Wife Has Some Fun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both lay on the bed exhausted as I thought to myself that this is the hardest I have ever cum. I looked down and saw the unbelievable site of Gaurav's cock growing back to life. He smiled and said he was ready for me; this guy was a fuck machine.

I then saw the small couch kept in the room and held his hand and we sat on it. I then proceeded to mount him as he fucked me hard again. We fucked all over the couch in all possible positions. He made me cum two more times, once on the couch and the second against the wall. I was so tired that I barely had the strength to do anything. Finally, since he still had to cum again I made him sit on the couch as I knelt on the floor in front and started to suck on his cock, mostly since I wanted to again. I looked at his face and I could see him enjoy whatever I did. I could feel he was close and then he held me by my neck as I was sucking on him and started fucking my mouth with his cock wildly. He finally pulled out and came all over my breasts and face. I couldn't believe a guy could cum so much in a matter of hours.

We both lay on the couch side by side exhausted, then after a little nap I got up and showered. After I was already wearing my clothes, he woke up and asked if he could take a photo for memory. I was in my bra and thong and that is when he took the 5th photo. He kept it as a memory of the incredible day we spent together.

The captain announced that we were reaching the shore and Gaurav went into the shower to freshen up. We then left the yacht, but not before thanking his friend for a wonderful time.

I typed this entire email from the business centre of our hotel. I should be up in sometime. If you like, we could invite Gaurav to our suite for dinner. Or we could get ready and go down to the last party of my reunion, please decide by the time I see you next.

Just as I finished reading the suite door opened. It was my sexy wife looking at me and smiling.

12