All Comments on 'Wife Fucks and Sucks Car Salesman'

by SLICKHEAD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Very Handsome and Muscular Fit young man

Does Capitalizing your Adjectives and Adverbs put More Emphasis on your description of this asshole Jon? Please don't subject us to anymore stories of Jon's Young Cock!!! This story illustrates perfectly the low level that LW has fallen to. Competent authors must weep when they read this. As to constructive criticism, read HDK, Hapless, Hooked, Qhml, Randi, StangStar, and the other old masters. Learn, practice, and get an editor before you try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If she was my wife,

She would have been my trade in and I would have just driven home from Blacksburg in my new Santa Fe and left her for the fraternities at VATech.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Tags

You know, we're told if we don't like these stories don't read them, and thanks to the tags I won't read this.

But I want people to read the stories I write. Why would you write stories that you know people don't want to read?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Buy a new car and get fucked

Both from the price of the vehicle and the salesman. What's new? This was just silly.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

I love this story for three reasons. 1) She obviously had nice tits,2)her and her husband had an open marriage,and 3) I love threesomes,total cool. Questions text me 209 587 7795. My cock is hard,and I want to fuck Joyce also

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
For it's ilk, well done. Thanks. Not my idea of marriage but works for these characters

No insults, not cutoff of hubby, no relationship. If you're going to share, this is pretty good.

KIMCANCER3040KIMCANCER3040almost 5 years ago
STUPID!

No grammar! No build up! Nothing! It stinks!! Get an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your Writing Has NOT Improved

You took seven years off and didn’t take one English class. Not one writing class. And yet you want to inflict this drivel on others.

Take another seven years off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
horny

it was a great sperm party

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

I mean that woman likes to suck dick. Fun story gave you *4*

CARLVPCARLVPabout 2 years ago

Like all my comments this is the truth unless otherwise stated. I finished my residency in FP andaclassmate and I started a family practice in rural Maine. We were a year into practice in underserved area and starting to take good pay. We both did OB at two hospitals also that paid and I did a few vasectomies a week due to pent up demand. B. For some reason wanted to have a Chrysler Cordova a popular car in late 1970’s. He and R. Bought one. Few weeks later he announce he needed to run home for a minute ten minute drive. Heretutned raving mad. Tells e pulls up at house car parked out front has dealer plates. Goes in house and finds wife and car salesman fucking in bed room. I will admit while in training I wanted to fuck her but due to my problem never acted on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSLICKHEAD@SLICKHEAD
My wife loves Pleasing other men while I watch and I join in sometime , She loves having several guys at once !!! We are in our mid 50s and love all types of sex