White Water Taboo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers

When Betty turned and grabbed the man's dick Billy Bob ran forward and tackled the man with the gun. His hand pushed up the rifle as the gun went off. "BOOM!"

Jed never knew what hit him but he tried to turn and face his attacker when someone threw sand in his face and eyes. "FUCK!"

Brian saw that Billy Bob had the one man down so he quickly stood and hit the man holding his mother's head in the face as hard as he could. He heard and felt the flesh explode and saw the startled look on the man's face when he fell onto his back.

"Get the guns!" Billy Bob shouted to Erica and Betty.

Betty grabbed the one lying next to the man with his pants down and Erica rushed over to get the one by Billy Bob and Tom who held down the other man.

"You don't know how to shoot that thing," Jed laughed.

Erica grinned, cocked the gun and shot it up into the air. "BOOM!" She then aimed it at Jed's belly. "My grandpa taught me."

She held the gun at the men as Tom and Billy Bob tied them up with parts of the rope from the raft. "What now?"

"We can let them go," Billy Bob grinned. "I know who they are and know where to find them if they try to come back."

"Are you sure?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, they are not supposed to be in this area and if my family finds out that they were and attacked our rafting customers their whole family will pay."

"How about it? Tom asked. "Are you going to give us any more problems?"

"Nope," Jake said holding his broken nose. "We were just kidding around with you. We wouldn't have gone any further than what we did."

Erica still had the gun pointing at them. "You're a fucking liar." She walked up to him and poked the gun into limp penis. "I should just blow it off."

"No please," the big man begged.

"Let them go," Tom said pulling Erica backwards. "If we hear any noises coming down that hill we will shoot first and ask questions later."

"Yes sir," Jake said before looking at Billy Bob. "Tell Elmo that we are sorry about this and won't ever do it again."

"He's still going to be pissed," Billy Bob said. He untied the men while Erica kept aim. "Get out of here."

They watched as Jake pulled up his pants while they scurried up the dirt path.

"I'm sorry about that," Billy Bob said. "We have about twenty minutes more of sunlight so I suggest we take the rafts down stream. I know a place where no one from above can get to us."

Betty moved over to Billy Bob and hugged him close to her. "Thank you so much for what you did."

"It ain't nothing," he blushed. But he didn't shy back from her soft body.

They jumped into the rafts and followed Billy Bob down stream to the safe camp ground. As they pitched their tents Billy Bob pulled out an old sleeping bag and put it on the ground.

As Brian and Erica got out the food Betty pulled Tom aside. "He did save me today. I could have been raped and you could have been shot."

"I know. I'll make sure he gets a big tip."

"I was thinking of something else," Betty smiled. Tom stopped opening up the sleeping bag and looked at her. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, we are experimenting on this trip and I want to show him my appreciation."

*****

It was later after the campfire died down that Brian and Erica moved into their tent. "Goodnight and thank you again," Erica smiled at Billy Bob.

"Goodnight," the country boy grinned. He knew what they were going to do and knew he was going to hear every second of it.

Betty put away the last of the metal dishes and moved down to the river to wash off her hands. When she walked back she moved over to Billy Bob's sleeping bag. "You can't sleep outside in the cold tonight."

"It's no big deal Ma'am," he grinned. "I do it all the time."

"Not tonight. Tonight you are going to sleep in my tent."

Billy Bob looked over at Tom who was sitting by the fire. "I don't think your tent is big enough for the three of us."

"It's not," Betty giggled. "But it is big enough for you and me." She walked to the tent opening and reached back to release her top.

"Shit," the boy said as he watched her pink breasts appear and then her dark bush. He looked at Tom.

"Go ahead but be gentle," Tom grinned. He sat back and watched Billy Bob crawl over to the tent and peek in. A few seconds later he crawled inside.

*****

"What's going on?" Brian asked Erica who was peeking out the tent flap. She had stripped naked and had her wonderful ass aimed back into his face.

"Oh my God, mother is with Billy Bob in the other tent."

"He did save our ass today," Brian whispered before reaching his hand up her thighs and finding her pussy flowing like the river outside.

Erica felt his finger parting her moist lips. "Can Daddy join us?"

"What?"

"It's cold outside," she said before opening the flap. "Daddy come in here." A few seconds later Tom moved inside and the three lay on their backs with Erica in the middle.

"OH MY GOD BILLY BOB!" They heard Betty scream.

"He must be a big boy," Erica giggled. Brian had already stripped so she turned and helped her father undress. When he was naked too she knelt between them and reached over to take both of their hard-ons. "I think I can handle these tonight."

"Good," Tom whispered.

Erica remembered her wet dream the night before and turned on her hands and knees and licked her father's cock. Behind her she felt Brian take position and guide his rod under her soft buns and slowly up into her moist quim.

*****

Betty had helped the country boy quickly get dressed but didn't know how big he was until he pushed deeply inside of her ready hole. "OH MY GOD BILLY BOB!"

"Ummm," He moaned as he fucked only the second woman in his life. His first cousin Ellie was the first and only but this was a mature woman with nice round titties. As he pumped in and out of her he leaned down to suck in the long hard nipples.

"Your cock is sooo big," she whispered while caressing his strong arms and shoulders. "Please don't stop fucking me."

"I won't Ma'am," he said knowing that he could last all night if she wanted him to. He knew from his cousin that sometimes slow was better so he slowed down and used long deep strokes. Each time he pushed inside she moaned. "OHHH!"

*****

"That's it baby suck it," Tom grunted. His hand moved under her chest and found her small but firm breast. From the light of the campfire filtering in through the flap he could see his son's body fucking her doggie style.

Erica licked up and down the sides and then dipped her mouth lower to find and engulf his balls.

Back and forth her body moved as Brian pushed in and out of her. Her lips again circled Tom's dick and clamped tightly as both men raced for completion. Tom was the first to cum.

"Now baby Now. I'm going to cum!"

He expected her to pull away but she kept her lips tight as he fill her oral cavity. She swallowed and waited for more and more until he was finally empty. Meanwhile Brian remembered what his mother had said about staying in control and continued fucking her.

"Brian let me turn over," Erica said. She felt him pull out and quickly moved to her back. "NOW GIVE IT TO ME!"

*****

Only the sounds of bodies slapping and moaning could be heard. Tom drifted off to sleep while his kids continued to fuck.

Erica pulled her brother's lips back to hers not caring her mouth still had the taste of her father's spunk. They fucked for ten minutes in the missionary position and then she took the top.

"OHHH..................OHHH....................OHHH!" They heard their mother moaning.

"Don't cum before he does," Erica giggled.

"I won't," Brian said not sure if he could last much longer. He did.

*****

The sun rose too early for the five naked bodies lying spent in the tents. Betty had already been fucked three times when she awoke feeling Billy Bob's hard-on again pressing into her sex from behind. "Billy Bob....let me sleep."

"Go ahead Ma'am," he grinned without stopping his strokes. Fifteen minutes later he climaxed and moved away from her limp body.

When he walked outside he saw Tom washing off in the river. "Good morning sir."

"It sounded like you ruined it for me last night," Tom grinned.

"I don't understand," Billy Bob replied as he moved his naked self into the river.

"Never mind."

A few minutes later Brian and Erica walked out naked and joined them. "Ummm, I really like this," Erica giggled noting the three cocks bobbing in the water around her.

"Forget that thought," Tom said as he walked out. "We have to get moving." He opened the tent flap and saw Betty lying face down. He crawled in and tapped her shoulder.

"Not again Billy Bob," she moaned.

"It's me," Tom whispered. "Get dressed we have to get going."

*****

The river was a lot rougher that morning and caused both Brian and Erica to become sick. They had to eat on the raft because there were really no good places to stop but couldn't hold down the food. Finally around 4PM the two rafts pulled into another small beach.

"I think you should stay in your sleeping bag tonight," Betty said to Billy Bob as she prepared the supper meal.

"Actually my cousin's house is only about a mile from here," he grinned. "I'll go and see if she wants to meet ya'll." He took a peanut butter and jelly sandwich from Betty and hurried up the slope.

"I hope he doesn't bring back some of those country boys," Tom said as he finished one of the two beers left.

They finished eating and popped up the tents before resting next to a fire. It was about 7PM when they heard Billy Bob returning. They turned expecting to see some men and saw a young girl with red hair in bib overalls.

"Hey ya'll this is my cousin Ellie."

Brian sat up because it didn't look as if the girl was wearing anything under the overalls. "Hi I'm Brian." He held out his hand to the blushing girl.

They all introduced themselves and noticed that Brian was carrying a jug of white liquid. "Would anyone want a taste of white lightning?"

"Moonshine," Tom grinned. "That stuff could be poisonous and cause you to go blind."

"No one wears glasses in our family," Billy Bob chuckled. "This stuff is good."

"How old are you?" Betty asked the girl. She looked no more than fourteen.

"Eighteen Ma'am," Ellie answered. Like Billy Bob, she didn't have much contact with the outside world.

"Sure, I'll take some moonshine," Brian said smiling. He held out his plastic cup and watched as Billy Bob poured some. They all watched as he lightly sipped it.

"HOLY SHIT!" Brian gasped as the liquid burned his lips, tongue and throat. Billy Bob and Ellie laughed.

"I'll take some too," Erica giggled. Betty and Tom sampled it and soon they were all drinking it and feeling really loose.

People act differently when drunk. Tom just sat on the beach with his feet in the river smiling. Erica danced around the campfire while Billy Bob and Brian clapped.

"Join me," Erica said to Ellie holding out her hand.

"I don't dance," Ellie giggled. She noticed that Brian had not stopped peeking at her breasts under the overall arm openings.

"Believe me that is not dancing!" Brian laughed.

"HEY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF MY DANCING?" Erica shouted before running and jumping on top of her brother. Their bodies crashed down together as they both laughed loudly.

"Dance with me," Betty said to the young teenager. Ellie took her hand and stood nervously as the older woman started wiggling her hips and chest.

"OH YEAH!" Billy Bob yelled. He noticed that Erica and Brian were now kissing while their hands squeezed each other's asses. He had sex with Ellie before but it had been in the loft of her father's barn. Being with these folks was a lot different.

Betty moved behind Ellie and put her hands on the girl's hips. She shifted the hips right and left over and over until the girl started doing it on her own. "That's it. Keep doing it."

The moonshine, campfire and watching Brian kissing his sister quickly turned the country girl on. She turned towards the woman and wiggled her hips.

"Now shake your boobs!" Betty giggled. Her chest was moving around and around almost causing her treasures to pop outward.

"I don't have much up there," Ellie blushed.

"Yes you do," Billy Bob said before realizing that he had given out their secret. Ellie turned and glared at him.

"I'll take off my top if you will show us your breasts," Betty whispered. After messing around with her daughter on the raft she was curious how it would be with a woman.

"What....oh no.......I can't..." Ellie started to say before she saw Betty pull of her bikini top. She had never seen another woman naked before and just stared at the huge boobs and long hard nipples.

Tom, Brian and Erica turned to look to see if the girl would do it.

"I can't......"

Betty moved forward until their bodies almost touched. "Can I do it for you?"

Ellie's eyes locked onto Betty's as she nodded.

Only the cracking of the firewood and the flowing river made noise as Betty reached up and released the overall clasps at Ellie's shoulders. The girl stood rigidly when Betty let go of the straps and felt the overalls tumble down off her small 34 B breasts and very hard little cherry nips.

"Wow," Brian gasped seeing the mounds and then watching as the overalls fell down over her hips. Only a tiny pair of pure white basic panties remained.

"You are so beautiful," Betty whispered. "Let's dance some more." She shook her boobs and a few minutes later Ellie did the same.

"Can I join you two?" Erica asked as she stood up and removed her top. Now six bare breasts shook and wiggled for the enjoyment of the men as well as their own eyes.

"TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!" Brian chanted.

"Do you want to?" Betty asked Ellie.

"If you will," Ellie giggled. She moved back as Betty pushed down her bikini bottom. Her fingers trembled as she started to push off her panties but felt Erica's fingers beat her to it.

"Let me do it."

Tom turned completely around and had a frontal view of the girl as the white panties moved down over her reddish bush. The moonshine had made it impossible for him to stand up so he just supported himself as best as he could and watched.

"And now mine," Erica giggled. Soon all three females stood bare ass naked next to the glowing fire.

Billy Bob and Brian were also too loaded to take advantage of the situation. They both tried to stand but both fell onto the soft sands below passed out.

"What do we do now?" Erica asked. The females had hoped that the men would put out the fires between their thighs.

"It's getting chilly out here," Betty said taking Ellie's hand. "Let's go into the tent."

Ellie went along not sure what was going on. She, like the other two females, had only sipped the moonshine but it was enough to lower her inhibitions. She followed Betty into the tent and moved down onto the top of the sleeping bags next to her. Next Erica moved inside and pressed her front into Ellie's back.

"What are you doing?" Ellie whispered as Betty turned and suckled on the girl's left nipple.

"Don't you like it?" Betty asked before moving to the other nip.

"Yes, but we are girls silly," She said feeling Erica's hand squeezing her ass.

"Girls know more about a girl's body than a man does," Erica whispered. She lifted Ellie's right leg just enough to reach under it and rub along the girl's damp and very hairy slit.

"Oh," Ellie giggled. "OHHH!" She moaned when Erica's finger found her excited clitty. "I LIKE IT!"

Betty and Erica had never messed with another female before but they knew what they liked and proceeded to do it to the girl.

"Don't you ever shave down here?" Erica asked curling her middle finger through the thick and wiry bush.

"No my Pa likes it like that," Ellie said not aware that incest was not accepted by the majority of societies.

"Your Pa?" Betty asked. "What does he do to you?"

"Same as you," Ellie moaned. She felt Erica's middle finger move into her moist depths.

Betty moved her mouth to the girl's and found her tongue ready. They frenched for over a minute until Ellie felt a tongue inside her sex. She slid her mouth away and looked down as Erica got her first taste of pussy.

"What are you ..... DOING?!!"

Betty nibbled on her ear. "Hasn't anyone kissed your pussy before?"

"No.......they won't......but.......I do them," Ellie said. Her hands found Erica's head and held it tightly against her moist folds.

Erica was concentration on her meal when she felt hands on her hips. She figured one of the men had joined them but didn't know which one. Her knees opened to allow the long hard pink intruder in and a few seconds later she knew who it was. "BILLY BOB!"

"Yep, it's me," he laughed forcing deeper and deeper in her tightness.

"Hi Billy!" Ellie yelled. "Can you believe what they are doing to me?"

"OH GOD!" Erica screamed as the country boy pounded her from behind. She raised her head to prevent her nose from smashing into Ellie's bush.

Betty laughed and pulled Ellie out from under Erica. "Come here and let me have a taste."

"OH MRS. BETTY!" Erica cried when the woman's tongue parted her forest and found her raised pink nub. Erica hung onto the sleeping bag while Billy Bob dug deeper and deeper. Her pussy's soreness had subsided but now she knew it would be a while before she fucked again.

"OHHH MYY GODDD!" Ellie screamed feeling her first orgasm. She hoped her father wouldn't hear her a mile away.

*****

Tom opened his eyes not knowing where he was. He was cold and his feet were wet. He saw the tiny stars in the sky and the full moon over the shadows of the tall pine trees. A few feet away from him in the tent he heard moaning and giggling and then Ellie's scream.

"OHHH MYY GODDD!"

Somehow he managed to turn over and crawl to the tent opening. He looked inside and saw the mixture of body parts mostly women's.

"Hi honey," Betty giggled as she lifted her moist mouth and chin up from the young girl's sex. "Are you going to join us?"

"Ye.....sss," Tom grunted as he crawled halfway into the tent but then passed out.

"Is he alright?" Erica asked seeing her daddy's body lying half-way into the tent.

"No, but he'll survive," Betty giggled. She moved next to Ellie. "Do you want to repay me?"

"Yes Ma'am," the girl answered before moving down between the older woman's opened legs. She didn't waste time teasing as she jammed her tongue deeply into Betty's wet hole.

"ELLIE!"

*****

It was an hour later when Brian finally was able to open his eyes. He was cold and shivering so he crawled towards the tents and saw his father's body half-way into one of the tents. He pulled on his feet until he was outside and dragged him to the other tent. He thought about seeing what the women were doing but his head hurt too much.

*****

Birds chirping the next morning caused intense pain in Tom's and Brian's heads. Both had woken up at the first light and were sitting on the beach drinking coffee when Billy Bob crawled out of the other tent. His hair was a total wreck and they could see the red marks all over his body.

"What the hell happened to you?" Tom laughed.

"Shit, they almost killed me," the boy groaned. He rubbed over his sore red uncircumcised cock and found his clothes.

"They all jumped you last night?" Brian asked.

"Well, they were taking care of each other when I made it into the tent but periodically they would break off and let me join."

"We still have one more night," Tom grinned. He remembered Ellie's nice young body and hoped that he would get a chance at her. Just as the thought entered his mind the girl walked bare ass naked out of the tent.

Ellie saw the men looking at her and quickly covered her small titties and red bush. "I...uh...need my clothes."

Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers