What Happens in Spain Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not surprised, you're from Spain, but it was well before my time too. Mom said that's just the way it was growing up. When was the last time you had a frozen lake in Barcelona?"

"Yeah, I guess you've got a point there."

"Terry chopped a hole and then we used the saw to cut ice into movable blocks and tossed them out onto the surface of the pond. Big Ice tongs let us grab one block at a time and pull it out."

"Will it freeze again before we want to use it?"

"No," Terry answered, shaking his head. "It will crust over tonight, much easier to break out again tomorrow, but it takes a few days to freeze solid again.

"And we're really going to go skinny dipping in freezing water?"

"Only if you're not a coward and wimp out on us," Tina laughed, joined by Terry and Ryan. "Really, it's like rolling naked in the snow, when your body is so hot, the water doesn't even seem cold - as long as you're not in for long."

"Oh my God, I don't know if I can do this," Irene said an hour later.

They were just getting ready to step out to see Terry and Ryan's handiwork from cutting the ice when they heard the engine of a tractor and the neighbor with the skip-loader arrived and cleared the roadway to the cabin for them. Irene stood and watched through the window, and surprisingly fast, in just fifteen minutes he was moving on to someone else's place with a goodbye wave to Terry and Tina. When he left, they'd finished bundling up against the cold and walked through the fluffy new snow, nearly a half meter deep, to the pond.

Large blocks of ice had been cut and just pushed out onto the surface. The hole, about a meter by a meter, was right at the end of the small dock that jutted from the land. Open water glistened darkly with the reflected grey clouds, and sprinkled by the now lightly falling snowflakes. A ladder off the end of the dock coincided with the opening -- if anyone went in, they would have a rapid exit.

"You'll love it!" Tina assured her. "You'll feel so alive when you come out."

~

"Come on" Tina said, giggling, after nearly half an hour in the Sauna, "time to cool down." Taking her hand, both girls headed out the door, totally naked, and not bothering with shoes or towels. High stepping down the short path to the pond, Tina didn't hesitate, jumping feet first, beside the ladder, into the frigid water.

"Oh my God, Tina," Irene said as she came back to the surface, wiped water from her eyes and reached out for the ladder. "That feels so good!" When she reached the dock she said, "Your turn, go for it." Irene started to turn to step down the ladder, but Tina stopped her, "No, just jump. It really does feel wonderful." Scrunching her face up, Irene sucked her lower lip between her teeth, and jumped.

Even though she understood that the water was right at freezing temperature, perhaps even a bit below freezing, amazingly -- it didn't feel exceedingly cold. Even though she could feel herself cooling down, she did as Tina had, reached out for the ladder, and climbed out -- realizing that she still wasn't cold, although she had definitely cooled off substantially. "Oh my God, Tina! That is amazing! I'm not even cold!"

Tina giggled and reached for Irene's breast. "You may not feel cold, but somebody's just a bit perky," she said as her fingers closed on Irene's erect nipple.

"Stop that," she laughed, slapping Tina's hand away. Glancing at Tina's chest she found her nipples hard and erect too. "Looks like I'm not the only one."

Tina stepped away, heading back to the sauna. "Just another reason why a sauna now leads to sex later," she laughed. Stopping at the same snowbank they'd rolled in the night before, she did it again. "Just for good measure. We don't want to go back in before we're cooled down." They were just climbing back out of the snow when Terry and Ryan walked by, headed for the pond, also naked and talking. Irene and Tina stepped back into the Sauna, joined by their men just a couple of minutes later.

"That's really amazing," Ryan said as the two of them stepped back in. "Even though it's so hot in here and so cold out there, both feel really good -- both getting in, and getting out. Who would have believed just a few months ago when they said we were going to be working together... that we'd all end up skinny dipping in winter?" He laughed.

"Yeah, hard to believe," Tina agreed aloud.

"So, Irene..." Terry said, adjusting his position to look at her a bit more. Irene saw his eyes momentarily scan her body, not staying anywhere, but it was more than just looking at her face. "Tina says you've had quite a... sexual awakening since this group thing all started?" He went on to explain more of what he knew. "I understand you shared with a friend back home, and have had an affair with Ryan here?" Irene just nodded. "That's quite a change for what... well, what Tina said sounded like a prudish upbringing?" Again, Irene nodded, as she really hadn't been asked to explain anything. "Yeah, we all have our ideas of the perfect marriage passed on by our upbringings. Never in a million years, when we got married, did I ever imagine Tina and my brother together, or that it would turn me on to share her with him, and especially to see them together. She said she told you all about that?"

"Yeah, she did." Irene acknowledged, feeling the back and forth of Ryan's head glancing around the room, and understanding Ryan only knew a bit of that story.

Terry picked up on it too, and when he asked Ryan if he'd heard the story, he proceeded to fill him in. "So, Tina got the best of both of us. She got... serviced by my brother Eric during the days and I got to sleep with my horny mother-to-be at night," he laughed. "And then we did her together on the weekends. A bit unusual by most people's standards, but we've never regretted it. How about you, any regrets with your... new outlook?"

"No," Irene said, shaking her head negatively. "Every time something new comes up, my love life only seems to get better."

"Oh? Something new? You mean... besides Ryan?" He queried, obviously intrigued. "Like what?"

Irene hesitated, there was no reason to share, but there was no reason not to either. She shrugged her shoulders. "Three weeks ago, just before they told us about this meeting last week, I, uh... I spent the weekend with my girlfriend and with her girlfriend at her villa in the south of Spain..." It was obvious she hadn't finished but hesitated momentarily, "...and I had my first threesome. Just with two other women."

"Oh my. So, you're like Tina, you've had a threesome too?"

"Just with my girlfriends. Never with men involved."

"But didn't you say you and your husband started with your girlfriend and her husband?"

"Maria and Albert. Yeah, but it was only him and me and her and my husband. She's told me she would like to share me with her husband as a threesome though." She didn't say how Maria had indicated they could leave Oscar out of such an arrangement as far as she was concerned.

"So, are you... bi?"

"I don't know," she honestly answered. "I didn't think I'd ever have an affair with another man, or with a woman, let alone two women, but I have and I can't say as it wasn't enjoyable."

"You liked it? Would you do it again" he pressed.

"I liked it. We had fun," she giggled. "They've got a really private villa near Alicante, and we stayed naked the whole weekend. And yeah, we talked about getting together again sometime."

"Tina's never been with a woman."

"Terry!" Tina exclaimed with a laugh, "you weren't supposed to say that." Irene remembered Tina having said that to her somewhat earlier.

"Well? It's true isn't it?" He shrugged his shoulders, "and you're the one that said you would if you ever had the chance. What about you, Ryan? Ever had a threesome?"

Ryan glanced at Irene, although all three of them were watching him. "I have," he acknowledged, with a nod.

"I didn't know that," Irene said, realizing as she did, that she knew she had asked Ryan nothing about his past. She'd been seduced by him in Spain, or perhaps better said, they'd mutually seduced each other. She'd fucked him for a week, gone to San Jose and been with him for another week, and now again here, in Norway, and to date she'd just never asked anything about him, his history, or his marital status. She only knew about him having lost his virginity to his best friend's mother, and to her ass.

"Two women or two men... or...?" Terry asked, leaving the idea of three men as a possibility, but not really expecting that.

"Both. At different times," Ryan honestly answered. "In college my roommate and I shared our girlfriends, multiple times. And my wife's girlfriend joined the two of us regularly for several years."

"I didn't know you are married," Tina piped in, obviously surprised at the revelation.

"Was," he acknowledged, "but that was a long time ago."

"You're not married now?"

"No. We're still friends, but she lives on the other side of the country. I still see her girlfriend occasionally, maybe 3 times in the last 10 years, but the only woman I've seen recently is Irene."

"Lucky girl that way, isn't she?" Tina laughed.

"More like lucky me," Ryan laughed. "Time to cool off again?"

"I'm ready," Irene said, standing and moving toward the door. Unlike the previous time all four of them moved to the pond together. Not hesitating to jump in the pond this time, as she was the first one there, she was also the first one out.

"I think I'm ready shall we go in?" Tina asked, "Or one more round?"

"I think I'm ready too, Ryan answered, "let's go in."

"Why don't you go first, Irene?" Tina said as she stepped into the cabin. Outside a light snow had begun to fall, a few gusts of wind making it seem colder than the night before as they moved from the sauna in.

"I can do that," she said, looking over at Tina. She saw her eyes flick from her, to Terry, and back. Realizing this was it, with her eyes locked on Tina's, she pulled her lip between her teeth as she so often did and got a knowing nod from her in return. "Wash my back, Terry?" she said as she stepped toward the door of the bath, reaching out and taking his hand. He at first didn't move, but as her arm extended, drawing his with her toward the bath, he glanced at Tina, received a smile and a wink, and followed.

Irene dropped the towel she'd had around her, reached in to turn the water on and adjust the temperature. She stepped forward before she felt Terry's hand on her hip. Turning back toward him, he stepped forward into the shower with her, his hand rising to her bare breast. "I'm going to want to wash more than your back," he said, his thumb rubbing across her nipple.

"Mmm, I certainly hope so," she responded quietly, her own hand coming forward to grip the rapidly erecting member between their bodies, just the fourth penis she'd handled since she'd gotten married.

She didn't have to look to explore his appendage. The foreskin easily slipped back, the more bulbous knob of his glans slipping into the palm of her hand. She didn't have to measure to know that he wasn't as long as Ryan, or Albert. But she also realized that even Terry was bigger than her husband Oscar. The way her hand could easily slide forward and backward while wrapped around him, where so often she'd reverted to just using her fingers on Oscar to give more movement. Turning her hand over, she ran her thumb over the head, a shiver and quick shudder coursing through Terry when she did.

Raising his other hand so he was fondling her breasts two handed, her own hand now stroking his almost instantly hard erection, he said, "Am I going to get to fuck you too?"

"It all depends on how well you wash me," she teased, "but that's a distinct possibility."

Reaching to the soap dispenser on the wall, Terry got a handful of body wash. Reaching over her shoulders, he pulled her to his body, her breasts pressing into his chest as his two hands spread the soap on her back. "I'll do my best," he answered, looking down at her face as she looked back at his. Raising his hands to her shoulders he spun her in place, pulling her now soapy backside against his front. Having turned her around forced her to relinquish her grip on his cock when he did, he pulled her close with one hand while reaching up and getting another handful of body wash. Pulling it to her chest, his second hand came up to help and two handed he spread the slippery substance onto her chest, and breasts, and belly. "My God you've got the greatest tits," he whispered needlessly, his hands now freely playing with her breasts, the slippery soap allowing for friction free skin on skin caressing. Rubbing his chest against her back at the same time, she felt his erection now pressing against her bottom, upright between her cheeks.

"Are you enjoying yourself? she giggled after a couple of minutes of him playing with her breasts. Lifting and fondling, running his hands over the surface, finding, and pinching her nipples -- his fingers unable to pinch from the slippery body wash.

"I am," he crooned in her ear, and then suddenly raised up a bit, spun her around, and grabbed her bottom two handed. Lifting her off her feet he pulled her against himself, each of his hands gripping and squeezing a separate cheek. "You've got a great ass, too," he said, his face lowering to her face, and suddenly he was kissing her. She raised her hands to his cheeks, holding his mouth to hers as his tongue plundered her mouth. She readily sucked his tongue in, and slipped her own into his mouth when he pulled his own tongue back, setting her back down. She didn't particularly notice as he filled his hand with body wash once again, but felt the slippery skin on skin contact a moment later as this time he lathered it onto her bottom. Just as with her breasts, he fondled and played, eventually a finger tracing up the crack of her bottom. The first time was up high, just tracing the top of the crack but, when he did it again, she felt his finger dive between her legs, press against her taint, and slowly draw up between her butt cheeks. The soap made everything slippery, she barely noticed as he traced up the skin, touching the bottom of her ass crack, drawing against her anus. It was the third time that she realized he was more than just exploring when his finger stopped and pressed on her rosebud.

After having let Ryan fuck her ass and introducing her to anal play, rather than tensing up as she would have just weeks before, she involuntarily pushed back, just as she had when Ryan had entered her. Her eyes flew wide open in shock as Terry's fingertip slipped into her. His, in turn widened also. "I wasn't expecting that to be so easy."

"Neither was I," Irene responded.

"Does that feel good?" he said, pressing more of his finger, up to the first knuckle, into her

"It's different. Not bad."

"Tina's never let me play with..." he didn't need to finish the thought, his fingertip barely moving in her. "I want to fuck your ass," he blurted, his finger pulling out of her ass and sliding through the slippery soap and running water onto her lower back.

Letting him spin her in place again, she reached over to the body wash herself. Taking his arm into hers she ran her hand down to his before joining her other hand and specifically washing his middle finger.

"I think I'd like to start with something more normal like sucking your cock," she said, his hands once again on her breasts, his fingers twiddling her nipples.

"My God you've got magnificent tits. Almost as nice as your ass."

"You like my ass more?" she asked, remembering how, at their first meeting in Spain, Tina commenting on how Ryan was always walking behind her.

"Definitely. You've got great tits, but I think your ass is better."

She'd had Oscar telling her, for nearly 20 years, that he loved her tits and ass. But hearing Terry say this, a man who in reality was still nearly a virtual stranger to her even if he was her friends' husband, triggered her mind. Suddenly all the other comments she'd been told over the last year ran through her mind. Maria saying how Albert loved her tits and got so aroused when Maria had pretended to be her. Tina, and the others commenting how Ryan had the hots for her and always walked behind her and was visibly ogling her ass. Tina having commented that Terry really liked her tits, and now Terry saying that he liked her ass better... She felt a surge of heat run through her pussy at the same time that she realized her life-long obsession of hiding her body, hiding her sexuality, had never been about hiding herself from others. It was merely hiding her sexuality from herself.

Could she have told Oscar, 15 or 20 years ago, that he wasn't really doing it for her? Absolutely, except that in her mind she knew she wasn't really sexy. While she'd always allowed Oscar to paw her breasts and suck her nipples, it was something she was allowing him to do, even though it did, if he did it long enough, make her wet. She'd always worn thicker, nipple hiding bras; she'd never chosen chest baring or cleavage showing blouses or dresses. Truth be told, she'd always dressed moderately dowdy -- just as her mother had taught her, but now -- for the first time in her life, she knew, and felt, and recognized that she was, indeed, sexy.

Irene stroked Terry's erection slowly, not to get him off, just enjoying the feel of him. When his one hand relinquished her breast and slipped down to her legs, his finger found her slippery wetness and she shuddered when he found her clit. "I think we better go, unless you want me to fuck you in the shower," he said, his finger running back and forth across her clit, causing tiny spasms to shake her body.

Pulling away just a bit, she turned and shut the shower off. "What do you think," she said quietly as she turned back around, finding Terry handing her a towel, "is Tina sucking Ryan's cock or fucking him?"

"I told her she couldn't fuck him until I got to watch."

As it was, Tina's body was shuddering from Ryan's tongue. Ryan was on his back on the bed with Tina on top in a 69, his cock in her mouth, his tongue lapping upward between her labia, tantalizing her clit. Ryan stopped his tonguing, looking around Tina's legs toward the bath as they emerged. His clit tickling done, Tina pulled off his cock, breathing heavily and also looked their way. "It's about time," she said, "we couldn't wait." Rolling off of Ryan, away from them, she reversed herself on the bed, swung her leg back over Ryan and raised herself upright above him. Ryan gripped his cock and held it upright. Tina, aligning her pussy, lowered herself onto him.

Irene watched in fascination. Although she'd had sex with Albert, with Maria watching, and she'd seen Oscar eating Maria's pussy and she'd had sex with Ryan while Tina was watching, she had never, in person, seen a cock actually entering and disappearing into a woman. Sure, she'd seen it in watching porn movies with Oscar, but seeing two people coupling, in real life, was something totally new.

"Oh my God that's hot," Terry groaned again, practically in her ear. He was behind her as they'd come out of the bath. His arms now wrapped around her, gripping her breasts while his cock and pelvis thrust against her bottom. Suddenly he manhandled her, moving her sideways to the bed and pushing her face forward onto it. Initially she sprawled, not knowing what he wanted, but as she started to roll to her side, instead he gripped her hips and lifted. "Hands and knees," he instructed. "Turn sideways so we can watch." He pushed sideways on her hips, reaching down, and spreading her left leg even further outward before positing himself between them and leaning forward, guiding his cock into her.