What You Wish For Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said, "time to play."

"What're you going to do?" she said, watching me with big eyes as I picked up the vibrator and the tube of lube.

"You'll like it," I promised, squirting some lube over the vibrator before coating it thoroughly with the palm of my hands.

I leaned in and kissed her, and she returned the kiss a thousandfold.

"Someone's getting anxious," I teased.

She said nothing, but her anxious face and pleading eyes spoke volumes.

Anticipation. That's the key word, fellas. Don't just go with the wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am. Let it build. Create sexual tension and suspense. Chicks dig it. Trust me.

I walked to the foot of the bed and stared up at her exposed, helpless body. It took my breath away.

I leaned over and slowly tugged her panties down her long, slim legs. They were wet, and I could smell her arousal.

"So what do you want?" I said, turning the base of the vibrator until I felt the low hum.

I traced the vibrator up the insides of both legs, stopping every time a mere millimeters from her soaking sex. Her efforts to push down and create the needed contact were frustrated by the sash binding her to the headboard.

"Please," she finally pleaded.

"Say it," I said. "What do you want?"

"I want you to touch me there," she said, her eyes now afire and her nostrils flaring with her arousal. "Kiss me there."

"A kiss?" I said. I leaned in close, shimmying between her legs until I was face to face with her perfectly trimmed pussy.

"Like this?" I said. I leaned in and gave her a peck right on top of her clitoral hood.

"You know," she said, frustrated at my teasing.

"Maybe like this?" I planted a trail of kisses on her inner thighs and over the swollen lips of her vulva.

Her hips started a slow grind, trying to force her closer to my face.

"Maybe like this?" I said. I spent a few minutes--maddening for her, judging by the reaction--flicking my tongue in little white hot darts over her pussy and clit.

Her breath was coming in a combination of low, throaty moans punctuated with sharp yelps and panting gasps. She was almost there.

Feeling her heat building to maximum level, I moved the vibrator in closer. Then, just as her frustration was about to lash out again, I touched the vibrator to her pussy, full on the lips, and gave a gentle nudge. At the same time, I centered my tongue on her clit, which was now hard as a little pebble.

"Oh yes," she gasped. "Oh yes, Tyler, just like that."

I continued my oral ministrations while nudging the vibrator in and out, going a bit deeper with each penetration. Allie was going wild, and her hips were gyrating crazily.

Just as I thought her excitement was too much for my face to keep contact with, though, I was roughly reminded that her legs weren't tied down. I found this out, of course, when her legs locked behind my head and kept me locked in place.

Okay, folks, we might as well just agree on this now: There are a whole lot worse ways to die than suffocating between the legs of a thrashing woman in the throes of orgasm. You at least go out knowing your last act was to provide orgasmic bliss, know what I mean?

As Allisyn's orgasm subsided, so too did her lock on my head. Gasping for air, my face covered in her juices, I slowly pulled the vibrator from her pussy.

She was laying back, her eyes closed, a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Fucking wow, Tyler Collins," she said.

"It was okay?"

"Okay?" She laughed, then lifted her head and looked at me. "It was more than okay. A lot more."

I smiled, kneeling between her legs. Then I hopped off the bed, reached into my pocket for a condom, and sheathed up.

"I'm safe," she said.

"So am I," I said. "Still. It's a good idea, don't you think?"

"Just so long as you get that thing in me, I don't care if it's wrapped in aluminum foil."

I rubbed the head slowly up and down the length of her slit.

"So how you want it?" I said.

"In me. Now."

"In you where?" I said, nudging down a little lower.

Her head looked up, startled at first. Then a slow smile crept over her face.

"You're looking for the whole kinky experience, aren't you?" she said.

I shrugged.

"You put it wherever you-- "

Her last word was cut short as I adjusted upward and pushed into her molten core in one slow, steady push. Allie's head went back, and a low moan escaped her lips as I bottomed out and held there, grinding my pelvis against her for added friction on her clit.

She was drenched and on fire, the moist heat noticeable even through the thin latex of the Trojan. And her hips were grinding against me, trying to increase the friction.

I reached down and grabbed her legs, lifting them up and putting them in front of my chest.

"This feel good?" I said, looking at her.

She nodded, biting her bottom lip and watching as I withdrew and pushed back more forcefully, soon getting up a steady rhythm.

"You're so . . . it's so . . . . You're filling me up," she moaned, turning her head to the side and clutching the sash binding her wrists.

I kept picking up the speed, knowing I wasn't going to last for long but wanting her to peak at least one more time before I did so.

She didn't keep me waiting long, either. After little more than a minute, her ass was up off the mattress and her body was taut as she gasped repeatedly with another orgasm.

As she came, I reached up and freed her hands. She frantically tried to help me through her sensations, and we managed to free her as her orgasm subsided.

Her hands immediately went to my ass and tried to pull me in deeper with every thrust, and she came again moments later.

That was the one that set me off, and I felt my backbone melting with my own, incredibly extended release.

Then we melted into each other, kissing and murmuring, stroking and hugging.

"What the hell was she thinking?" Allie whispered into my ear.

"Let's not talk about her right now," I said, enjoying the feeling of her heartbeat through her sweaty breasts.

"I've never," she started, then started over again. "No one's ever gotten me off like that, Tyler. No one."

"It's been awhile," I said. "I wanted it to last. To be good for you. Because I knew I wouldn't last very long."

She grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my head back until we were looking at each other.

"So you're probably good for at least one more round?"

The look on her face was a mixture of pure glee and raw hunger.

"At least," I promised.

"Then let's see how long it takes me to wake this little soldier up again," she said, sliding down the bed and surrounding my soft soldier with her warm, moist, velvety mouth.

It didn't take her long.

* * * * *

I spent the night at her house, snuggling close in her bed and enjoying the feeling of a warm soft body to wake up with in the morning. And she was up before I was, which was a reversal of roles for me. I'm usually up with the sun, which comes up pretty early in July.

"Breakfast?" she said from the doorway.

I'd been awake when she'd slipped out of bed, but I just wanted to linger for a few minutes more.

"Eggs? Pancakes?"

I smiled as I opened my eyes and saw her standing--in a short t-shirt and nothing else--in the doorway.

"Oh no," she said. "Not that, Tyler."

"Come on," I pleaded. "I was there for you when-- "

"I'm gonna be walking funny as it is," she said. "You gave it quite a workout last night."

I pouted, to which she smiled. Then her smile turned into a grin. Then the right eyebrow went up and she lost the shirt as she strode toward the bed, picking up the bottle of lube as she neared.

"Okay," she said. "But we're gonna have to explore a different opening if that's okay with you."

I sat up straight and snatched the lube from her hands.

"Thought you'd never ask," I said.

I had to use lots of lube, first on my fingers and then on the vibrator, to loosen her up. After that, though, we were off to the races.

And a half hour later, I'd been introduced to the best way in the world to start your day.

* * * * *

Two days later, I was in the Piggly Wiggly, looking at watermelons, when I heard her voice behind me.

"Was screwing my cousin supposed to be some sick, twisted way of getting back at me?"

I didn't bother turning around.

"I'm talking to you," Kristin said.

"And I'm shopping here," I said, picking out a watermelon and placing it in the cart. "Good to see you. Have a nice day."

She had a little boy with her, not even a year old. He was cute and chubby with blonde hair and striking blue eyes. He looked at me in befuddlement, and I smiled at him in return. A smile broke across his face, and spittle dribbled at the corners of his mouth.

"Hey, handsome," I said softly. He flailed his arms in response, and the smile got bigger.

Kristin looked from me to her son, then back and forth between us a couple of times.

"Well?" she insisted.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I replied, waving goodbye to the toddler before turning to my car and pushing it toward the bakery section.

She followed me.

"She couldn't wait to tell me," Kristin said. "And Cilla, for that matter."

"And? That's my fault how?"

"Jesus, Tyler, she's my cousin," she said as I picked through the loaves of french bread, looking for one slightly stale. Tomatoes were coming in early this year, and I wanted a tomato, basil, and bread salad, drizzled with a fruity extra virgin olive oil, for dinner. It goes perfectly with beer can chicken on the grill.

"So?" I said, putting a loaf of two-day old bread in my cart before wheeling toward the meat aisle.

Still she followed, getting exasperated by my nonchalance.

"You stay away from her," Kristin said. "There's plenty of single women in Grant City for you. I think you can stay away from my family, for Chrissakes."

"No," I said, looking at the chickens.

"What?"

I picked a chicken, put it in my cart, and turned to face her.

"I said no."

She glared at me, but I kept my face impassive.

"You gave up the right to tell me who to date," I said evenly. "It's not your business, so stay out of it."

"But Allie made it my business," Kristin fumed. "So now it's out in the open."

I shrugged. "Bound to happen sooner or later, I guess."

"And you think this is cute? Rubbing it in my nose like this?"

"I'm not rubbing anything in your nose, Kristin," I said, placing my hands on the cart and wheeling toward the checkout lanes.

"Tyler," she said behind me.

But I ignored her.

I had chicken to grill and a tomato bread salad to make.

And Allie was coming over for dinner.