What Happens in Spain Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. I can't imagine..." Irene faded off in her thought... "three kids with you in a cabin. I guess no such thing as privacy."

"Yeah, not really." Tina giggled, "Mom said that Grandma's favorite position was cowgirl -- on top. In the winter it was dark and she said they'd hear the bed squeaking and stuff, but in the summer -- it never really gets dark, so if you wake up, you can see and figure out what's going on."

"Especially if they're playing with the neighbors."

"They didn't do that with the kids around. They had some neighbors that they would share with all the time. They would go over to their place for dinner or have them over here and then they had an older girl that would take the younger kids back to the other place and be the babysitter."

"So the kids didn't know what was going on?"

"Of course, they knew what was going on. Kids share everything, and once one kid knows, they all know. They just didn't do it in front of their kids."

"Wow, and that was all before the pill?"

"Yeah. I guess they mostly used condoms."

"Mostly?" Irene queried at the indication that it didn't always happen. "Why do you say that?"

"My mom and her sister were born two years apart and both had blond hair and looked like grandpa, but my uncle was 8 years younger and had dark hair and didn't look anything like grandpa. They never said anything, but we always joked about my uncle being a sauna baby."

Ryan and Terry returned to the Sauna seconds later, only for all of them to repeat the cycle again about half an hour later. "What do you say we cool off, and then go in?" Terry suggested as they were about to go back out to the snow for the third time.

~

Irene followed Tina's lead, wrapping herself in the towel and following her into the cabin. Even though she'd been barefoot, her feet had barely noticed the cold outside, but now as she and Tina pulled their socks back on, she said, "Tina... I, uhm, didn't bring a nightgown."

Tina stopped and turned to her. "We're a bit beyond modesty, aren't we? I didn't either. We always sleep naked. Don't you?"

"I do with Ryan," she answered, realizing that despite her sexual awakening, she always wore a nightgown at home around her husband and girls, except that she would put on some sexy lingerie when she wanted sex. That this was happening now at least three or four times a week, instead of the three or four times a month of the last 18 years, passed through her mind.

"You'll want a quick shower, just to get the last of the sweat off. Do you want to go first?"

"Sure," she said. Tina stepped to the large closet that had been created by the remaining space when the toilet and shower had been added on the one wall. Opening it, she reached in and grabbed a fluffy robe and tossed it to her, just as Terry and Ryan stepped into the room. "Even the plumbing has been remodeled since it was first installed. We put in a tankless water heater a few years ago, so you'll get hot water practically instantly. We just have to remember to drain everything when we leave on Monday. You'll have to come out here to dry your hair though -- we don't have any receptacles in the bath."

Terry was the last of the other three to step into the shower, right after Tina. Standing in front of the kitchen window she found it was almost as good as a mirror. Falling snowflakes, were barely visible from the light inside the cabin, faintly drifting to the ground. Looking up she watched Ryan in the reflection look over at her and then take a glance towards Tina before stepping up behind her. She recognized the look of lust on his face. 'Ryan..." she said warningly, but with her arms in the air, brushing and blow drying her hair, it allowed him to easily slip his arms around her, cross over and slip inside her robe. She shivered as his fingers latched onto both nipples, not surprised in the least as he pulled the robe back, exposing her breasts and his hands fondling them. Holding her close like he was, she could feel an erection beginning in his own robe.

"Hey, you two rabbits," Tina giggled from next to her, on the other side of the kitchen sink, where she had her own hair dryer working. Irene looked up into the reflection to see her watching them. "Can't you wait for the lights to go out?"

"Why?" Ryan answered, "we were just naked together in the sauna, so what do we need robes for now?"

"To keep you from attacking us before we get in bed obviously," Tina laughed. "See?" she said, speaking to Irene. "Told you. Sex is natural after a sauna." Whether Ryan heard the shower turn off, or had listened to Tina's tease, he'd just pulled her robe over her breasts once again when Terry opened the door to the bath and stepped out. She hadn't realized he hadn't taken a robe with him into the shower, and he now stepped out totally naked.

Although she had seen him naked in the sauna, she hadn't really examined his body until now. She watched him in the mirror of the window, while also examining his body just by moving her eyes. She watched as Terry moved to the closest bed, pulled the bedding down and slid in. She hadn't truly acknowledged that if she let Tina fuck Ryan, she herself might end up fucking Terry, and an evaluation of his equipment had unconsciously run through her mind. Fresh out of the shower, he wasn't shriveled and shrunken as he would have been if they'd just come out of the freezing water of the pond, but he wasn't erect from arousal either. Unconsciously she'd evaluated him as larger than her husband Oscar, but also smaller than Ryan or Albert. Perfectly normal, is how her mind evaluated it, with the unbidden thought of "I wonder if he'll get me off like Ryan can?" At that point she realized that, although she hadn't said it, if she let Tina have a go with Ryan, she'd let Terry have a go at her.

"You didn't fill the fire," Tina admonished Terry, stepping over to the wood stove. The larger pieces of wood were all that were left, the smaller pieces now all ash, and she added two more large pieces and then closed the damper down to slow their consumption. "First one up, or if you wake up during the night and it's getting too cold, add some more wood," she said. Turning back to the bed, she slipped her robe off, and laid it on the end of the bed, slipping naked under the covers. She turned her back to Terry, his arm sliding up over his wife and pulling her close. "Light switch is by the door," Tina giggled, "last one up gets to put the light out."

"Well that sucks!" Irene laughed, as she'd just pulled her own bedding down, Ryan already under them on the far side of the bed.

"Teach you to get into bed sooner next time," Terry laughed, "Now we all get to watch you."

Irene turned back to step by the bed to the light switch with Terry's naughty tease clicking in her mind. Stopping at the end of the bed she pulled her own robe off, standing naked, while reaching down to pull her socks off. "Nothing you haven't already seen," she teased in return, now stepping naked over to the door. She bent forward, stuck her butt out towards them and wiggled it just before she flipped the light off. They were all laughing as she stepped back to the bed.

Ryan's raised his arm up to go over her and pull her close as she slid into bed. She was going to put her back to him, just as she'd seen Tina do with Terry, and let him hold her close but when he pulled her over onto her back instead, she followed his lead. Pulling her face to his, she returned his kiss while his hands immediately and lustfully roamed her body, fondling her breasts, her already perky nipples responding even more to his caresses.

Initially Irene attempted to be quiet, but her body betrayed her when she shivered to his touches. When his hand slipped between her legs, she spread them slightly to give him better access as her own hand slipped to his body to grasp his erection. His mouth, now next to her ear practically breathed the words, "you're wet." She knew she was; she had been most of the evening.

Not looking at Tina or Terry she initially thought with the silence from their bed that they weren't doing anything, and that she and Ryan were the two being naughty, at least until she heard a sharp inhale from Tina and an "ummm", from Terry. Rolling her head to the side to look toward them, she found the room, which she'd originally thought totally dark when she'd been blinded when the lights turned off, to be surprisingly well lit from the flickering of the firelight.

Tina was no longer completely under the bedding, her upper body exposed and facing them, with Terry's hand on her breast, his fingers latched onto her nipple. She could see his lower body moving slowly against her, and realized that he was slowly fucking Tina from behind. Tina's arm was down along her body, under Terry's where it was fondling her breast, and her slight movements made Irene correctly think she must be touching herself. When her eyes lit on Tina, she found her looking back at her, and when she raised her eyes just a bit to Terry, found that he also was looking her way. Her mind moved back to San Jose and watching Tina masturbate while she and Ryan fucked -- and now it was the same, except that Tina was being fucked and Ryan was playing with her.

Tina's words from San Jose suddenly replayed in Irene's mind, My husband and I like to watch and be watched. The way that Tina had masturbated while watching Ryan and her making love, the way Ryan had told her to show herself, and she had, all came together and she made the decision. Craving having Ryan in her, she made the move. Fuck it, she thought, let 'em watch. Rolling over onto Ryan she pushed the covers aside as she straddled him. Sitting upright upon his legs, she reached down, raised herself up, straightened his cock, and moved forward until she could slide him inside her. Ryan was right, she was wet.

Ryan's one hand rose to the back of her head, bending her face down to his lips, his tongue plunging into her mouth. His hips raised and lowered, her own body lowered and raised -- their hips banging together as they urgently fucked each other. She only vaguely heard Terry say, "Oh my God, that's so fucking hot. That's as good as watching you and my brother."

Irene felt Ryan's cock throb inside her, reaching orgasm before she herself did. Continuing to rock on him after he came, he remained hard enough that by tilting her pelvis she could feel him press against her clit. Rocking harder she felt her own arousal climbing, peaking, and finally she began shuddering in orgasm, stars exploding behind her eyes. Panting, she collapsed forward onto his body, feeling his penis slowly shrinking inside her. The pounding in her ears dissipated, and she realized she was totally exposed lying on Ryan. "Oh my God, you got to see this for a fucking week in San Jose?" Terry's voice whispered, although in the quiet of the room they all heard it. "No wonder you were on fire when you came home."

Nervously, Irene began to giggle. "I swear everyone I've met over the last few months has corrupted me more and more. Nobody more than Tina."

"ME?" Tina indignantly laughed back in return and then changed her tone, "Ok, well, maybe a little."

Rolling off of Ryan, Irene snuggled into his side, sated for the moment before hearing Tina get up and go to the toilet. Realizing she also had Ryan's cum dripping from her pussy, when Tina returned, she followed suit. Like Tina, she just walking naked to the toilet. She glanced at Terry when she was close but couldn't tell whether he was awake or not, but he didn't move. When she got back, Ryan's steady breathing indicated he was nearly asleep. The last thing she remembered was snuggling back up to his side.

~

The light snow of the previous evening had apparently increased overnight. What had been manageable when they arrived had turned into nearly 40 cm's of new snow. The plowed driveway didn't look so plowed, their footsteps to the sauna were now barely visible furrows under the new fallen snow -- and it was still coming down quite hard.

"I don't know about you people," Terry said as he came back inside with an armload of more wood for the fire, "but I think we nix the idea of skiing today. I just checked on my phone and they're saying they won't even have any upper runs open before noon, and maybe not even then. Hardly seems worthwhile to get you rental equipment when the lifts shut down and it's dark by a little after 3. I think we just stay in the cabin today, and try it again tomorrow. Do you agree?"

~

"Come on, Ryan, let's go chop a hole in the pond ice and we can have a complete Norwegian sauna experience," Terry said later that afternoon. They headed outside leaving Tina and Irene alone for a few minutes.

"Do you regret it?" Tina asked Irene. She'd opened a bottle of wine and poured them both a glass, joining Irene on the couch in front of the fire.

"Regret what?" she responded, the question seemingly unrelated to anything they'd been talking about.

Tina looked at her, obviously choosing her words. "Your... boyfriend? Having an affair with Ryan?" Irene nodded, contemplating the answer.

"Do you regret having slept with your brother-in-law?"

"Oh! Good question." She sat nodding her head for a moment. "No, no regrets. If anything, it made Terry's and my love life that much better. It's funny, I would have thought he would have been jealous, but he said he almost liked watching me fuck his brother as much as the three of us playing together."

"That's one thing I haven't done."

"What's that?"

"Two men at the same time. Carmen and Maria and I all played together, but I've never been with two men."

"It was nice."

"Why's that?"

"Terry has never wanted sex as much as I do. Having two good looking men to take care of me... I've never been as satisfied as I was those few months." She took a sip of her wine. "What about you? Is your love life with Oscar..."

Irene nodded. "Yeah, best it's ever been." She smirked and looked directly at Tina. "He's a terrible lover, but I never would have known it without Ryan... and Albert and Maria..."

"I've never been with a woman."

"I hadn't either before that weekend."

"Why'd you do it?"

"Maria, of course. She's led me to everything new that I've experienced."

"And it was good?"

"Yeah," she nodded her head. "Yeah, it was. Being with a woman, I guess we all know what we like and there was never any messy cum to clean up."

They both laughed. "Isn't that the truth. Men make us all messy and then we have to go clean up. So? Which was better? Ryan or your girls?"

"No question. They made me feel good... but Ryan... he's special."

"I can tell."

Irene nodded. "You still want to have a go with him?"

Tina slipped her tongue between her lips and then pulled her lower lip between her teeth, and nodded. "Terry knows?"

"He wants to watch. Whenever I talk about fucking Ryan, he gets really hard. The same as when his brother-in-law took care of me."

"But all three of you played together... at the same time?"

Tina giggled, "Oh yeah. Terry would watch his brother fuck me and then take over. I'd suck his brother hard again at the same time and then after Terry had cum, he'd do me again. I almost always got at least twice from each of them when we did that."

"Oh." Tina thought about how she wanted to broach the subject before adding. "Did you ever..."

"What, Irene? Just ask whatever it is."

"Did you ever do a DP?"

"A DP?" Tina replied, somewhat mystified, and then her face showed she understood. "You mean, anal? At the same time?" Irene nodded.

"I've never had a desire to do anal. Have you?"

"I didn't really desire it, but Ryan..." she hesitated. "Earlier this week I let Ryan take my ass."

"Was... It was ok?"

Irene told Tina about the anal toys that Maria had her get, and how they'd really helped to be ready when it happened. "It hurt a bit to begin with, but he took it slow. I thought I probably wouldn't like it, but I did orgasm. It helped to be playing with my clit, but the thing that surprised me was that I had this... this... craving to have a cock in me at the same time. My pussy just felt so... empty... like I was supposed to have him in me there. I know Oscar has some porn videos that show double penetration, but until then I'd never believed that anyone would really want that."

"Terry's always wanted to try anal, but I never let him. I just..." she paused looking for words. "It was never anything I wanted to try."

"Maria wanted to do it with my husband because she said her husband, Albert, is just too big to be comfortable... back there. I understand what she means now. Ryan really stretched me. I was sore for a couple of days but I'm back to normal now."

"Are we going to do this?" Tina asked after they'd sat quietly for a couple of moments. She didn't have to say what "this" was.

"How do we do it? Just... swap, and start playing?" Irene asked Tina.

"Are you going to fuck Terry or just let me do Ryan?" she responded.

Irene hesitated. Obviously, the follow through of letting Tina and Ryan do their thing would be Terry and her taking care of each other, having their own fling, too. Although Oscar had known and ardently approved of her having sex with their friend Albert, and again with her lover Ryan, there hadn't been any discussion of her having sex with just "any" man. She'd told Oscar all about playing with Maria and Carmen, after the fact, and he'd been most appreciative of those stories. She realized that more than anything, Oscar just wanted her to have fun, to discover her own sexuality. She had seen Terry naked, although without an erection, and realized that his cock was probably bigger than Oscar and smaller than Ryan or Albert. In other words, probably normal, and normal was something she'd never had. "If he wants." Somehow, she knew that Oscar would be ecstatic to hear about yet another lover.

"Oh, believe me, he wants. I don't know if he loves your tits or your ass more."

"I'm beginning to understand that all men love my tits... he loves my ass too?" The thought popped into her mind of Ryan with his hands so often on her bottom. The way he walked behind her to ogle her bottom whenever they'd been out as a group; of Ryan fucking her ass, letting her know that, he too, was as appreciative of her back side as her tits. "What do you think, should I just sit next to Terry and you sit next to Ryan... or..."

"I was thinking, when we come in from our sauna later, why don't you go shower off first... and take Terry with you? I guarantee your breasts will be really clean when you get out," she laughed outright. "Does Ryan know you offered to let me have a go with him?"

"I've told him. He knows."

"And he's willing?"

"He didn't say as much but he loved watching you playing with our toy in San Jose and I know he was watching you and Terry last night."

The door suddenly opened, and Ryan stepped in, followed by Terry. They'd both worn jackets when they'd gone out, but now they were carrying their jackets and their foreheads were glistening with sweat. "Holy crap!" Ryan said, as he put the jacket on the coat tree. "My God that ice was nearly two feet thick."

"How'd you make a hole?" Irene said.

"Ice axe and ice saw," Terry answered.

"What's an ice saw?" she asked to his answer.

"Just what it sounds like," Tina answered. "Back in the old days, we had an ice-house. The men went down in the winter and cut the lake ice into blocks, hauled it up to the icehouse, and covered it with sawdust for insulation. Then in the summer, they went and carried blocks of ice from the icehouse into an ice box, the equivalent of a refrigerator."

"Really!" Irene exclaimed, "I've never heard of such a thing."