All Comments on 'Wife's Erotic Photography Ch. 05'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

She clearly doesn’t love her husband, only her own pleasure and she isn't sure how much of a cuck he if; but she has every intention of hurting him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do we really need more of this slut wife??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stop now while you're still behind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anthology of Women No Man Would Ever Want to Be Involved With, by TuWatchu. End it already, preferably with her contracting some incurable STD that leaves her lonely and abandoned, most likely in a gutter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! We love the creativity in your stories and your writting style. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next instalment. Please keep writing.

PanthemanPanthemanalmost 2 years ago

This series of stories is amazing, I can't wait for the next installment.

Kinda confused about the negative comments given how against the central theme they seem to be but still spend time reading it. Baffling lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked the first four chapters of the previous series. The wife got increasingly promiscuous, but the husband was kept in a state of curiously, ignorant bliss. This series turned the wife into an insatiable slut, and the husband into an enthusiastic cuckold. A good story turned out to be an XXX porno. The readers' loss.

Ed

BuddRsBuddRsalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous