All Comments on 'Why Did I Do This?'

by madneuron1234

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
this what happen when a barrel of worms are open

to keep being a whore or not.this give good wives bad names.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
I liked the story

I know a lot of readers are going to hate this because it's the story of a cheater and she's starting an affair that could hurt her husband and kids. But, it's a pretty good depiction of how an affair could actually start. A lot of cheating, male and female, goes on in this country and always has. The story puts you in the mind of a cheating wife. I know it's been done a lot, but this one I thought was done well. It doesn't need to be continued, but it could be the beginning of a pretty good story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not a big fan of cheating.

But good writing about a selfish woman who will hurt a lot of people if she gets caught. My wife and I made a vow that if we wanted to try someone else o.k. but first we had to tell the other. We have never had that conversation and it has kept us both out of situations that could have caused problems. She now has a open marriage and if she truly loved her husband she would let him know so he could fuck someone else if he wanted, I'm sure she wouldn't mind, right. But that would take honesty, caring, morals and real grit, which cheaters don't have. You can write "I really love my husband" but actions speak louder than words and I don't think she knows the meaning of the word. Part 2 where husband finds out would be great, thanks.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Looks like the road of destruction has been paved.

To continue to be a cheating whore or not that is the question!

But the problem is, she is already there!

The other problem is how to fix it. That one is not so easy.

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
HOT!

Damn hot sex! Of course I hope she gets caught, humiliated, and kicked to the curb, after a lot more hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

She sounds like a mixed up woman on very destructive path. I wouldn't hold much hope for her marriage lasting. Now that she has tasted the forbiden fruits, it's only a matter of time before she does it again. Very foolish woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Do all "Happily married" women cheat?

If we are to believe half of these stories on this site and others the answer is yes they do. The next question that springs to mind is why do these so called "Happily married" women stay married while cuckolding their husbands?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
CRAP...

One word says it all...

wdelanderwdelanderalmost 14 years ago
life needs more moments like this

What a wonderful sexual experience!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The common thread of most cheating slut wives - being "self-centered' period!

Once again, for both male or female - "they cheat or break their vows because they believe they can get away with it and happily married or not, they always attempt to justify it. Classic example is the slut wife in DSQ's latest story of self-centered female characters clucking their clueless husbands. Once a cheater [male & female], always a cheater and they almost always get caught. Sad situation for all parties involved. Debra & Wayne

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Am I a different person?

YES! Now she is a faithless betrayer of her husband's trust and her own promises. She would probably be pretty upset if her husband was sleeping around but she has rationalized that it is OK for her to do. The problem is once you are no longer trustworthy everything you say or do is now suspect. Think about having a long term business arrangement with some shop. Then you find out they they have overcharged you for the last couple years. You would have to change vendors. Why? Because no matter what they said or did to apologize or make up for their action you would never be able to trust them again. You would always have to be looking over your shoulder at you relationship with them. Your wife is the one you have the most trust in and the greater the trust, the greater the betrayal. People that do this are morally broken. Let's face it, there are a lot of them and they manage to stumble through their lives anyway but they are still broken. You can recover but you have to STOP your bad actions and attempt some for of repentance. Neither of which is happening here. I know that this is just a story but the character does ask the question. And to answer the title question, she did it because she wanted to, was morally weak enough to carry it out even knowing it was wrong, thought she could get away with it, and was selfish enough to sacrifice her marriage and husband to do it.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 14 years ago
Why Did I Do This?

I'm going with because I'm a self centered, narcissistic bitch that could give a fuck less about my family and any vows I have taken so I can have a few hours of personal pleasure. And oh yeah, I'll probably do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Because you are a slut!!

Obviously, you knew you were going to do this when you went there. Why else trim your pussy hair and wear sexy underwear. I hope she gets caught and loses her loving family. She doesn't have any respect for her husband or her marraige. Well written but without cosequences, not my cup of tea.

Thanks , Tim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what to do?

The wife is having the best sex of her life. Ted, her lover, is better in bed than her husband, has more stamina and is longer and thicker. Ted makes her feel twenty again. She has already done the deed and she will do it again. She is enjoying the attention and the loving and for now nobody knows but her and Ted. Nicely written story which is quite interesting. I think it shouts out for another chapter to see what happens in the romance. Thanks for sharing.

teh568teh568almost 14 years ago
Why Did I Do This?

That is a good question. She knows that if her husband finds out, she will lose her very comfortable lifestyle and possibly all of her family. For just a few moments of pleasure (nomatter how great), she could lose everything. I don't see how anyone could see this as a good gamble. Besides just losing her husband (and possibly her children) in a divorce, she could also lose her job. Another thing that she did in a rather STUPID moment is that they didn't use any protection. How will she explain this to her husband. I just don't see a woman who is at least halfway intellegent, doing something like this...particularly if (as stated in the story) she truly loves her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HOT!

This reads like ther should be another part. Liked it. Carry on with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
another inane fantasy of a unthinking sex controlled wife

This is a prime example of your basic loving wife who is not really a human being but a unthinking, sex driven, pathetic, hormonal, narcisistic animal that just can't understand how she just needs some young virile man to fuck her brains out but she does so she goes for it. These stories aren't so much insulting to the male reader for being completely driven by fear and titulation that a underneath any woman is a cheating nympho, but by a crass representation that women are in fact like this. Sure, there are a few women that are, but the description of your normal woman like this is nothing but some giggling idiot's deep seated and clinically warped need to think that all women are just one half step away from being completely controlled by a libido right out of a cuck's fantasy. Utter and complete trash.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
She is a hot MILF that needs to be fucked

Tell us more of her secret life as a lover to a young stud. I hope that it in the future that she gets her sexual well being and fantasy fulfilled.

She would go to bed with her husband with a tender pussy from all of the afternoon delight she has had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Your life as you know it just ended

Do you remember your vows? Is you husband a wimp? If not KNOW THIS, he will find out, you will end up divorced, embarrassed and your nice safe life is over. This is reality. Wake up slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's funny

Why do women need to be married in their fantasies? Why can't they fantasize erotic stories without the protagonist being in a relationship? Has society brainwashed them THAT much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What I Didn't Like

Is the 9 orgasems, the sex was oh so much better, his dick so much bigger, bullshit. That turned it into a simple jack off story, not a serious entry.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Definitely cries out for a part 2 . . .

This story is a nice beginning but as a stand-alone story it seems incomplete. We can speculate about why she did what she did -- the usual excuses such as a mid-life crisis, empty nest syndrome, husband not paying enough attention to her -- it gets old after a while. I think a chapter from the husband's perspective would be nice, and then a final part with consequences to at least give the story some sort of an ending would be helpful as well. Thanks for writing.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
No, this piece of oxymoronic detritus does not deserve...

any more treatment. Try starting a cheating wife story omitting the phrase,"happily married" and maybe you'll have something. This stuff is so dumb it can't even elicit a threadbare connection to erotica. You want to do satire, that's another thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Orgasmic?

She has an orgasm when he licks her outer labia. She has many more orgasms from penetration.

Imagine if he'd ever touched her clit! But then, he's 20 years old. What does he know?

P.S. - Zed's comment was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow.

She does her job as a courteous librarian and goes all wet between the thighs because of a grateful customer? Neat-o! Then there is this bit of posthumous tripe: "He said that this was the best fuck he has ever had and wanted to see if we could see each other." Even a school girl would know this for the pure 'grade A' bullshit that it is. Guys say that type of line like they were handing out pennies, not because they mean it. Of course he said that, no college kid worth his notch collection will tell the milf/cougar/coed/townie that he just finished scoring with that she was worse that a dead fish or that he just fucked her life over to get in a frat or win a bet.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I gave this one star.

It should have been a minus zero, a true waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"1" !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great sex!!

I always enjoy reading the stories of older women and young boys. It brings back memories of my youth. An older woman taught me how to please women later in life. My first time with an older woman was very similar to this story, except I was told to pull out at the last minute. I wonder if this lady became pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
betrayed

wonder how her husband and kids will feel when they find out. they will find out. Because she is too full of herself the changes will be so obvious. what a slut willing to screw up 3 other people's lives so she can have a thrill

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
This was MN's only Lit. story.

Too bad. I have emailed the author asking for permission to continue this story. I will wait a reasonable length of time and, if I don't hear from her/him, I'll start writing it. I have most parts, in my head, in a rough outline - probably a 2nd and 3rd chapter.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 9 years ago
A good fantasy

and pretty hot, I'd like to read more.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Why Did I Do This?

Why Did I Do This? Simple!!! Because she is a whore!!! Love, marriage, children, don't mean anything to her...1*

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
She wasn't a different person....

She was the same cheater she always was. But hey, cheating is a victimless act. Who gives society the right to inflict it's values on a woman who wants to get her ashes hauled. And when got married and recited her vows she had her fingers crossed and besides even if they left out the part about being 42, bored, and needing excitement making it ok, so what. I mean husbands, wives, and families don't know about it, it must be ok. The only time it's wrong is if and when you get caught. She needed some affirmation that she was a great fuck and her husband will take her back cause he has to, she can extort him using the kids and stuff.

I won't say that she is a whore, skank, or slut because that simply isn't enlightened or evolved. But, if it walks like a duck, and it talks like a duck...

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHY O WHY

did my faithful wife cheat. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If it's not Ted...

It will be someone else. Soon.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Nothing to write home about...

...and, accordingly, this remained the only crime the author had committed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She was way too easy.

A couple of hugs, a kiss on the cheek, and she's on her back on the first date. Bet she wasn't that easy when she was dating hubby!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
temptations and then giving in!!!

Loved the idea of a young guy fucking an older woman for a change!! 5!!I I gave you a 5 for your effort and for all the shit you get from the assholes on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BonnieTaylor2

I bow to the, "Queen of all that are unholy", slut of all slut, skank of the decade and whore of the century.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt. Fucking cheating bitch. A whore is born.

negative rating

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
More than certain...

More than certain she got an STD, will pass it to the husband and then will find herself divorced and living alone...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Now we get another un finished story

Another author is following up. So she screwed up, now what. Her loving husband is in for a shock. How will he deal with his cheating wife, will she think of the consequences??

GizmorGizmorabout 9 years ago
Why?

Enjoyed another great story, Thanks.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
It's A Read***

Thanks for sharing.,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fair is fair

I couldn't finish this so I didn't score it. For a college graduate librarian you write like a high school dropout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
JUSST SKIMMED

This is a btb site. This cheating slut might just have gotten away with the complete betrayal of her marriage vows. That doesn't sit well with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You may see Ted again,

after all you'll be raising his kid alone and won't have to wast time with your ex-husband and your other "Ex-Family" they are better off with out you, and I think Ted will feel that way when you next stray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get over it, people! It's a STORY!

I don't know why so many people get all upset and think they should write unkind comments about stories like this one. Did any of you ever stop to think that this, like most of the stories found here, is most likely FICTION? Just because the main character in the story is a librarian that's married with two kids, that doesn't mean that the AUTHOR is any of the same, or even claims to be. So don't let your reveal to that world that you are an ignorant prick. Instead, live and let live, and to each their own. If you don't like the subject matter of a story, please- scroll on and keep your shit talking to your dang selves. Move on to one you DO LIKE, with subject t matter that's more your style. If you want to comment, make it constructive. Disliking the subject matter didn't make it a bad story!

As for me, I wasn't at all displeased with the author's presentation of this story. Overall ire was fairly well rendered, and the English usage was better than most. Good job!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anothet

Loving wife turns into a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How difficult was it

Watching your kids love their new mother, after the divorce was final and you lost your job, family and respect?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SEQUEL

There is a sequel to this by Tim413413, titled

Why Did I Do This? Ch. 02.

Although I am normally liberal to give 5 stars,

I gave this story 3 stars, mainly because I do not like unfinished stories.

I gave Tim413413's continuation 4 stars because he developed it much further. But not 5 stars, because it is still not quite finished (and for other reasons detailed in the comments to that sequel).

As is, madneuron's story is pretty useless. One page is not long enough to develop much of a story; and one that leaves you hanging, is one I do not care for.

Paul in Oklahoma

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
@ previous Anon commenter

Thanks for sharing that information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She knows what she had done. She cheated on her husband of 25 years (my guess) and her teenage children (who might soon have an older brother figure staying in the house). There is no going back to the old safe life. She threw that away and now has to wonder was it worth it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nonsense!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Certainly left us wanting to hear more. Well done, next chapter please and let us hear the consequences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous