All Comments on 'Willing to Learn Ch. 03'

by happy2bhubby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bladehawkbladehawkover 20 years ago
Great story!!!!

Great story!!! She had it coming!!!! It was well written. Please, write some more chapters. I can't wait to read more!!! More women should learn their place in life, eh? It is only fiction, but hey, it is well done fiction!!! About the negative comments I read before this, just ignore them. Some people have a hard time understanding the difference between reality and fiction/fantasy. It's their problem, not yours!!! Please, keep up the great writing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
not to bad

Not exactly the kind of stories i normally read but it was pretty good. keep it up. ;) as for the negative post ignore her, she just doesn't know what she's talkin bout.

sexymochawomansexymochawomanabout 20 years ago
Good story -- great job

This story held my interest and i'm usually VERY easy to get bored. you did a good job at removing any kind of narrative tone from the story. I actually could believe that these were really a husband and wife's activities from a character point of view. I didnt feel like i was reading someone's fantasy. It felt like just Very good writing. keep up the good work :) and btw-- i am a wife so some us females do indeed see that this is indeed just good writing -- please write another installment-- cant leave us hanging like this -- what happens with the paramedics.... ;-)

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
This was the bomb

I know this was the ending, but do Cal and Diane get back together since she has finished her ordeal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
willing to read some more!

the ending, stuck bottle , rescue squad etc'

demands at least a sequel

maybe more than 1,

for instance where Diane turns the tables & in some way gets her revenge on bren & co.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Has she not heard of a debt relief order lol this was just a way for her husband to get back with his ex an have a whore for an income he never wanted to stay with his wife obviously

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous