White Water Taboo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"Over here," Billy Bob said picking up her white panties and overalls. "But we've already seen everything. Come on lets go in the water." He stood and took her hand before they walked slowly into the clear cool river.

A few minutes later Erica crawled out and stood naked between her brother and father. "I think I might be a lesbian."

"WHAT?" Tom and Brian asked at the same time.

"Just kidding," she giggled. "But, it was a lot of fun."

"Did you and your mother?" Tom asked.

"I think so. It was dark and it was hard to tell who was doing what to whom." She looked at Billy Bob who was reaching around Ellie to cup her breasts. "Is she going to come with us?"

"I hope so," Brian smiled. None of them saw Betty walking up behind them.

"I hope so too," Betty grinned. She walked by them and out next to the country boy and girl.

"Wow," Erica said watching her mother french Ellie and then Billy Bob. "Who would have thought a few days ago that this would have happened?" She looked down at Brian's hard-on. "Don't even think that will happen now."

They all moved into the river and splashed around until they were drenched and cleaned. Thirty minutes later the two rafts headed down the river.

Ellie and Billy Bob followed the family raft and laughed as they spun around and around at the familiar whirlpool area. They knowingly headed around the swirling water and waited by a large rock until the family finally got out. After a stop for lunch the rafts challenged more rapids until finally around 6:00PM Billy Bob lead them into another small cove that was unreachable from the cliffs above.

"This is a nice private place to camp," the boy said as he pulled his sleeping bag from the raft. They helped the family unload and set up the tents before they all stopped to eat. During the meal they all were thinking about the night's activities. The temperature had heated up enough that they could take a night swim.

"Well, I'm going in," Billy Bob grinned before removing his tee shirt and jeans. His cock was already hard when he exposed it by removing his plain boxers. "Anybody want to join me?"

"Not me, I'm still sore from last night," Erica sighed. "She wanted to give Billy Bob ago one more time but knew her body couldn't stand it.

Ellie shook her head because she wanted to experiment tonight with Brian and Tom.

"Not me," Tom laughed. They all looked at Betty who was already undressing.

"Definitely," Betty said removing her bikini top and bottom. She wiggled her ass while she walked into the water into Billy Bob's waiting arms.

The four on the beach watched but did not know how to get started. It was Erica who got them going. "I bet they would like to watch us kiss."

Both Tom and Brian grinned.

"OK," the girl giggled. She moved over Brian and put one hand behind Erica's neck. Their lips pressed together and their tongues were not far behind.

Tom and Brian quietly undressed and waited for their turns.

*****

"What have I found?" Betty whispered after reaching down his front and around his long hard torpedo.

"I think you know Ma'am," Billy Bob grinned. As she stroked him he reached down to cup her ass and lift her upward.

The water made it easier for her body to lift and straddled his waist. She guided his cock head and her pussy together while he lowered her body.

"UMMMM," Betty moaned as his slippery eel moved inside.

*****

Ellie peeked around Erica's head and saw the two naked men waiting. She pulled her tongue from Erica's mouth and licked her lips as their heads moved apart. "Are those for me?"

"Definitely," Brian grinned. The guys watched as the two teenagers undressed.

"Who wants to go first?" Ellie asked as she pulled Billy Bob's sleeping bag over and moved onto her back.

"Age before beauty," Tom chuckled. He crawled by his son before he could react.

"HEY!" Brian complained.

"Come here. I'll keep you nice and hard," Erica giggled.

Brian walked over on his knees and leaned back as his sister grabbed and stroked his meat.

"That tickles," Ellie giggled. The man had picked up her right foot and was licking over her toes. He sucked in her big toe and she gasped, "OHHH!"

Brian laughed as his father's tongue licked and tasted up Ellie's right leg, to her knee, thigh and finally her crimson bush. He had wanted to go first but it was cool watching his old man working.

"OH MR. TOM!" Ellie screamed when the man's tongue and lips found her hidden clitty.

"Watch and take notes because he is really good," Erica whispered. She lowered her own head and swallowed most of Brian's shaft.

*****

Betty didn't know how long they had been fucking but floating in the water while bobbing her pussy up and down this boy-man's cock was too much. She knew then that just sex with her husband would not be enough.

"Do you ever get to the city?" She asked.

"Once or twice a year," Billy Bob answered. His head dipped and suckled on the large hard nipple. He peeked over onto the beach and saw the older man's head between his cousin's legs. "Maybe Ellie and I can come for a visit?"

"I'd...we would......like that," she moaned. "God, you are filling me up."

"I aim to please," he chuckled.

*****

"Please," Ellie begged trying to pull the man upward.

Tom lifted his moist lips. "Tell me what you want."

"You know," she giggled.

"Tell me," he said while licking from the bottom of her slit to the top.

"Put it......in me," she whispered.

"What?"

"IN ME......PUT IT IN ME!"

"WHAT?"

"GODAMMIT........FUCK ME!" She screamed. Her fingers grabbed into his receding hair and pulled.

"OUCH!" He cried. His body followed his hair and soon his face was over hers and her hand grabbed his hard-on. She lined him up and pulled down on his hips.

Tom felt his love tool glide into her wonderful depths. Her strong legs wrapped around his hips and her hands around his shoulders. Slowly and steadily he began fucking this young red-hair harlot.

"YOU GO DAD!" Brian cheered. He looked into the river and saw his mother's white ass rising and falling from the water line. "YOU GO MOM!"

Erica moved her mouth away. "Would you stop yelling?"

"Sorry," Brian grinned. His hand moved around her hip and rubbed over her swollen pussy lips. "Are you sure you are too sore?"

Erica was turned on. "Maybe if you go really slow." She moved next to Ellie's body and opened her legs.

"Hi son," Tom grinned when Brian took his position.

"Why do they call it the missionary position?" Brian asked his father.

"BRIAN!" Erica screamed.

"Would you stop yelling?" He laughed before pushing inside.

"BRIAN!" She screamed again. "I said slowly!"

"Oops," he laughed.

Erica pulled his lips to hers. They kissed softly for a while before she moved her lips to his ear. "I love you."

"I love you too," he whispered back.

She moved her eyes under his. "No I mean I love you."

Brian only stared as her words hit home. "We should go into the tent."

*****

Tom didn't notice his kids had left until he heard his wife's sounds of orgasm from the river. He glanced her way and saw the empty section of sleeping bag next to him. "Do you want to go into the tent?"

"Na.......no," Ellie replied. "I'm getting close..."

Tom grinned and pressed his pelvic bone firmer into her clitoris. Her moans started low but became louder and louder each time he pushed against it.

"Oh.....oh....OH.........OHH.........OHHH!"

"Cum baby...let it go," he whispered.

"YES!.........YES!" Ellie yelled when she climaxed.

*****

"You don't really mean love right?" Brian asked after moving slowly back inside.

"I......think so," Erica answered. Tears formed in her eyes.

"We can't.......I mean be in love like that," he said.

"I didn't plan it," she snapped. "Don't you love me?"

"Yes as a sister," he quickly responded.

"GET OFF OF ME!" She yelled pushing up his shoulders.

Brian rolled off to the side and turned to hug her but she pushed him away. "Erica it's probably the sex."

"Leave me alone." She moved under the sleeping bag and away from his touches.

*****

Later on Tom moved into the tent to sleep next to Brian and Erica while Betty shared the other tent with Billy Bob and Ellie. They were all too tired to mess around.

Brian woke to an empty tent the next morning and didn't have a chance to speak with Erica alone before they pushed off for the last day of river travel. Periodically she would look back at him but over all they had no contact.

"THIS IS IT!" Billy Bob screamed as the rafts crashed together before falling down the steep and dangerous rapids. Water splashed up over their bodies until they had problems seeing ahead. The family's raft bagged against a boulder and went airborne causing Erica to lift over the side. She tried to hold on but the force was too strong when the raft landed.

"HELP!"

"ERICA!" Brian yelled before throwing his paddle on the floor of the raft and diving overboard. As he surfaced he saw his sister's body rushing by him. Luckily he managed to grab onto her arm and pull her into him. "HOLD ON!"

Tom and Betty turned and saw that Brian had grabbed Erica and their life vests were keeping them afloat. The water calmed down as the two floated up behind them.

"Take....Erica first," Brian said out of breath.

Tom pulled her in and then his son. "Are you two alright?"

"Yes," Brian answered before draping his arm around his sister's body. They huddled together as Tom guided the raft around a bend and up to the dock where Elmo sat drinking a beer.

"Well looky here," he grinned seeing Ellie in Billy Bob's raft. "Looks like you picked up a hitch hiker."

"Hi Uncle Elmo," Ellie grinned. He opened his arms as the young girl dove into him.

Tom saw their lips lock together and the hint of tongues. "That was one hell of a trip."

They gathered all their gear and packed it in the SUV before paying Elmo and saying goodbye. Billy Bob and Ellie kissed them all before leaving.

On the trip home the family sat wondering what their lives would be like now that things had changed. An hour away from their house Tom spoke. "We should just consider this trip a one time thing. It happened and we all enjoyed it but it should stop right now."

No one spoke but Tom noticed in the rearview mirror that Brian moved closer to Erica.

Erica had her eyes closed when her bother moved next to her. She felt him take her hand and then his whisper, "I love you too."

She lifted his fingers to her lips and kissed them while they looked into each other's eyes.

*****

It was a few days later when Tom was in the shower and he heard the bathroom door open. "I'm almost done honey." He had been remembering the wild sex with Erica and Ellie and was stroking his soapy cock.

The shower door opened and he turned around to see Erica's firm breasts and smooth pussy lips. "We had a talk downstairs."

"And....." he grinned.

She took hold of his shaft. "And we all voted against you."

"You did huh?"

"Yes but it is my job to convince you that we should continue what we started on the river." She dropped to her knees and licked up and down the sides of his sucker.

"That's a good start," he laughed.

Erica moved back up and looked into his eyes. "But we want Jamie to join us too."

Tom thought about his oldest daughter. "I don't think her husband would agree."

"Don't you think that I could convince him?" Erica swallowed most of his length.

"Oh Shit.....uh...that might work."

*****

A month later Jamie stood at the front door of her large home in sweat pants and shirt. She held her sleeping bag and weather proof bag full of her toiletries and clothing.

"I can't believe that you talked me into this," she groaned walking to the SUV.

Erica moved out of the vehicle and let her older sister in between Brian and her. "Are you sure that Jake doesn't want to go?"

"Yes, he's so busy with work I don't see him anyway," Jamie complained. She tossed her stuff in the back and squeezed in next to her brother.

"Don't worry," Brian said. "Believe me that you will have a lot of fun on this trip."

Erica moved in next to her and closed the door. "If you are sleepy why don't you lie across our laps?"

"That will be great," Jamie smiled. She leaned over and put her head on Brian's lap while her feet lifted to Erica's legs.

"We have a few hours so get comfortable," Betty grinned looking over at Jamie's head only inches from Brian's groin. She looked over at Tom. "Are you sure that Billy Bob will be able to go with us?"

"Yes and he said Ellie would be coming too," Tom grinned.

"Who are they?" Jamie asked before closing her eyes and leaning back against her brother.

"Family, just like us," Brian answered. He shifted his body forward as the SUV pulled out of the driveway. He felt his hard-on pressing against the side of Jamie's head and noticed that she didn't move away or acknowledge it.

"Just like us," Erica giggled. She rubbed over Jamie's bare ankle and pushed her fingers under the elastic bottom of the sweat pants.

"Just like us," Tom repeated from the front.

*****

The End.

Ending note: I left the story open like I do most of the time. A sequel depends on your feedback and votes. I hope you enjoyed it...thanks Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers