Where's Waldo? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ditched Steve early and walked around for quite a while until a man came out of nowhere and said "Where's." I looked around to make sure Steve was no where close to me. "Waldo." I answered. The man was tall with dark hair. He had a nice smile. I automatically looked down to see the large tent in his pants. We both smiled as my face returned to his.

I waited to follow him but he handed me a note instead and walked away. I moved behind some people and read the note.

"MEET ME IN THE LARGE BUILDING IN THE RUG AND CARPET SHOP. IT IS CLOSED BUT COME INTO THE REAR ROOM."

I guess notes are not considered talking and it was safer than following him through a crowd where my husband could be located. I saw the building but took the long way around to it. I moved quickly down the aisle until I found the Rug shop. The rear door was cracked slightly so I moved inside. He was waiting for me.

I figured his age to be in his forties and except for a small pouch was in good shape. I locked the door and walked over to him. He was sitting on a pile of rugs when his fingers moved to my knees. His touch tickled me as his fingers explored. I giggled as he moved his fingers up my thighs. His long arms helped as his fingers touched my bare thighs and soft skin. I slowly opened my legs to give him access to my vee. When his fingertip touched my panties my knees trembled and spread wider. He slowly moved his fingertip up my slit canal to my clit. I moaned. He pulled his hands from under my skirt and stood before me.

His hands moved outward until he was cupping my covered breasts. Not much technique I thought as he moved his hands over my chest. Again his fingers tickled me and I laughed. His fingers clamped onto my shirt and pulled it up over my bra. He stopped and I couldn't see. Finally he pulled it off my head and threw it aside. His finger fumbled with my bra until it released. He quickly slid it off my breasts and hard nipples. His fingers played with my rigid buds. I laughed again. So, far this guy had proved to be a bust when it came to making love and was somewhat comical. Comedy was not what I was looking for right now.

He made me smile as he moved down to his knees and pulled my shorts. He was not too bright. My shorts were finally released and he pulled them down my legs. I looked down to see my thongs wedged into my pussy lips. My pubic hair was spilling out the sides. I adjusted my thongs.

His fingers pulled down my skimpy panties until my bush appeared. He stopped and moved his fingers into my thickness. He lightly played with my hairs. What was up with this guy? I was ready to call it off as he pulled my thongs from my wet lips and down my legs. I stood naked and all he did was look at me. I was feeling embarrassed so I moved over to the pile of carpet, crossed my legs and sat down.

This joker was almost history until he pulled his pants down over his briefs. His bulge was huge! It was bent over under his briefs but still stuck out at least six inches. My interest in him increased as he pulled his briefs outward and over his prick. It sprang out at me and was at least a foot long. I just stared at it.

I thought of Sally on the field trip as I moved back to spread my legs. I grabbed his shaft and pulled until he was aimed at the target. He could make me laugh all he wanted as long as he fucked me with his giant keilbasi. He knew what to do next as his shaft tip moved inside. His hands held onto my shoulders as he moved in, in, and in. I moaned continuously as it slithered into my snake pit.

I broke the silence rule. "Fuck me." I whispered in his ear. His hips began a slow but increasing in and out motion. I moan with every stroke inside. The rug pile was moving as he pounded me with his shaft. I came first and he was right behind me. It took a few minutes to empty the gas nozzle so I laid back until he was finished.

He was a good fuck but not someone who you could spend quality time with. I hurried and dressed to find Steve. I now knew how it felt to be fucked by a horse. But, I preferred the rider and he was my husband. "I love you." I said giving him a kiss.

The WW club had me busy. The next week I received my next letter.

"LOOK FOR WALDO AT THE FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAME…..WW.

This would mean my daughter and probably Macy and her boyfriend would be there which might make it tough to slip away. Steve again suggested we do to the game. It was like he had ESP or something. I was again suspicious that maybe he was the one sending me the notes. But, why would he want me to have sex with another man? It just didn't add up.

We got to the game early and I almost died when I saw who was wearing the red and white shirt. It was Gary, Macy's boyfriend. Shit. If he spilled the beans everyone would know and I could lose my marriage and my daughter. The decision was tough. I looked around to see where we could escape to and remembered we drove the van. I had the keys so the place was set.

At the sound of the horn at halftime I made my decision and moved down the stairs. Gary was looking at the field when I said, "Where's." His face was in shock when he turned around and saw me. I smiled and stood there until he muttered, "Waldo." This was going to be fun. He followed close behind as I moved to the van. I opened the side door and moved inside.

"Hurry." I told him as he stood outside. He quickly moved in and shut the door.

"Mrs. Duncan." He stuttered. "I…"

"So, what is your pleasure?" I asked as I pulled him next to me in the rear bench seat. Forget the no talking rule I thought. I knew him and he knew me. And, we were going to get to know each other intimately.

"I'm not that experienced." He said looking downward.

"Well, let's change that." I said smiling. I was the teacher and it felt good.

"You can kiss me if you want." I said.

Gary moved his body closer and moved his lips to mine. His tongue did not move out of his mouth so I went in to get it.

"Uhhhh." He moaned as my tongue fucked his lips. My hand moved down to his pants to see what he had. His prick was bulging up into my fingers. "OHHH!" he moaned as I squeezed it. "I'm close…." He said as his body jerked up into my palm. He came.

"Go ahead empty it." I whispered as I continued to stroke the tip. His pants now had a gigantic wet spot.

"Ok, now we can get serious." I said. I knew his recovery time would be short. I took his hand in mine and moved it up to cup my breast. He squeezed and squeezed too hard. "Easy." I said as he loosened his grip on my boob.

I pulled my shirt up over my bra and reached around back to release it. Gary's eyes were like saucers as my naked breasts came into view. He reached out quickly to touch me but I caught his hand. "Easy, like this." I said as I guided his fingertips over my velvet flesh. He was a fast learner so I released his hand and let him do it himself. His light touch was making me wet. I had to feel him inside me.

I moved back on the seat until I could unsnap my shorts and push them down my hips. Gary watched as my shorts and panties moved over my bush, my thighs and off my feet. I lay back on the seat and spread my legs wide open for him.

"I'm not the first am I?" I said watching his face. It was like he was looking at a naked woman for the first time.

"Kind of. You see I have did it with Macy but it was dark both times." Gary replied.

He had no problem seeing my naked body as I spread my legs as wide as they would go.

"Go ahead look and touch all you want." I giggled as I closed my eyes.

All he did was look for almost a minute. Finally I felt his light touch on my thigh. His fingers moved north until they perched on the outside of my pussy. "Go ahead." I said again. His fingers moved into my bush and slit and explored. He touched every possible area and moved his fingers inside of my dripping hole.

"Touch me here." I said while guiding his fingers to my clit. "Like this?" He asked.

"Here." I said guiding him to the G-Spot.

"That's it."

"OH YES."

"Press a little harder."

"OH GOD."

I was ready. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Well, are you going to fuck me or what?" I smiled.

Gary smiled as well as he slid his jeans and boxers down his hips. I peeked between his legs to see a nice size prick. He moved up on top of me and pushed inside. He started moving quickly up and down. My hands moved behind him and grabbed his young firm ass and held him tight against me. He pumped into me faster and faster than anyone had ever done before.

"I'm coming." He said as his hips moved faster and faster. I was right there with him. "Fill me up." I screamed hoping no one was in the parking lot.

Gary slowed down and almost stopped when I felt him speeding up again. "Can I do it again?" He asked as he continued to fuck me. Three times in less than 15 minutes. This young man will make a lot of women happy I thought. "Sure, but speed it up this time." I laughed. I was only kidding but his hips moved even faster. He lasted longer this time and I even came again. "That's it." I laughed. We have to get back before we are discovered missing. As we got dressed I noticed his prick to be about 7 inches. I was thinking of ways I could have him again.

I went back to the field first and couldn't find Steve or the girls. I was reading the program when I said Steve walk up to Gary and speak to him. Gary jerked back and they exchanged some more words. Damn. I wondered if Steve had saw us.

I pretended to be reading the program again when Steve sat down.

"What were you saying to Gary?" I asked trying to not look nervous.

"I asked him how it felt fucking my wife." Steve answered.

"What?" I said not expecting him to say what he said. Shit he knew.

"But, how?" I asked.

"Check out Macy's shirt." He said. I glanced down to see Macy's red and white shirt.

"You mean…"

"Where's Waldo?"

"You're a member?"

"Yep, and so is Macy and so is Gary." Said with a big smile.

"But, how.." I asked. He put his finger on my lips. "We can talk later and I'll explain. For now, I love you."

"Me too." I said relieved but still shook up.

When Gary and I got home that night he told me the whole story from the beginning. When he finished I told him my story.

"So, what do we do now?" I asked as we lay on our bed.

"What do you want to do?" He asked back.

"I asked first." I smiled.

"Well, I don't want to lose you. I love you. But, the Waldo thing has fired me back up."

"Me too." I said.

About that time someone knocked on our door. "Mom?"

It was Allison. Steve told me she knew about the Waldo club and had watched him fuck Macy in the equipment room.

"I need to talk to you." She said.

I kissed Steve on the lips and moved to the door. I opened it and moved out in the hallway. Allison stood there in her short nightie.

"I have to talk to you about tonight." She said.

"Let's go into your bedroom." I answered.

"We can't Macy is in there. She is sleeping over again. I think I hate her."

I pulled her into Todd's room and shut the door.

"Steve told me what happened tonight." I said with my arm around her.

"You know and you are not mad." Allison looked at me with a puzzled face.

"Honey, both your dad and I got caught up in this Waldo club. We are both members."

"Oh great. Everyone's a member but me." She moaned.

"Is that what you really want?" I asked. Allison was now 18. I knew she had sleep with some guys but it was all I really knew.

"Yes." She said softly.

"Steve told me he recommended Macy for membership. I should be getting a chance to do the same. If you really want to do it I'll nominate you." I said kissing her on the cheek. "You know it will mean having sex with strangers in public places."

"But, don't I have to have a boyfriend?" She asked. "Macy said it had to be someone in a relationship with someone else."

"Yes, but I think you can arrange for that to happen if you really want to. What about all those guys who are asking you out?" I replied.

"I just don't want to get serious with anyone right now. I'm heading to college next year and don't want to be locked down." She said.

"Well, pick out the guy who is interesting, good looking, and hot and I'll help you keep his interest." I said.

"You'll help me? You mean? Well, that's cool I guess as long as Dad doesn't mind." Allison laughed.

"I don't think your dad will mind at all. He got to watch one of my missions and said he greatly enjoyed it. Did you enjoy watching him and Macy?"

"He told you? At first I didn't know whom she was with and, when I saw him I was pissed. But, as I watched them I….you know."

"Was excited?"

"Yes."

"Don't be too upset. It's natural to be excited. How would you like to watch your dad and Macy again?"

"Tonight?"

"Sure. I'm positive neither of them will turn down the chance."

"OK."

Allison and I moved back into the hallway and as she opened the door I saw Macy lying back on Allison's bed in only her panties. She definitely was a beautiful girl. Her bare breasts were covered with bright pink nipples. She was not shy. "Hi Mrs. Duncan." She said.

"Allison. Will you leave Macy and I alone for a while?" I asked.

"Sure Mom. I'll go visit dad. We have some talking to do." Allison said as she closed the door behind her.

"I guess you are pissed at me?" Macy asked.

I sat next to her on the bed. "Not at all." Steve was the one who invited you to join the club. "But, there is something I have to tell you."

"What's that?"

"Your boyfriend is also in the club." She looked at me puzzled.

"Gary? He didn't say anything."

"Did you?" I asked.

"Well no. I was afraid he wouldn't like it."

"I guess he felt the same way."

"How do you know about Gary?" She asked. I could see her nipples become harder and more pointed.

"While you were fucking my husband I was fucking Gary." I answered.

"You and Gary?"

"Yep, Where's Waldo." I smiled.

"HOLY SHIT!" she cried.

"Right now I wonder if you would do me a favor?" I asked. I could see Macy's panties become wetter and wetter as we talked. I remembered my masturbation thing with Sally in the shower room. I wondered if Macy would fool around with another woman.

"Sure anything." She answered.

"Would you like to have sex tonight in our bed?" I asked.

"With Mr. Duncan?" she asked with a big smile.

"Yes, and with me?" There, I said it and couldn't take it back.

"You mean?" She looked at my eyes.

"Yes. I have not been with a woman before but lately have wondered how it would be?"

"Gosh. I don't know if I could. You know." She now looked embarrassed and was slowly closing her legs to block my view.

"That's OK. If you don't want to I understand. But, I would like to watch you and Steve together."

"OK." She agreed.

"Oh, there's one more thing." She looked up at me.

"Allison wants to watch as well." Her face again turned to shock.

"No fucking way!" She exclaimed.

"OK if that's what you want." I answered.

"No, I didn't mean no. I mean I don't believe she would watch like that."

"Well, she did in the equipment room." I answered.

"Hey, that's right. OK I'll do it." She said as she moved up to put her arms around me. Her naked breasts moved against my covered ones. She held me tight against her. As she opened her arms her lips moved to mine. At first I was s frozen as her lips and tongue attacked my mouth. She pulled her lips away and whispered in my ear, "I want to do it with you too."

I smiled and opened my lips for another woman for the first time. Her lips were so much softer than a man's. Her tongue moved in and out of my mouth like a narrow cock. Both of us were breathing heavily when I pushed her back. "Not here." I said with a wink. She smiled back and followed me to my bedroom.

The door was not totally closed so we peeked in the small opening. Macy moved her naked breasts against my back as we looked at Allison and Steve. Steve and Allison were hugging on the bed. Steve was only wearing his pajama bottoms and Allison her nightgown. Her panties were visible as her crotch rubbed against Steve's thigh.

"You know you are my special baby." Steve whispered as his hand moved over Allisons's back. He pulled her nightgown up over her ass until her small white panties were visible. The thin material was wedged between her ass cheeks. His hand moved off the silky material to the top of her ass. As she rubbed her pussy against his thigh his fingers moved down over her bare ass cheeks.

"Oh MOM!" Allison cried as she heard us enter. She pulled away and I could see the huge bulge in Steve's pj shorts. He had been rubbing it against Allison's stomach.

"We got here just in time." I laughed as Macy and I sat on the bed next to them.

"We were just…." Steve started to say.

"Shhh." I said. I looked at him and at Macy. "Macy wants to spend the night in our bed."

"You do?" Steve asked looking at Macy. She just smiled and shook her head yes.

"What about Allison?" He asked looking over at our daughter.

"She can watch if she wants to. Actually she can do anything she wants." I said looking at her panties which showed a damp spot on the bottom strip.

"I'm getting my pajama's on." I said as I entered the bathroom. My pussy was dripping as I slipped on my sheer nightgown. I looked in the mirror to see my dark nipples and bus visible through the transparent material. Too bad there was no other man I thought. But, for some reason I knew I would be satisfied many times this night.

I opened the door and noticed the room was almost dark. A small nightlight lit up one side of the room where Allison sat on a chair. She was watching her girlfriend and dad kissing on the large king-size bed. I noticed her hand under her nightgown. She didn't acknowledge me as I moved to the bed. Steve's hand was caressing Macy's breast and nipple and their legs were interlocked. I watched and was somewhat jealous but not of Macy. I was jealous of Steve. I knew Allison was watching but didn't care as I moved my body up behind Macy's.

"Oh hi Mrs. Duncan." She said breaking away from Steve's grasp. "Please call me Ann." I laughed as my hands moved up and down her smooth skin on her back.

"I don't think we are going to get much sleep tonight are we?" Macy giggled as my hands moved down over her panty-covered ass. I was slipping my hand under her panties when the phone rang. Shit. I looked over at Allison. She moved to the phone and looked at the caller ID. "It's Gary."

Before I could tell her to not answer it she did it. "Hi Gary." Allison said looking down at her dad sucking on Macy's nipple. "Macy is kind of busy right now." Macy turned her head to mine. Our lips met.

"Sure, you can come over if you want." I broke my lips from Macy and shook my head no but it was too late. Allison hung up the phone. "Don't worry. I'll keep him busy." Allison said. She moved out of the room and came back a few minutes later wearing a red and white striped shirt. "Where's Waldo?" She joked.

Steve and I forgot about Allison as we touched and kissed every inch of Macy's body. Steve sucked on one of her nipples as I licked the other one. We both moved South at the same time. Our lips met at her red bush. I closed my eyes as my tongue moved down to taste her juices. Steve's tongue moved away. I opened my eyes to see Steve watching me as I licked and sucked on her hard clit. Steve moved off the bed and around to my side. My face remained on her pussy as he pulled my nightgown off my naked body.

He spread my legs and moved his face to my pleasure. He was turned in such a way that Macy's head was only a foot from his pajama bottoms. It didn't take Macy long to twist her body until her lips were at his waistband. I saw his prick pop out as she pulled his pajamas down to his thighs. Her small mouth moved around the tip of this shaft. I was eating Macy, Steve was eating me and Macy was eating Steve. I twisted my body to see Allison panties on the floor next to her chair. She sat on the chair with only the Waldo shirt with her legs spread wide. Her fingers were moving up and down her dark hairy slit.