, moving downward, kissing her labia, Ryan's tongue... no, Maria's tongue, finally tracing her clit. "Oh fuck!" she moaned, her hand lowering to the top of Maria's head, needlessly holding it in place as Maria made no effort to pull back. Carmen's hand had moved to her other breast, so she was playing with both of her nipples at the same time, the triple stimulus of her three pleasure points taking her rapidly over the top. When her orgasm washed over her, neither woman stopped their caresses until Irene managed to croak out "Stop! Stop! Too much!"

"That was a good one, wasn't it?" Carmen asked a few minutes later, her hand just resting on Irene's breast, her fingers no longer playing with her nipple. Irene nodded her head and turned toward Maria who had moved up beside her again.

"Was that OK?" she asked quietly, "I've wanted to do that with you, to do that for you, for years."

"I didn't know..."

"I know you didn't... you weren't ready."

~

From receiving cunnilingus to giving wasn't that big of a step, although it didn't happen immediately. They wisely allowed her to process what had happened, and it was later that afternoon before Irene hugged Maria in the kitchen when they were alone and told her thank you, and then just said "I think I'm ready to return the favor." She didn't have to explain.

"That will be nice, but you get to do Carmen first," Maria said, her hand coming up and tweaking her nipple.

"What?"

"Oh don't worry," Maria giggled, "I'll get to experience your tongue soon enough, but we flipped a coin about who got to do you first and who you got to do first, and you won my tongue." Turning her head toward the living room she called out, "Hey Carmen! You ready to get wet?"

"Too late!" came the instantaneous reply, "I've been wet all morning!" followed by a laugh.

~

"You're quiet," Maria said early Monday morning as they were driving home. Irene had just been looking out the window without seeing, her mind going over and over all the things the three of them had done in the two days they had spent being naked with Carmen; Maria going down on her for her first lesbian experience - later experiencing the taste of Carmen's pussy, as well as Maria's, multiple times. The only night she'd slept alone had been the first one, the other two nights the three of them had been in Carmen and Jose's bed, along with all of Maria's and Carmen's toys. She'd experienced her first fucking with a strap on; both receiving from Maria and later giving to Carmen. Although filled by the large dildo, it hadn't been the same as being filled by Ryan, but it had been pleasurable. They'd all experienced each other's tongues and fingers, individually and together. She's suckled and fondled Carmen's breasts while Maria was tonguing her pussy, and later had Carmen eat her while Maria had been doing her with the strap on.