Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Gomez333Gomez333over 1 year ago

Wow, what a line up. Looking forward to reading..Thanks

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

This group includes some of my favorite writers, but enough about me. This looks to be a great day of reading, or maybe a great week or two of reading. Thanks to Randi for organizing this and to all the participants, as well as the readers who take the time to read our stuff.

LiteroticaLiteroticaover 1 year agoAuthor

This event is an Invitational organized by a Lit author. Anyone can organize an Author Challenge. Full details are here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-updated-feb-18.1496456/ You can make the Challenge Open to anyone, or organize it as an Invitational - whichever you feel works for the theme of the Challenge. There are also many Author Challenges in progress which are open to any and all participants: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-updated-feb-18.1496456/post-93841984 If you aren't interested in reading this Author Challenge, aren't interested in participating in the many Open Author Challenges, and do not wish to organize a Challenge of your own, then we suggest you find other works on Literotica that you enjoy - and allow those who do participate the freedom to enjoy these Challenges. There's something for everyone! Thank you all for reading and/or writing at Lit!

Lord_GroLord_Groover 1 year ago

What Harddaysknight said. Going to be waiting with bated breath for this, I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a load more cuckshit I'm sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks to BR1958 for doing this! There are a few authors on the list we haven’t seen in a while, and hopefully they will contribute (DeYaKen….looking at you!).

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Good news folks, I'm only writing one story, LOL!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

I will do anything for love but I won't do that

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Theme is just begging for trouble 🤣

green117green117over 1 year ago
Impressive basement

Every time I look over the potential contributors list (and it seems to get bigger with time) I think "that's a lot of people to keep chained up in your basement".

Good luck, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the prompt inspires.

Green-something

Bh76Bh76over 1 year ago

Thank your Randi and I can’t wait to read the stories.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

I have been informed that Chagrined may be making a cameo appearance for the event with a brilliant story of love lost, love gained, and love paid for in cold, hard cash.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

oboy this is going to produce a lot of anon cuck comments lol ;)

VickiT375VickiT375over 1 year ago

Very nice I can’t wait!!!

Turning502019Turning502019over 1 year ago

Very excited for this. Love the song hope the stories measure up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I appreciate the thoughtful comment about the readers Randi, speaking for myself I have always been thankful for you writers. I have gone through printed books by 'successful' writers but have been blown away by the quality stories that I have enjoyed on Lit. This story invitational includes some of the finest writers I have had the chance to read and highlights some I haven't tried yet. Thank you one and all for your generous contributions,

somewhere east of Omaha

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

There's no doubt YOUR winners will come from that list of authors, so if you are not on that list, need not apply.

SystemShockSystemShockover 1 year ago

Not gonna lie, I feel like this might as well be called the "RAAC Invitational". Gonna see a LOT of men showing their love for women who don't deserve it. But at least I see a couple people on this list who tend to take some pride in their work.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

Plainly, Jeff doesn't understand the only "winners" of this invitational will be the readers. It is not a contest. There is no competition, There are no prizes, awards, ribbons or trophies. Sadly, Shock may be right and some husbands may forgive their wives in these works of total fiction. The very fabric of our society may be endangered, but we shall endeavor to persevere. Wimps walk amongst us, but real men show us how it's done. This will be a big day for us readers.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Thank you, Randi.

Currently, there seems to be an ever-increasing number of self-debasing, willing-cuckold stories being submitted in LW. Hopefully, your new challenge will provide stories in which a spouse can show true dedication without being a spineless masochist. I look forward to it.

ComshawComshawover 1 year ago

As noted by the Lit representative who posted, this is an invitational story solicitation. I am curious and if the organized would indulge me, what is the criteria for an invitation? Authors you personally know? Authors whos works you admire? Authors who top the charts on a regular basis? There is no "correct" answer or a particular one I seek. I am just curious as to your selection method. Who knows, I might try my hand at organizing one of these so I need all the input all the advice on doing it that I can get.

Thanks in advance

Comshaw

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

Comshaw, that's a good question. What is your criteria for a party you are having, and which you hope your guests will enjoy? You invite people you like. Perhaps some people you admire. Perhaps some people suggested by friends. Perhaps a few people who you want to get to know better. Perhaps a few to whom you owe extra consideration. The fact is that when you have a party, you get to create the guest list. The one thing many of us party people try not to do is to invite someone who will be offensive to the other guests, or has shown a predilection to be a total asshole. You will find the last reason is why I don't get invited to very many parties.

ComshawComshawover 1 year ago

Harddaysknight, a party and a congregation of writers such as this are two very different things. Parties are to have fun and require no real skill. On the other hand, an event like this requires at least some skill as a writer, a storyteller. I have a few friends that I would invite to any party I was having. They are in other peoples view the quintessential "assholes" you mentioned. However, I like them and they add a flavor to a party that keeps it from devolving into a staid and stuffy event. But since they are literarily and grammatically challenged, I wouldn't invite them to write a story for me. So for me "liking" someone isn't a valid criterion for this gathering.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

@Comshaw:

*****

Randi does not feel a need to justify her selection process, but must caution Mr. Comshaw that she cannot be bribed. A dick pic will not sway me, although in certain circles, I have heard, a picture of your wife's tiddies is rumored to be a "valid criterion."

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

Comshaw, why don't you help us all out by suggesting writers you would invite to an invitational, if you felt the urge to have an invitational? How many writers would you invite? What would your criteria be, and may I assume I would be on that esteemed list? Hold an invitational with an interesting theme and show the world just how it is done correctly.

ComshawComshawover 1 year ago

Harddaysknight and blackrandl1958 I see by your replies that you are reading into my post things that aren't there, nor ever intended to be. Interesting. Since I see this devolving into what it shouldn't, I'll just withdraw and allow ya''ll to celebrate a victory over something that wasn't. Enjoy. And if you ever decide you would like to engage in an adult conversation, come look me up. I've been here a very long time and well be still longer. TA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...