Where's Waldo? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was giving oral pleasure to a female and loving every minute of it. We were all moans and groans as we brought each other closer and closer to fulfillment. I looked over at Steve whose eyes were directed on Allison as she touched her exposed pussy. I knew he was ready to pop.

We were almost there when we heard the doorbell ring. Gary. Allison bolted from the chair and pushed her shirt down over her naked hips. She didn't bother putting on her panties as she moved quickly out the door.

"Should we stop?" I asked Macy and Steve. They both said no. "Well, why don't we switch?" I said wondering how it would feel with a female mouth on my privates. Each of us twisted around until we were turned the other way. I found Steve's hard-on and wasted no time pushing it into my mouth. I felt Macy pushing open my thighs in order to get her tiny mouth on me. I helped her. Macy was a natural as she sucked in my clit and flicked it back and forth with her tongue.

As Macy sucked on me her hands explored my body. I figured I was the first female she had touched like this. Steve moaned as I took his whole length down my throat. That's when Allison walked in holding Gary's hand.

"See." She said. I looked up with Steve's prick in my mouth and waved hi. He smiled and waved back.

"Hi honey." Macy said with my pussy juices all over her lips.

Steve didn't bother to say anything. I'm sure he wished he was the only male.

"Where's" Allison said to Gary.

"No, I'm supposed to say Where's." He laughed.

"Where's?" He said while laughing.

"Waldo." Allison quickly answered and lifted the red and white shirt off her naked body. We all looked up to see her standing naked in front of Gary.

"WOW!" Gary exclaimed. His eyes raped her body.

It was the first time I had seen her naked in many years. She had definitely fill out. Her ass was perfectly curved and matched her nice firm breasts. I noticed her pubes needed some trimming.

Allison led Gary to the large chair at the base of the bed. "I've been wanting to do this for some time." She told Gary as she pulled his shirt off his body. Her hands quickly removed his pants and boxers. We could only see his bare ass with Allison's hands on it as she pulled him towards her mouth. Steve was now sitting up on his elbows as he watched Allison suck Gary's prick. I pulled him back down to Macy and I.

"I want to watch you fuck her." I whispered to my husband. Steve remained on his back as Macy moved her leg's over his. She aimed her pussy at the top of his hard-on until the tip was poised to make a grand entrance. I moved my hand to his prick to keep it in position as she lowered her red bush down his shaft. He was completely inside her when I moved my fingertips to her clit. As she moved her body up and down his tool I played with her pleasure bud. "OH YES. ANN! JUST LIKE THAT!" Macy cried out.

Macy was sitting on top of his hips which allow me to move my face down to their union. My tongue moved out until I tasted her pussy juices dripping off his shaft. I licked up his shaft until it merged with her hole. When he was completely inside her my tongue found her clit. I sucked it between my lips.

"OH GOD. I'M COMING!" Macy screamed as Steve fucked her with his prick and I sucked her with my mouth. "ME TOO!" Steve yelled as he filled her red box with his juices.

I moved my face out from between their bodies as they raced for total release. Everyone had climaxed but me. Macy fell forward on Steve's body and I pulled her face until she was looking between my damp thighs. She knew what I needed. Her virgin lips moved up to taste my dripping hole. She was getting better and better at eating pussy. I tried to hold back my release but Steve's mouth moved to Macy's as they took me over the edge. I came with Macy's tongue on my clit and Steve's inside my tunnel.

"GOD ALLISON. YOU ARE SO TIGHT!" Gary moaned as she rode his shaft on the floor beneath our bed. Steve and I placed Macy between us as we listened to Gary fucking our daughter. She moaned loudly each time his stomach met hers. After about 5 minutes they both reached mutual satisfaction. "NOW!" Allison screamed.

No one moved until Macy got up from the bed and took Allison's hand. "Let's go to your room. I think it's time for you and I to do some experiementing." We watched as their naked ass moved out of our bedroom.

It left Gary with Steve and I. It excited me to think about having two men make love to me but I was unsure about Steve. "Can Gary come up and join us?" I whispered to my husband.

Steve was silent for awhile. "OK." He whispered.

"Gary. Do you want to join us?" I asked. He didn't answer as he moved from the floor to the side of the bed. He stood there looking down at my naked body. I was still somewhat shy as his eyes moved up and down my flesh. I was surprised when Steve's hand moved over to spread apart my legs for Gary's view.

My breath was becoming erratic as Steve spread my legs wide apart. His fingers moved between my thighs and pulled apart my pussy lips. My hole was wide open for Gary's pleasure. "She's all yours." Steve chuckled.

Gary's recovery time was again quick as his prick soon achieved full extension. He moved his body to my feet and slid his stomach up until his prick was aimed at my open hole. Steve kept my lips spread as Gary's tip moved into my hole. Gary's shaft slid inside until it was gone. Steve started to move his fingers away but I stopped him.

"Do me like I did Macy." I moaned as Gary started to fuck me. I wasn't sure if Steve would do it since it would involved some contact with Gary's prick.

Steve's fingers moved against my clit and against Gary's prick. At first his fingers moved away when Gary's prick pushed in but after a minute or so his fingers moved down until they touched Gary's shaft. I heard Gary moan as Steve's fingers played with his hard-on. I wanted more.

"Lick us." I whispered in his ear. I had did it for him and Macy. Would he do it for us.

Steve again hesitated. I thought he was not going to do it until his fingers moved away to allow his face to get near our privates. His tongue found my clit first which made me screarm. "SUCK IT."

Gary moved his tool lower to allow Steve access to my pussy. I could feel the tip of his tongue moved over my clit in small circles. I heard Gary moan when his tongue moved lower to brush against Gary's rod. Steve was now giving us both equal time with his tongue and lips as Gary's shaft moved in and out of me. It drove me over the edge for the second time. I screamed again as I came. Gary's body tensed as he joined me. Steve moved his face away as Gary's stomach slapped against mine.

We all lay still for at least 10 minutes. Gary was the first one to move. "OK, I ready to do it again." He said. I laughed. "Why don't you join Allison and Macy in the other room. I think Steve and I are finished for the night. "But…" Steve started to say. "Finished." I said interrupting him.

I watched as the young stud walked out into the lit hallway.

"Wow." Steve said moving up to hug me. "Yes." I agreed. I kissed him. "I love you." I said. "Me too." He answered. We fell asleep.

The phone woke me up early the next morning. Steve groaned and turned over. I picked up the phone. It was Sally.

"I missed you this morning at the gym." She said. "Someone left another letter for you."

"I had a rough night." I groaned.

"Bad or good." She asked.

"Good. Very good." I answered.

"I'm jealous." She said. "I'm coming right over and you have to tell me everything." She said before I could say anything and suddenly hung up the phone.

"Sally is coming over." I whispered to Steve. "Good" he said.

I slipped on a robe and walked into the hall. I looked into Allison's room. Macy and Allison was asleep on the bed both stark naked. Allison's head was at the headboard and Macy's was at her feet. I knew what they were doing before they fell asleep. Gary was naked on the rug at the base of the bed. I thought about waking him and getting a quickly before Sally arrived but chose to get a cup of coffee instead.

"Hello?" Sally said coming around to the kitchen door. I opened the door and let her in.

She handed me the letter.

There were two sheets of paper inside. I read the first one.

"IT IS YOUR CHANCE TO NOMINATE SOMEONE FOR THE WW CLUB. YOU CAN PICK ANYONE YOU WANT HOWEVER THEY MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD, ATTACHED AND NOT A DIRECT FAMILY MEMBER. IF YOU WANT TO NOMINATE A PERSON WRITE THE PERSON'S NAME AND HOME ADDRESS ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND TAPE IT TO THE BACK OF THE LAST LOCKER ON THE WEST END OF THE LOCKERROOM".

Shit. I had forgotten about the direct family member rule. I could not nominate Allison like I had told her. But, Macy or Gary could. I looked at Sally.

"Would you like to be a member?" I asked.

"Ah let me think about it…. YES!" she smiled.

Sally did not know Steve was a club member as well so I thought I would hold it from her for a while. I read the next letter.

"WE ARE AWARE YOU HAVE DISCOVERED OUR LITTLE SECRET OF HAVING BOTH SPOUSES AS MEMBERS. THIS BRINGS YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND TO STAGE TWO. INSTEAD OF GOING ON MISSIONS ALONE YOU WILL GO AS A TEAM AND PERFORM YOUR SEXUAL PLEASURES AS A TEAM. IN SOME CASES YOU WILL PERFORM AS A TEAM AND SOME CASES SEPARATELY"

"What does it say?" Sally asked trying to pull it out of my hands.

"I can't show you this one," I said as I turned away and finished the letter.

"YOUR FIRST MISSION IS AS A RECEIVER. MAKE SURE TO WEAR YOUR RED AND WHITE GARMENTS TO THE COIN SHOW THIS SATURDAY AT THE HOLIDAY INN. BE THERE AROUND 11:00AM…ENJOY WW.

"Let me see." Sally screamed trying to get the letter from my hands. "Nope. Can't do." I said pushing her away.

She finally gave up. I told her I would submit her name to the club. She had to leave for an appointment and I was alone sipping on my coffee when Steve walked in.

"Well, we have graduated." I announced.

"To what?" He said while rubbing his eyes.

"We are now a Waldo team. We go out on missions together." I said handing him the letters.

He slowly read them and read them again. "Hey, that's cool with me. How about you?"

"Sure, why not?" I answered. At least I won't have to worry about Steve discovering me fucking another man. He will be watching. I chuckled softly and finished my coffee. I was wondering if our mission involved a single or a couple.

Don't forget to vote...thanks. Slickman.