Wife's Erotic Photography Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife Watches Another Wife's Sex Session.
2.8k words
4.4
19k
32

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous episode Stephanie shared her photos from the MMF session with two older men. Stephanie suggested Chris join in for one of her shoots. She told him she would set it up. Chris agrees. Stephanie was curious what Sean said about her photos.

Background: The story takes place before digital photography, the Internet, cell phones, etcetera.

*********

The next morning, Chris reminded Stephanie he was going out of town for a few days the following week.

Stephanie teased him, "I wonder what a naughty wife will do with her husband out of town? Maybe she could get together with one of her lovers? Maybe even find a new one?"

Chris felt a twinge in his crotch thinking about the last time he was away on a business trip, and Stephanie had the shoot with the hung black model right in their bedroom. After the shoot, she even fucked the model and Jeff's assistant.

"I guess a husband has to expect his wife will get together with a lover when he is out of town."

They teased each other about Stephanie and her lovers, ending in another morning sex session.

They were both busy the following week. The evening before his trip Chris prepped for his conference. When he packed, he slipped some of Stephanie's private collection into his luggage. He even slipped some in of Riva's cuckold shoot.

During the conference sessions, Chris couldn't keep his mind off what Stephanie might do while he was gone. He called her after the session around six o'clock.

"Hi, sweetie. How is the conference?"

"It's going better than expected. I'm actually getting a lot done. I met a potential client. We're meeting for dinner at seven. What about you?"

"I'm going to a shoot at Jeff's."

"A shoot? You didn't say anything about a shoot. Who are you posing with?"

Stephanie laughed, "Not me silly. One of Jeff's wife models is going to have sex for the first time. I'm going to be there for encouragement. Just to make sure she is comfortable. Just like when Riva was there for my first time."

He remembered how Stephanie told him it was Riva who encouraged her to go ahead and suck the model's cock and then fuck him.

He said to his wife jokingly, "Do you guys have some kind of mentoring program for wives who want to fuck other men for the camera? Who is the model?"

"I guess you could say that. None of Jeff's wife's models have ever done anything like that, so other wives want to make sure they are comfortable. I know I was more comfortable with Riva there. The model is that amazon type I was telling you about. She reminds me of that actress you liked in those barbarian movies."

"You mean Bridgette Neilson? I think she is hot. I would like to see that."

"I'm sure you would. I am looking forward to the shoot. I have never watched before."

"Well, have a good time. I'm going down to dinner."

They said their goodbyes. During dinner, Chris couldn't help but think about Stephanie watching the amazon model fuck for the camera. After dinner, he went to the lounge for a few drinks. Sitting at the bar, he noticed one of the women attending the conference in a corner, getting intimate with another attendee. He knew she was married and that the man wasn't her husband.

He nursed his drink and thought how quickly things had progressed since his suggestion that Stephane pose for boudoir photographs. He even had a vicarious thrill showing Sean Stephanie's nudes.

Chris watched from the bar as the married woman left with the other man. He fantasized about watching Stephanie leave with another guy. He went back to his room and retrieved the pictures he brought. He stroked his himself while looking at Stephanie's shoot at Ron's taking on the two older men. He pictured himself sitting on the leather couch watching his wife on the bar while Frank ate her pussy and she sucked Ron.

He flipped through Riva's cuckold shoot. There were a couple he hadn't seen before. Oh, fuck! Riva and Ron were standing and her husband was on his knees sucking Ron's cock! Riva even had her hand on the back of her husband's head keeping Ron's cock in his mouth. He came looking at a shot of Riva's husband cleaning Ron's cock with his tongue.

He started thinking about having a three-way watching Stephanie and another man. He was excited at the prospect of watching his wife suck and fuck one of her lovers. But he was having doubts after looking at the cuckold shoot photos. He was going to have to have a talk with Stephanie about setting up some limits on the shoot.

He called Stephanie around the same time the following evening. They exchanged hellos. Stephanie asked how his day went.

"It was another good day. I am meeting that prospect I was telling you about for dinner this evening."

"That's good. I know you will land some new business."

Chris couldn't wait, "So how was the shoot?"

"Honey, it was so hot, you should have been there. Now I know how why you get so turned on thinking about watching me."

"Who was there? Which model did she pose with?"

"Besides Elena and the male model, it was Jeff, his assistant, and me. It was a new model. I had never seen him before. He was a little taller than she was and had nice muscles." She lowered her voice, "And he had a nice big cock. I may schedule a shoot with him myself. Would you like that?"

"You know I would. Speaking of that, have you thought any more about our three-way?"

"I have. Jeff and I have worked out the scenario. We're going to have so much fun."

"What is it?"

"You know I can't tell you. It is going to be a surprise. Just like you surprised me."

"Jeez Steph, you're getting me horny, and I have to go to dinner. I can't wait to get home tomorrow."

"I can't either. I will give you all the details. I have to go. Maggie is coming over for a glass of wine. She said she has some news. I'll see you when you get home."

Chris told her what time he was getting in. After hanging up, Stephanie thought about last evening's shoot. It was so hot watching Elena and the male model. His name was Dave. Elena proved to be very uninhibited. Stephanie liked telling her to suck his cock. After Dave came, both models were relaxing after the shoot, Elena had cum on her stomach and pelvic region. Her partner's cock was flaccid but still nice and thick. The atmosphere exuded sex.

Elena spoke, "Fuck that felt good. Thanks for the moral support. My husband is really going to like these."

Stephanie answered, "I really liked watching. I'm glad I could help out. Does your husband know you were going to do some sex scenes?"

"No. But I hinted around it may happen. He was getting turned on."

Jeff and his assistant finished putting away the equipment. Jeff's assistant came over to her and put his arm around her waist.

"You're looking hot tonight. Did watching make you horny? It did me. Remember the time at your house after the shoot with Randall?"

Elena spoke up, "What happened? Tell us about it."

She told her about fucking the two men after Jeff packed up and left.

"That is so hot. Right in your own bedroom? And you were on the phone with your husband while you were getting fucked? I can't wait to try some of the things you have done." She nodded at Jeff's assistant, "Go ahead and take care of him, the poor guy is so horny, you got to watch me fuck, let us watch you."

Jeff joined in, "Go ahead Steph. You've fucked him before. Let us watch."

She relented. She put her arms around the younger man's neck and gave him a passionate kiss. He was around Chris's height, but a little skinnier and was nicely hung. She stood back and unbuttoned her blouse. Her bra was the next to go. She stood there in front of the other four with her breasts exposed.

She went to the foot of the bed facing Elena and Dave. Jeff's assistant came up behind her and fondled her breasts while kissing her neck. He unfastened her jeans, pulled the zipper down, and slipped one of his hands into her jeans to feel her pussy. She was sopping wet. She was moaning and telling him to play with her pussy. He pushed her jeans and panties off her hips on the floor leaving her totally nude.

Elena was stroking Dave's cock. "We want to watch you suck his cock. You know you want to."

She faced Jeff's assistant at the foot of the bed. She felt his hardening cock through his jeans.

She was losing all inhibitions. "Is this what you want? Do you want another blow job?"

He didn't answer. He took off his shirt. She got down on her knees and removed his jeans. Elena and Dave sat up in bed to get a better view. She stroked his cock and slid it in her mouth. The other three were talking dirty as she sucked the young man's cock.

Elena encouraged her, "Just like that. Take as much as you can. Use a lot of tongue. Lick his balls. Show us how you really like to suck cock."

Jeff chimed in, "All of my wives like to suck other men's cocks."

Elena told her, no, it was more like a command, "Get on the bed between Dave's legs and suck his cock."

Stephanie eagerly did as commanded. Then she told her to raise her ass in the air so Jeff's assistant could fuck her. The younger man put his hands on her hips and sank his cock to the hilt. Elena held Dave's cock while she sucked him and Jeff's assistant fucked her from behind.

She continued sucking and swallowed Dave's cum while Jeff's assistant exploded in her pussy. Continuing her daydreaming, her hand drifted to the juncture between her legs thinking about other things Elena did.

She broke her concentration when she heard the doorbell. She opened the door and Maggie rushed in. Stephanie had never seen her more excited.

She told Stephanie, "You'll never guess what happened. I can't even believe it myself."

Stephanie poured them both a glass of wine and sat down in the family room. Stephanie thought to herself, did her friend try a sex scene with one of the male models? She didn't think Sean would be in for that.

She asked her friend, "Well what was it? Did you try some different shots?"

"Did I ever! I had sex in front of the camera! I just picked the pictures up. I can't wait to show them to Sean."

Stephanie wondered if Sean encouraged his wife to have sex with another man. "Wow! I would have never guessed once you started posing you would try that. How did you like it? Who was it with?"

"What do you mean? It was with Sean. Who did you think it would be? God, it was great! We had sex while Jeff was telling us what to do. It was so hot. Have you ever tried a sex scene?"

Stephanie wasn't sure how to answer, "Sure I've tried it. I agree it is pretty hot having sex with Jeff taking pictures."

"What about Chris? Did he like having sex in front of somebody else?"

Silence

"Well, how did he like having sex with you while Jeff took his shots?"

Stephanie was in a quandary. She took somewhat of a deep breath and replied, "I really shouldn't tell you this, but it wasn't with Chris."

Maggie's hand flew to her mouth, "Oh my god! You fucked another guy in front of Jeff? No wonder you asked me who I fucked. You thought I had fucked one of the other models. How have you kept it from Chris? Does he suspect anything?"

"Well, it was actually more than one session with different guys." She told her friend how she went from nudes to erotic sex shots. She continued to tell her friend that Chris knows about it and how it turns him on.

"Steph, I cannot believe he gets turned on by you fucking other guys. Was he at any of your sessions? Has he watched?"

"No. He hasn't attended any. But I think he might like to watch me."

"Stephanie, that is so hot. Wait. One afternoon, Sean was all horny telling me about some pictures Jeff showed him of a married blonde having sex with a black guy. That was you wasn't it? He was telling me about the married woman sucking a black cock. He was so turned on, he fucked me right on the kitchen table."

"That was me. I get turned on when other people see my photographs." She laughingly said, "Looks like both of us got some that day." She went on to tell Maggie about Jeff's exposition and how other men actually bought some of her shots.

Her friend was still incredulous that Chris got turned on when she fucked other guys. "Come on Steph, show me some of your shots. I want to see you with that black guy."

"I don't know Maggie. That might be too embarrassing."

"I tell you what. I'll show you some of my shots with Sean if you show me some of yours."

Stephanie relented and retrieved some of her shots while Maggie got hers out of her car. The two friends exchanged photographs. Stephanie never told her friend she had already seen pictures of Sean's cock.

Maggie was incredulous looking at the session Stephanie had with Randall. She exclaimed, "Jeez, there's nothing anonymous about these. I can definitely tell it's you." Looking at some of Stephanie and Randall standing facing one another, she said, "He's got a really big cock. How did you like it?" She flipped through some more, "I can tell you liked his big cock. I just love sucking Sean's cock. I got really turned on sucking him in front of Jeff. You can tell he is really hung. Is Chris hung?"

"I really liked my sessions with Randall. He does have a big cock. I really liked sucking it and feeling it in my mouth. Chris's is a nice size," she laughs, "but not that big."

The two friends looked at each other's pictures. Stephanie really got turned on looking at Maggie and Sean. She liked one of Sean on his back while Maggie sucked his cock. She looked at some of them fucking. She could see Sean's cock sliding into his wife's pussy. Stephanie was getting turned on thinking about Sean.

After looking at some other of Stephanie's shots, Maggie spoke, "Ohh yeah Steph. You do like big cocks. How was the older guy? Sean said he saw some of an older guy with some of the young wives. And Chris doesn't get jealous when you fuck other hung guys?"

"That older guy is Ron. He's really good. A little more alpha than some of the other models. You should try him. Chris might be a little jealous, but he really gets turned on."

"Ron does have a big dick. I don't know how Sean would feel if I fucked other guys. But I cannot wait to tell him about your sessions."

Stephanie replied in a panicked voice, "Oh my god Maggie, you can't tell Sean. How could I face him if he knew about my other sessions? It was embarrassing enough that Chris showed him the ones of my pussy."

"He really liked those. In fact he's been curious if you've done anything else. And now I know you have."

"Let's just keep it between us. I will tell Chris to show him some more of my anonymous ones."

Maggie reluctantly agreed. "Well okay, but it would really turn Sean on to see these." She looked at her watch, "I have to go. I know I'm going to get some tonight."

Stephanie walked her friend to the door. She was having second thoughts about telling Maggie about her shots. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea.

After Maggie left, she tried some light reading, but couldn't concentrate. Her mind kept wandering to the cuckold shoot she had scheduled with Ron and Chris for the next day. She went upstairs and got ready for bed. She undressed and crawled into bed nude. Retrieving her 8" flesh colored realistic dildo, she opened her legs and slid all of it in her drenched pussy. She thought about fucking Ron while her husband watched. She still wasn't sure how far Chris would go as a cuckold but was excited at the prospect.

(to be continued)