When a Man Loves a Woman - An Invitational Story Event

Story Info
An author challenge: what will a man do for the woman he loves?
409 words
32.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,165 Followers

Coming Monday, December 5th from the minds of Legends' Day and Hanging by a Thread: an invitational event of stories about what happens…

When A Man Loves a Woman



Here's more from organizer blackrandl1958:

* * * *

"Love is blind" is an adage for a reason. Percy Sledge performed a song written by Calvin Lewis and Andrew Wright back in 1966 called "When a Man Loves a Woman" that inspired others to record the song. What a man will do for the woman he loves was the theme. This seemed a good theme for adult stories, so many Literotica writers have contributed stories around that theme. We hope you will find them enjoyable. Thank you to the wonderful writers for contributing to our challenge. We also wish to thank the readers, without whom we would only be writing for ourselves, as well as Literotica, for giving us a place to post them. Thanks to Laurel who is always so kind and helpful.

As always, life may intervene and some may not be able to write, but you may expect to find stories from the following writers.

Ahazura

Androgynousother

angiquesophie

amyyum

Bh76

blackrandl1958

Cagivagurl

ChloeTzang

coaster2

COYS

DeYaKen

DTIverson

eclare

Ephesus14

Flavian

Fredoberto

GrassIsGreener

Harddaysknight

Hooked1957

JoeDreamer

juanwildone

Just Plain Bob

K.K.

Laptopwriter

Lost Boy

Mainefiddleheads

MattBlackUK

PapaToad

Patricia51

PostScriptor

qhml1

RichardGerald

sBrooks103x

sBrooks103x

SimonDoom

SouthernCrossfire

Stev2244

SW_MO_Hermit

Thucydidesx

Tnicoll

Trionyx

Woodmanone

* * * *

This event is an Invitational, which means it is not open to unsolicited submissions. If you're interested in participating in an open author challenge - or want to find out more about Author Challenges - please see this thread.

A big thank-you to blackrandl1958 for the above text and for arranging this event. Another huge thank-you as always to all participating authors!

Don't forget to mark Monday, December 5th on your reading calendar!

Literotica
Literotica
2,165 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
26 Comments
ComshawComshawover 1 year ago

Harddaysknight and blackrandl1958 I see by your replies that you are reading into my post things that aren't there, nor ever intended to be. Interesting. Since I see this devolving into what it shouldn't, I'll just withdraw and allow ya''ll to celebrate a victory over something that wasn't. Enjoy. And if you ever decide you would like to engage in an adult conversation, come look me up. I've been here a very long time and well be still longer. TA

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

Comshaw, why don't you help us all out by suggesting writers you would invite to an invitational, if you felt the urge to have an invitational? How many writers would you invite? What would your criteria be, and may I assume I would be on that esteemed list? Hold an invitational with an interesting theme and show the world just how it is done correctly.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

@Comshaw:

*****

Randi does not feel a need to justify her selection process, but must caution Mr. Comshaw that she cannot be bribed. A dick pic will not sway me, although in certain circles, I have heard, a picture of your wife's tiddies is rumored to be a "valid criterion."

ComshawComshawover 1 year ago

Harddaysknight, a party and a congregation of writers such as this are two very different things. Parties are to have fun and require no real skill. On the other hand, an event like this requires at least some skill as a writer, a storyteller. I have a few friends that I would invite to any party I was having. They are in other peoples view the quintessential "assholes" you mentioned. However, I like them and they add a flavor to a party that keeps it from devolving into a staid and stuffy event. But since they are literarily and grammatically challenged, I wouldn't invite them to write a story for me. So for me "liking" someone isn't a valid criterion for this gathering.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

Comshaw, that's a good question. What is your criteria for a party you are having, and which you hope your guests will enjoy? You invite people you like. Perhaps some people you admire. Perhaps some people suggested by friends. Perhaps a few people who you want to get to know better. Perhaps a few to whom you owe extra consideration. The fact is that when you have a party, you get to create the guest list. The one thing many of us party people try not to do is to invite someone who will be offensive to the other guests, or has shown a predilection to be a total asshole. You will find the last reason is why I don't get invited to very many parties.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Second-Hand Barbie First rate wife.in Loving Wives
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
Hanging by a Thread - Coming Soon Readers: mark your calendars for this high-tension story event.in Loving Wives
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
More Stories