All Comments on 'Wife Has Some Fun Ch. 02'

by desi_76

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice!!!

Loved the story, ended up reading part 1 as well. Hope the husband invited the other guy for dinner. Will there be a part 3???. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
changing the marrage

Well enjoyed it but it should have had some more action in it. the pics should have showed her fucking the guys. the thing is what if he fucks another lady. so lets have the next part. lets just hope she gets PG by the other guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Nice, Intelligent Writing

Both the husband and the wife were in agreement with what she was going to do with the other man. So, it was completely honest, upfront and decent. There was no deception or dishonesty. Nice, clean writing style....we are all waiting to see what develops when she steps into the room with the husband. Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
husband's fun

Husband should give wife his choice of what to do for the evening. Have wife sit in chair tied and gaged while he spends the evening with a girl servicing him for the night. Then go home in the morning. About time the husband gets his due.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Very nicely done

Done very well, despite my suspicion that the author's native language is not English!

Hubby wanted to save money, by doubling up a social get-away with a meeting with a client so his expenses would be picked up by his employers! He got a cheaper 'vacation' which was, as appropriate, mostly business! Sweetie got her reunion the way reunions should be...just the classmates! The 'vacation' factor for Hubby was his vicarious tracking of Wide Receiver Sweetie scoring on forward passes. Good thing he liked hearing the 'instant replay' of her game, since the video was so limited! (So far!!!)

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Adventurous Wifey!

Read part 1 after reading part 2 and makes pefect sense of how the wife started out innocent and then went over to the dark side and she loved it with her husband's approval. Nicely written, would urge the author to add part 3.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
story disconnected

The author wrote Ch. 1 a year ago with a simple flirtation. This chapter goes to full adultery, which I do not believe the husband intended. Swati allowed things in this chapter that seemed out of character - the massage, the introduction as Gaurav's "girl friend"(?), the near nakedness in front of his friends, and the activity in the bedroom when the friends would know what was happening. The husband should be livid about the bedroom because Swati definitely crossed a line.

When she comes through the door, her husband should demand they leave immediately, the reunion is over. But before they leave, he finds Guarav and threatens to kill him if he ever touches his wife again or tries to contact her. Coming back to the room, he warns Swati they are on the edge of divorce for her breaking his trust in her. She needs to understand how much she has hurt him. Can this marriage be saved? It depends on Swati's repentant heart - I believe there is hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well continued

Nice story, well continued I would say as opposed to some comments. Just the build up was too long and action too short. Hope the author plans on Part 3.....has the author and his wife turned the fantasy into a reality? Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Old Memories

Knew a cute lookin girl named Swati in school, got back old memories :-) I remember every second guy wanted her.... Anyway back to the story. Agree the gap was too much between part 1 and 2. Part 2 should have been part 4 or 5 with his wife getting bolder and bolder with each part......will there be a part 3? would love to know what the husband said to Swati when she returned!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderfull

one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
cock-stiffening story

more of such story, please . . THANKS !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written story

The story was well-constructed and well-written. This is not a criticism, but a reader almost has to wonder if it will ruin their marriage. She had the best sex of her life and now every time with her husband afterwards will be measured by that afternoon and he will never measure up. She will always be thinking of Guarav and he will always be thinking about whether she is thinking about him. So...what happens? Hope you'll write the rest of the story. Nevertheless, you wrote a compelling story. Well done.

SeangeistSeangeistover 3 years ago
Loved the story

Very well written. Lots of anticipation. Good description of the sex. I would have liked to know more about what the husband was thinking. How he felt. Would love to read more.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and whore, but then its to be expected since they’re Indians.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I share my wife only if I am there with her,I wouldn’t ever agree to let her go out on a yacht with 4 single men and strangers. Good story but unbelievable

LoisKnight69LoisKnight696 months ago

Wonderful story. Contrary to the anonymous comment below, I found it very believable. A man and woman who had been innocent friends in school return to a reunion. They renew their friendship and discover that there was always an underlying lust between them. Circumstances allow them to act on that lust and it is a fabulous experience for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the e-mail aspect. It was as if she wanted to tell her husband everything but was concerned it would be too embarrassing in person, or perhaps she was apprehensive about his reaction. I wondered about his thoughts as he read it. What he thought as she told of the mutual lust. Did he feel shame, anger, jealousy, or a mixture? I hope they went to the final reunion party. Then, after the party ended, I would have the husband tell Swati that he had a gift for her. Take her by the hand and knock on Gaurov's hotel room door. When Gaurov opened the door, place Swat's hand in Gaurov's, smile and say, "have a splendid night".

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good stories; wish you went into more details re the actual sex/penetration

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous