All Comments on 'Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 10'

by mountaincat4

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Getting Boring.

The change of names suck. The story line is getting too long with the same thing over and over again. The Tale started out great but you can only stretch a story so far without getting boring.

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 9 years agoAuthor
Abbreviated Versiion for those with limited attention spans

For those of you who are bored at this point in the story, here's the version I originally intended to write:

Anne's a bitch who finds out she's dying soon. She has no friends or family so she calls somebody she's screwed over in the past and tells him she'll give him $100k if he'll come to her hospital room every day until she dies and fuck her. He does it just to get some payback. One day when he's finished servicing her and he's standing there looking at her, he realizes that as bad as she is, he has fallen in love with her. Just as he's about to tell her, the heart monitor starts making a shrill whine. She's dead. Now he has to live the rest of his life knowing he couldn't get past his desire for revenge to show her the one thing she needed the most. He's become as big an asshole as she was.

The End.

As a writer, I didn't find this version all that challenging or interesting. There's already too many stories of violence and lack of love on this site so I wasn't going to add another one. If you agree, please keep reading. There is still much more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

agree with the name changes. gets confusing. just end this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HoHum

Enough already !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rubbish

Enough said.EFD6

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous