All Comments on 'What This Girl Did For Love'

by Flory67

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Flory67Flory67about 6 years agoAuthor
This Story Was Never Intended to be Listed as an Incest Story

I wish to apologise to some readers who might have expected an incest story. When I uploaded this story, I am sure I listed it under the "group sex" heading. I can only imagine that because there is sexual activity between in-laws at one point, a moderator has re-classified it under "incest/taboo."

It was never my intention to write an incest-themed story. The lovemaking between in-laws is incidental, just added seasoning. I am sorry if anyone feels cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

Hi Flory.

A wonderful epic. So full of lust and wicked, torrid sex of all kinds. I love how you handled all the wet, explicit and dirty details. I will now delve into your other works, and then look for new ones from you. You are a terrific writer of erotica and porn. Love you.

An Admiring Jerker.

RingspiritRingspiritabout 6 years ago
Not feeling cheated

Flory, It was incest by proxy as Rob and Mark shared Lauren as brothers. No worries. Very different from the fare normally on the incest page, almost spiritual. I was reflecting on my own experiences and admit that many men will manipulate their loved ones toward fulfilling fantasy. I believe the difference between love and lust is the man's ability to read his lover and not to put her in a position she truly did not want.

Lauren is bi-sexual, Mark did not "convert" her. Rather than sensing her true nature and helping her recognize her orientation, he stumbled into her self realization while using her as a prop for is own tunnel visioned wants.

My wife was seventeen when we met and I was twenty-three. I had the same visions for our sex life as Mark did for Lauren. The difference is that my wife is a real, feeling person to me. Although I pursued the same goals as Mark, I did not force my wife to succumb to things that did not appeal to her. Mark did not see Lauren as anything more than an object.

I firmly believe that we should all try to go beyond our perceived comfort zones, the only way to know if boundaries are artificial. Once one tries something, and it feels wrong, then don't continue. If it feels right, proceed to the next step.By talking and touching hidden feelings, I believe I have enhanced people's lives. My wife's sister initially could not accept the idea of going beyond "normal " hetero sex with her husband. After pushing her boundaries, she too has accepted her true nature and is currently trying to begin a relationship with a woman she considers a good friend. She does not intend to leave her husband, just expand her definition of love.

In your biography you ask what is there to say. My response to that is" "Plenty."

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffabout 6 years ago
category

People sometime forget that it is incest/taboo.

I think that, even though this may have better fit Group, it isn't really out of place.

Good work.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Not an incest story for whoever classified it as such.

I have no problem with a group sex class. I have no problem with group sex, but this smacked of rape/gang bang... I read the whole thing but it really didn't work for me. If she had known before hand and was all right with it, that would be a different story. I think that she should damage,Mark and kick him to the curb. Then she can move on with the rest of her life the way that she wants. With all of the people involved they would think that they could use her anyway that they want.

But hey, it's just a story. Oh well, what do I know, you're the writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous