All Comments on 'Wife Succumbs to Big Cock Ch. 01'

by RonK1966

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gee, another BBC story

How original.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 11 years ago
Hot start!

I am looking forward to reading more from you. Thank you for sharing this sexy post!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what was that/you call that a story

lets see 8 inches on a male is rare and we above the norm of 5.5-6 inches.. now you say this black guy hAS 11.5 INCHES, not likley, only freaks have it that large and it be tought to get it to work. big porn star holmes hadonly 10 inches.. so this qwriter make up this unreal story.. get a life your pathetic

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitabout 11 years ago
nice

not sure i can take that much cock in my throat , so far 9 is most

that i have swallowed , and that too several times practicng

but ahhhhhh maybe i should try him

james_38671james_38671about 11 years ago
HOT

great i love to see my wife taking big black cock it turns her on just like the girl in the story and me also , we have not met a cock that big yet but i think we ready too, hope it will be soon , we both luv suckin black cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Formulaic IR Crap

Gee Let's see? How many times has this theme been done? Erotic Couplings.Group, IR Yes. Loving Wives? I think not. BTW I see JJ's drones have antied up as usual. Preditable wouldn't you say?

Kate12345675Kate12345675about 11 years ago
PLease !!!

Big Cock or small cock . What matter more is the man it's connected to !

If it's a black guy ! YUK !!!! But to be honest I'm the wrong woman to comment on that, Since I believe in Validity . Married 29 years never strayed and proud of It ! Just like to read nothing more nothing less !

gomaco9gomaco9about 11 years ago
I agree with James

Love to watch my wife suck and fuck a BBC. A heavy cummer that leaves a LOAD in her pussy. Then we can play in the heavy juice that is there. Love a wet just fucked pussy. By the way a cock don't have to be 9,10 ,11 in. or more. Just be good and hard and pump a load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So your wife ISN'T religious then?

I'm no Christian; but it seems that religion frowns on extramarital sex, so she can't really be that religious. And the plot was so contrived that it almost felt by the numbers. Hot, shy religious wife? Check. Hung black man? Check. Getting naked in a hot tub? Done. Ok. So let's wrap this baby up so my wife will have sex with another man and his wife because I'm getting tired of writing? Check and check.

You, sir, are a retard and non erotic has its own category. Feel free to post there as much as you want.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago

It is my opinion that the story would have been better, if race wasn't even mentioned, and cock size wasn't exaggerated.

If her husband was a normal six to six and a half inches long, and her lover's cock was eight inches long and beer can thick would have made the story more believable.

If she wasn't on birth conrol and her husband has had a vasectomy because he didn't want children, would have made fucking her lover bare back like Russian Roulette, and the thought of her becoming pregnant by her lover would be exciting to her, and have her husband worrying.

I can visualize her coming to the kitchen the next morning, with her pussy gapping open from fucking her lover's hugely thick cock and his cum still dripping out of her throbbing pussy, with her embarrassed thinking she could be pregnant with her lover's child

Of course it was the author's story that got my mind working and thinking of all of the other avenues the story could take, and I commend the author on his very erotic story.

Thanks for the read...

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 11 years ago
Freak show

Big cock stories always make me laugh. The author must think it's erotic, but many don't, but rather know that most women would run off screaming at sight of an eleven inch penis. Weird!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yuck

Just another BBC story, and not a particularly good one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

Need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
RonK1966

What's it like to write a story knowing your stories score averages out to be a '1'? Sucks to be you!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Bad start - - poorer follow-through

Why does a devout Baptist school teacher impose on her Hubby to meet a new couple at a BAR for DRINKS? It seems the Bull has an itch, and Bull-Sweetie is game to help him despoil her colleague!

Hubby is a selfish asshole who has no respect for his wife, and cannot see past his 'lucky' score on Bull-Sweetie (which is very likely to, in itself risk his marriage).

Disastrous editing!

2*

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 11 years ago

"She was ready to take Joe's cum deep into the bowels of her pussy."

As opposed to "deep into the bowels of her bowels"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No answer

No answer to everything requested in the biography. The story is so simplistic that it has not much value. Though this is part 1, I find no appeal in reading it anymore. There is so much opportunity to stretch the imagination of the readers if only the author write more on the wife emotional rollercoaster on her behaviour that contradict to her strong Baptist religious view..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

If the negative bitches don't like this type of story they don't have to read it. They are the some people that bitch about EVERYTHING! I look forward to the next chapter. Gave it a 5*!

forfun44forfun44about 11 years ago
Great Story!

Loved your story! I hope you continue...

FasterFalconFasterFalconabout 11 years ago
Great first chapter!

Can't wait for more!!

RonK1966RonK1966about 11 years agoAuthor
My Critics comments

What I find interesting is all the negative comments by those that refuse to even post a portion of their names. I forgot to mention that this is a true story. The lack of eroticism may be that I am lacking as a professional writer. I wrote what I remembered that night.

I really enjoyed the comment from the lady that mentioned she had been married 20+ years and has never nor would ever cheat on her husband. Why are you on this site and reading from this genre?

By the way, my wife cannot cheat on me, if I am present. As I mentioned, it was the most erotic display I have ever witnessed. She was drunk, and more uninhibited than I have ever seen her. Her actions may have been a reaction to seeing me with Joe's wife. I find it interesting that only the non-religious people would ever find themselves in a situation like this,according to the CRITICS

When was it illegal for religious people to go to bars? It also served food and was a local favorite in our neighborhood. My wife rarely drinks more than two glasses of wine in a 24 hour period and I was amazed that she was matching us drink for drink.. If not for that, I doubt this adventure would have happened.

Gee, I feel real bad for those that did not like my writing style and question what was written. I will probably lose sleep over their comment. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep it real...

Do you have any idea what is ELEVEN inches?No woman can take that all...its a pony cock, not a man.

In many i had in my life, i can tell the best one was a guy with seven and a half and a japanese guy with less than six inches(probably five and a quarter).The japanese was skilled like a GOD, and twenty years later, i can remember him.

I had nine inches before, and the only thing good is the self-confidence of the guy(who knows he is well endowed).But thats all.Oh, i stand five-ten tall, i have big hips and ass..i think its funny your wife can take him all...

cheers,

Spanish Whore.

Kate12345675Kate12345675about 11 years ago
To The Author

Why am here since I have never cheated and never will ? That's a simple one. I like to read, nothing more nothing less. Ron, let me tell you it's sad that's all you got out of my comment. What I was trying to get a cross is most women don't care how big a man is. It matters who that are ! I for one do not find black men attractive. Just being honest. I do not know you or your wife, but willing to bet she fells bad that she broke her vows, if no,t you mite want to start looking for a new bride :)

newtype2525newtype2525about 11 years ago
Awesome story!

lacked details but otherwise a phenomenal story with incredible series capabilities! I would love to see this same story with a slower burn where the couple are seduced over a few chapters/encounters. But I very much enjoyed your story and can't wait to read another one very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not very credible

I prefer a story to be believable. A reserved, strict Baptist churchgoer would never roll over so quickly. Quite possibly with a degree of seduction and over time but come on...not like this. A life time's upbringing does not change in half an hour.

More believable makes it more sexy.

Lots of potential but keep it credible.

screwherscrewherover 10 years ago
My wife

Great story and a lot of husbands secret fantasy. I'd love to watch my wife get laid by a black guy with such a huge cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disgusting

Both that his wife is a complete slut and that he'd allow it to happen. How can he stand up without a spine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where's chapter 2?

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my innocent wife

I watched my wife fucked by huge cock. After sucking the guy's 10 inch, he arranged her doggie style. He asked her to spread her cheeks and then he brutally jammed half of his cock in. My wife cried with pain, but he ignored her until he was balls deep in her. When he came, he folded her legs to her shoulders. I could see cumming out around his cock. My wifes body trembled through her powerful orgasm.

My part was cleaning her pussy,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my hot wife

I can say that all women love a big dick, but no woman loves a man because he has a big dick.

Regardless of the small innocent pussy, two men with a good erotic massage and then a good foreplay can easily prepare any woman for good sex, with good erotic massage and foreplay. but if you think about the poor quality of sex as a porn forget about it. Our friend is not black but white guy with a huge dick. when he's fucking my wife I stimulate all of her erogenous zones, in different ways. I always enjoy my wife but it's wonderfully seen as he so merciless penetrates in her so innocent and greedy, naughty, little puffy pussy his so huge dick, I think she's addicted to sex, so I enjoy a lot of sex with her. Most often alone, but also often with the help of our friend. This kind of sex can be beautiful, but all this is not recommended for people who are not in good and reasonable connection. So think good about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad you never finished this garbage

He's lost his slut wife to a big black cock. Could it be any more cliched? Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my wife is curious

My wife loved this story. She wants to be that lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You should add a few more chapters. !!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great start

GREAT START to something more. You should add to this.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Lies on lies

Author says this is true story. He just happens on a 6'6 black guy with an 11.5 inch cock who takes his innocent little wife for a spin. Bullshit on all that. Then all the little yapping commenters who , too, have encountered the mythic bbc in the wild. So tired of the ir bullshit here in LW. At least make it a little believable.

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 3 years ago
Fun with Friends!

Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

just the usual dis likable unbelievable crap

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Damn, this is a case of running out of ideas to finish the damn story!! So sad the author quit on this. Maybe "finish the damn story", will take up where this left off. One can only hope, but after 7 years, the author is either dead or, no longer writes I have grave doubts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW!! WHAT A SITE TO "SEE"!! ACTUALLY I THINK I WOULD LIKE SOME OF THAT BLACK COCK AND I AM NOT GAY!!!

ARDEN XXXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One word, "Crap."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

black guys don't eat pussy.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

WIFE SUCCUMBS TO BIG COCK

In reality this was written so this homosexual writer had an outlet for his repressed desires for that big cock for himself. By now I hope he found it and is finally a happily married bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

to me all she sounded like was a worthless whore

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 2 years ago

BullShit says it all! Hubby is a lawyer. He resents that Sweetie pulled a surprise social event on him with zero notice … with a couple Hubby had never met. But this Officer of the Court allows a total stranger to play with his thigh … and then he reciprocates. Then the evening races to the hosts’ hot-tub and instant nudity. All this with Sweetie opting out, when the guests were HER idea and acquaintances. The author tries to pass off a guy (Hubby) with a one in ten-thousand length pecker as looking tiny compared to the BBC who is well beyond the one per million. Either guy would bruise the vaginal terminus* of Sweetie1 (hostess) or Sweetie2 (guest).well before fully insertion.

Suggestion … write about something you know something about. And no, fiction in LIT is not a compelling authority from which to learn about sex.

* NOT the cervix, which is connected at 90 degrees from the ceiling of the vaginal tube NEAR the terminus. Even a flaccid dick could NOT turn that corner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous