Willing to Learn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bren took advantage of the situation, and opportunity to enhance the occasion, by moving to the VCR and guiding its view of streams of pee that struck and bespattered Diane's corrupted tongue and tits and pussy. Then, much to her delight, when the men had finished their desecration of Diane, they placed the barstool front and center, before the Wanton Slut and called for Bren to follow their example. Happily and giggling gleefully, Bren climbed the barstool and lifted her skirt to reveal her pantyless bald pussy. It took a little work to get her position just right, and the men had to scoot Diane to where she needed to be, but before long, Bren was doing what she longed to do.

Diane, in her complete state of submission, put up no objection to the spraying fountain of female pee, and good-naturedly advanced on the steady stream until she was sucking and licking the hot liquid directly from Bren's clitoris.

"Oh that is nice, you little tramp, suck My cunt!" Bren ordered, as she forced Diane's face into her orgasming crotch. "God I need some cock!"

Waiting for Diane to finish licking and slurping the last few remaining drops of juice from between Bren's legs, the men lifted Bren from her throne and turned the shower on, to clean Diane where she sat. Then, not quite to the surprise of Steve and Bren, they discovered that the empty Heineken bottle lodged in Diane's ass, was firmly stuck and would not come out due to the suction that had been created by its installation.

"Well now isn't that a shame." Bren mused as she pretended to ponder the situation. "What shall we do?"

"How about we call the rescue squad?" Steve suggested.

"Yea, and then film it when they come to save the day! What do you think that flick would be worth Cal?" Bren prompted.

"I guess that would be cool, but we should set it up to maybe look like the whole thing was Diane's idea."

"OK, I've got it, let's untie her, put her in the tub, fill it up and make it look like she was using that there bottle on herself, and before she knew it, she had it stuck and needed to call for help."

"Great idea there Steve! I'll get a hidden camera set up while you guys get her a bubble-bath ready."

"I'll go call the rescue squad, it shouldn't take but about 15 minutes or so for them to get here, so you guys scram and I'll stay and make sure nothing gets out of hand."

Having Cal set up his hidden camera to capture the ordeal was almost more than she could stand, but Bren and Steve never let on that they had planned this all along. Picturing Diane lifting her beer bottle plugged bottom above her bubble bath for the rescue squad to remove was a source of pure delight, and the only thing that Bren could imagine that would be better is if the entire rescue squad crew, gang fucked, and sodomized Diane.

"Um, hello, yes, is this the rescue squad? Yes I am fine, it's my sister, she uh, um, has asked me to call you guys for her. She is in the bathroom and is stuck or something, and needs you guys to come and see if you can free her up, or whatever needs to be done? OK, about 15 minutes, see you then, and thank you so much, I just didn't know what to do."

With everything set up for the candid shot of Diane being freed by the rescue squad, Steve, Zack and Cal all left, leaving Bren to oversee the emergency rescue operation.

12