All Comments on 'Wife Cynthia's Double Life Ch. 01'

by safebet101

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ok

Well I've just read alll of this and now found out there is another chapter. Is their any chance I can have the last thirty minutes of my life back please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Don't

Be late for summer school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What they said!

!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

This was great, I loved it! More, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story.

Please get chapter 2 out right away. I want to know about your wife and everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OK so your wife cheats on you and you cheat

on her. Fine, whats new? If you say it is a multipart story to start with why post it. Some of us dont like stories spread over multiple entries. And the immaturity of this one is screaming about the lack of real life experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so what

neither of the two has really any comittment, partnership or whatever. why do they have kids? this makes no sense two completly irresponsible people are together and meet others who are like them. never worry, shall the country raise the kids when both died. or maybe they are just bored to hell because they have no other worries. and then they have no friends and no family also because everything turns just around sex. cool, really into swinging and bi fashion. just keep it to yourself this is lame and not erotic at all. go anywhere to write sci-fi.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Is he sure his wife is going to fuck him?

She just might like her new friends more than she likes her husband. After all she's into fucking black cock now. If she went black she might not give him any pussy at all.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Not bad, but wrong category.

I think the author of this story might have gotten a better grade had this been in the erotic couplings category rather than LW. Based on the story line so far, it appears to be a group sex fest, only in chapter one, they have begun early by having sex without each other present. The implication is clearly that this will soon change. My problems with this story, other than the wrong category, involve credibility issues, for starters. In numerous stories that involve divorce, a clear obstacle to the ex-wife getting custody is the instance where moral problems can be proven to exist (i.e., she would be a corrupting influence on the children). An example is when the cheating wife brings a boyfriend into the house while the children are present in the house. In this story, hubby does this with no regard to the possibility that his children might awaken (from the screams of a woman in orgasm, a woman not his wife that is). Shouldn't this apply to him? Oh, I forgot, there is no divorce (yet). Another credibility issue has to do with the wife's cheating, yes, cheating, on the "business" trip with her boss and the boss's wife, not to mention the other couples involved. Had she permission from her spouse, had they discussed this ahead of time, maybe I could see this happening. But a woman who pretends to be a prude but isn't really a prude taking a risk with her "solid" marriage as described in this story? I just don't buy it, especially since her character has not been developed in any sense. Finally, the lack of label of the story as "Chapter 01" is a slap in the face to readers who prefer to wait until a story is out in full rather than needing to re-read one or more chapters to refresh their memories due to the time delay for release of the next chapter(s).

Bd4554Bd4554almost 15 years ago
Great story

A wonderful, inventive story. The spouses obviously have no intention of excluding each other from the extracurricular activities they've each begun, so I don't see why previous commenters are concerned about that issue. Everyone is going to have fun. I just wonder how they're going to keep it all secret from the children!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
divorce time

sucking a blk cock being fucked by a blk ...all with boss there and his wife and on pics....s good lawyer can get him the business or at least enough to retire....who wants a wife that cheats especially with a nigger....he can take a cool million to drop charges all tax free and be divorced with custody of his kids in less than 6 months....and be fucking everything in sight anyway ...not some old grannies while his wife is getting gang banged for 4 days ...time to let the slut go take the evidence n run run run with the money.....then fuck all the young stuff you want even if you have to pay for it....ill bet the ex wife will end up fired because she caused such a stink or they will prostitute her to make that million back....shoot they might even just give him the bus as that may be the straw that closes them...what ever get rid of a cheating bitch

toesmantoesmanalmost 15 years ago
waste of good talent

WRONG CATEGORY!!! Erotic Coupling, or Slut Wives, or what the f#%k ever, but not loving wives, she's anything but; & he's a sleaze bag. Really unlovable characters so far, but I won't bother reading the rest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Iffn you do cross races it belongs in IR

And there is no loving wife in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
whats next

well i really liked it i'd like to see the next chapter i'd like to see more of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Skank

This woman is nothing but a skank, whore, slut, and hubby is the same--mayb they will get a STD--ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SILLY

Well at least for once instead of a loser finding a nice decent person and ruining there life, we have two losers that have found and deserve each other. Didn't read the next chapter got enough crap from this one to last.

tamara_curtytamara_curtyalmost 15 years ago
Most Erotic

I loved this story. Give this author a break people. This is fantasy. Haven't you ever had sexual fantasies before?

I think it's a great story with a great story line. Can't wait to read Part 2. Erotic couplings would probaby be a better catagory for this part anyway. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was one for the brain sick ones!

Like the wet dream of a pubescent teen! Pathetic!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

This redefines stupid to a whole new level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit over the top, but fun. As for the readers who find it sick, I recommend Good Housekeeping magazine. This is just a story and a fantasy, not real life. If you don’t like it, move on to something else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous