Who Watches The Watchers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I enjoyed the visit." Phyllis said. "I now understand so much more about Teresa, as well as her husband, my grandson. And of course about Don. He is revered here as much as Teresa, if not more."

"It was a Red Crowbar that pried out the deep Evil that was infecting this town." Clarissa said. "But yes, I am glad we visited, though I will be glad to return home."

They had toured the town during the afternoon, then talked with Chief Bennett and the other Police Officers before taking the Chief to dinner in appreciation for the help he'd given him.

The sleek little jet took off and climbed into the sky, headed east. "We will be in Louisiana very early in the morning, especially with the time changes." Clarissa said. "I'm looking forward to having you spend a couple of days with me. We'll visit Baton Rouge, see the Capitol and LSU, then go to New Orleans."

"I appreciate your hospitality." said Phyllis. "But I can only stay a couple of days. I need to be getting home to Apple Grove."

As the plane headed east into the dark sky, the pilot, a youngish looking man with light red hair, came back to speak to them. "There's some cloud cover over the Rocky Mountains in New Mexico, and we'll be climbing above it. In the meantime, please keep your seatbelts on while you're seated, in case we hit any turbulence."

The flight attendant was a pretty girl in her early to mid 20s, with dark hair and an hourglass figure that reminded Phyllis of Teresa's body type. They were served snacks and drinks, and then the lights were dimmed. Clarissa put her seat back and settled in to get some sleep.

Phyllis also tried to sleep, but couldn't seem to. She was hearing the noise of the engines and the air being pumped into the pressurized chamber, and they seemed to change pitch instead of the smoothness she was expecting.

She opened her eyes. The cabin was dark, but it was an eerie darkness. She looked over at Clarissa, who was still asleep, but looked more like she was struck unconscious. The flight attendant was in a seat up front, also unconscious. The door to the cockpit was open, and the pilot looked to be slumped over.

Outside the windows, the clouds were dark gray, thick and oily. She saw flashes of light, like lightning bursts just past the edge of her vision.

And then she realized that she felt totally alone in this eerie place and time.

"What is this? Oceanic Airlines 815?" Phyllis said out loud to herself, thinking of the doomed plane from the television series Lost. "Where are we?"

And then she saw the girl in front of her. She was dressed as a flight attendant., and she was pretty, with light brown hair and an almost glowing, cherubic face.

"We are over Ouray, Colorado, in the Rocky Mountains." the girl said, her voice sounding eerie, as if it were inside Phyllis's head. And then the older woman looked up at the girl, and suddenly recognized her.

"Amy?" she gasped.

To be continued.