All Comments on 'Wife with Cousin Steven'

by Alex Bellig

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
NOT BAD

If this is true, like you claim, I guess you can't add a lot to spice it up. If it's fiction, as I suspect it is, you could make it a lot better by a little foreplay and discussion before he mounts her.

Still, you have done a good job. Looking up your other work now.

PS: Do men really lick other men's sperm out of their wife's cunt? YUCK!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Not bad

I'm with you Dreamer eating another mans cum even out of a pussy is very close to being gay, might as well suck his cock.

shang40shang40over 9 years ago
similar case

My Indian brahmin wife provokes silently. My cousin Sudhir was very much impressed with her wise ness and they came closer than necessary.

One day I found them in our bed when came early. And that night I licked his cum.

Three months later she admitted that affair is going on over a year. And once he accompanied her to her place and on way they stayed in a hotel for four days and enjoyed honeymoon.

Sexy wife is boom for husbands like me.

Yoni bhi aur Ras bhi.

deadonedeadoneover 9 years ago
so her solution is what?

for equality she wants to line up old hag of a slut wife?

that's even? not no but FUCKING HELL NO.

of course she loves him, a pathetic looser WACC like him, whats not to love? fuck any and everybody, and still get free room and board

it is clear that neither wife respects their husband nor do they give a damn about the repercussions.

time to cut the losses and run

DebbieXDebbieXabout 9 years ago
Wrong category......

You wife and your cousin in neither incest nor taboo ...

It's plain old cheating.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 9 years ago
Not Open

This is not an open relationship. The wife is a lying slut who fucks around behind her husbands back. She does not even want to admit to her trysts even when her husband has told her it is OK. She will continue finding other guys until she finds one she likes more than her husband and then she will be gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More..More

I really like the true stories and appreciate you sharing them. Would really like to read more. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I hope u continue with the great story and I hope it have the threesome and foursome with Emma

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
Great

I hope she saves a lot of cum for you. Oh I love eating other mens cum from pussy.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21about 5 years ago
If true

You are Bi-sexual and not in a good way. Her fucking your cousin and you wanting her to have sex with you and other relatives is kind of strange at best. Hopefully your true at the start was just part of your FICTIONAL story?

vernon71vernon71over 4 years ago
unbelievable

in all your stories the husband is a pussy -the wife should just cock block him -the wife is a slut and liar he needs to move on the story isn't fun when the husband is being used and humiliated

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More stories please. These are freaking hot, except about the wife being a lying cheater. Husband is too good for her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex Bellig@Alex Bellig
Happily married couple since 1995. Since then, my wife has been with 4.5men and 2 women. However, she had lots of 'experiences' before we got married but I was the only non-incest relationship she had. After I caught her with her dad the 1st time, she had sex with a friend of ...