Wishing on a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why is that, you ask? Good question. Because once you are my customer, you will never theoretically return, that is, as I stated above, someone else catches your eye and you divorce your true love for him or her. For the most part and for most of you, you will remain blissfully happy with your dream person and will have no reason to look for another unless, of course, he or she dies, till death do you part.

Is my information, to have the love of your life, worth one million dollars? For those who can afford such a monetary outlay, it would be worth it to those who'd not otherwise have a chance to be with the one they love from afar. There are those who'd do whatever it takes to scrap together the money on the chance that what I peddle is real. Then, there are those who'd just walk away without a thought of regret happy but denying themselves the chance to be with the one they love with the thoughts that they just saved themselves one million dollars for what they believe is a seemingly empty and unproven promise. Good luck to you. May a camel never shit on your head.

Yet, this story is not about you or about me. It's about Marvin Jones, a man who trusted me enough and who believed in my software program enough to place one million dollars in small, unmarked bills in a large suitcase and deliver it to the secret location in the Cayman Islands for the information that I presented him to win the love of the woman of his dreams, Andrea Del Carmen. Yeah. And you know what happened? They lived happily ever after.

So, show me the money. Okay, okay, I wish you'd be dumb enough to deliver me one million dollars in small, unmarked bills. I pray that you'll never find me, once you give me your money.