With Strings Attached Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,065 Followers

Yet secretly Janet got an erotic thrill from it. Ever since college, where she lived under the heel of her roommate, Janet had both craved and feared the control of another woman. For four years Janet pleasured her roommate/mistress whenever she desired it. She even slept in a doggy bed at the foot of Donna's bed when she was not needed. Her life revolved around her mistress and her demanding and perverse desires. However when Donna stated that Janet would follow her to grad school and live as her pet Janet broke free and fled to the mundane world and into Peter's arms.

"Perfect," stated Nicole her eureka moment pulling Janet back to reality.

"Perfect," responded Janet in a surprised tone. "How can this be perfect."

"Let the old hag have Peter, keep him occupied," explained Nicole. "Your mine now and he is simply your beard. She sounds like the perfect playmate for him, someone to take up his time to keep him from understanding what is happening around him." Yes thought Nicole, this can be perfect. With Peter infatuated with another partner he will not be able to focus on what was happening in his own house, to his wife and daughter.

"It will now be that much easier for you to be with me," continued Nicole, "And you would much rather be with me than him right?" pretending to pick a hair from over Janet's breast.

"Yes," breathed Janet reverting to her thoughts of being with the her daughter's lover.

"Good," purred Nicole, now pretending to brush the hair away from the curve of her mound the arousal noticeable "as I have arranged for a playmate for you as well."

"A playmate? For me?" responded Janet.

"Yes", giggled Nicole. "She is an exotic girl who has a thing for mature women and she is very interested in you.

"She is," interjected Janet as she still tried to process Nicole's statement.

"Yes she is," stated Nicole, "very interested. Her name is April but her friends call her Ruby. I've setup a date between the two of you for Tuesday. Your husband and the hag don't get back until Wednesday correct?"

"Yes, he said he wanted a few extra days," spat Janet now feeling empowered.

"Great," smiled Nicole, "That gives us the weekend before we have to get you ready for your big date. I can put those lesbian lips of yours to good use."

"What about your girlfriend," asked Janet worriedly, unable to use her daughter's name.

"My girlfriend will be more than happy to occupy her time with other pursuits," replied Nicole in a serious tone. "We have an agreement that we can see other women. It's an arrangement that works well for us. Alice can play with all the pussy she wants and I can acquire any that I desire, no restrictions. Now there are a few things I want you to do before tonight."

Janet simply swallowed hard as she nodded.

____________

Alice dropped to her knees before her girlfriend. Not in the straight knee position she normally used with her hands either at her sides or behind her back but with her ass resting on the stilettos of her shoes. The skirt fluffed out so only her knees were visible mere inches from the foot of the chair.

The whole situation caused her to withdraw into the character she was forced to play as another piece of her world was torn away replaced with a new perverted replica befitting her new life.

This is how Miss Belmont instructed her on how a proper slave kneels before her mistress, as submissive and as low as she can go. Ready to maneuver and serve her mistress as she desires.

However Nicole did not even notice Alice's new submissive posture, the news of Alice's blackmail by her neighbor not enough to take Nicole's attention away from her thrill of seducing Alice's mother.

"How did the meeting with your neighbor go," inquired Nicole still believing it was something Alice wanted to do.

"We came to an understanding mistress," stated Alice in a withdrawn tone.

"Really," replied Nicole. "And what type of understanding is that?"

"I will continue to leave my windows open so she can monitor me and once a week I will be her servant where I will worship her feet," whispered Alice.

"Kinky," replied Nicole. "You have more fetishes than an adult store; I like it. However I do not like it when you commit to such long term obligations without my consent. Your just lucky you caught me in a good mood."

"Thank you mistress," answered Alice, "you are very kind."

"Remember that puppet," commanded Nicole. "So all your neighbor wanted you to do was lick her feet, she did not even take her cloths off? Interesting. I have to admit that I only gave having a girl kissing my feet and sucking my toes a passing thought. But she liked it that much?"

"Yes mistress, she described it as the most erotic thing ever done to her and the only sexual contact she misses," stated Alice only looking at the floor.

Nicole smiled as she shifted her feet, incorrectly assuming they were what her lover was focused on. "Well then I will just have to verify it for myself, show me puppet."

Alice did not even try argue how degrading the act was. All resistance was beaten from her as she lifted Nicole's left foot and slowly removed the shoe before placing it on her thigh. Removing the right shoe Alice brought Nicole's foot up to her month where she planted a very sloppy kiss the arch.

Miss Belmont was very insistent on the pattern Alice should follow. First she was to kiss the bottoms of her feet as a sort of primer and then run her tongue over the base of the foot exciting all the sensory nerves.

To Alice the act was perverted and disgusting, the taste of sweat filling her mouth. However like every other perverted act she was forced to endure she pushed those negative feelings aside and focused on what she had to do. In a way worshiping Nicole's feet was better as Nicole was much younger than her neighbor. Nicole was not only her age but beautiful, someone she would be lucky to have. If she was gay and liked kinky sex.

Nicole only let out a series of gasps and grunts as she held tightly to the chair while Alice demonstrated her newly acquired skill. The effects of Alice's tongue and lips on her feet and legs was truly amazing. The new and massive sensations causing her arousal levels to go to new heights and her crotch demanding attention. Nicole had to use all of her available willpower to keep her arms gripping the arms of the chair as she looked down into the eyes of tormentress.

However Nicole's bodies desire for sexual relief was far greater than her minds desire to experience this new foreplay. Jerking her leg away Nicole reached down and pulled Alice's head between her thighs.

"Eat me now!" demanded Nicole as she ground Alices face into her crotch.

Alice, taken by surprise, moaned into Nicole's sopping wet pussy as she tried to regain her balance. Using her tongue she tried to lap up as much of Nicole's juices as possible more in an attempt to ease her breathing and to remove the taste of feet from her mouth than for Nicole's pleasure.

Nicole shook almost immediately as her heightened level of excitement brought her over the edge only moments after she brought her lovers face to the crotch, covering Alice in yet more cum. "Very good puppet," breathed Nicole, "we are definitely going to that more often."

Alice did not answer as she sank to yet another level. Through the window Alice's neighbor smiled as she slipped away.

Still in a state of arousal Nicole aggressively stripped Alice and pushed her onto the bed. Straddling her dosel lover Nicole stretched out Alice's arms as she quickly secured them to the ribbons attached to the bed.

Getting up Nicole strode over to Alice's dresser where she removed a pair of black latex hot pants and a small remote controlled dildo from a small overnight bag. Returning to her lover Nicole stood at the head of the bed, lifted her leg and planted her foot next to Alice's hip. The result was Nicole's crotch was placed on display before Alice. With an evil smirk on her face Nicole moved the tip of the dildo against her own swollen lips and slowly pushed it in. Eliciting a soft moan as the device disappeared within her, a noticeable slurping sounds could be heard as she slowly removed it by its hanging cord. Positioning the heavily coated toy between Alice's legs Nicole pushed it in.

Unzipping the sides of the hot pants Nicole placed them under Alice like some form of erotic diaper and rezipped them trapping the dildo within, the cord emerging from her inner thigh the only evidence of its secret hiding place. Stretching out Alice's legs she methodically secured them to the base of the bed with the lower ribbons.

Standing at the foot of the bed Nicole's eyes darted to the window before she climbed over the foot of the bed and crawled over Alice's now secured body. With her arms planted above Alice's head Nicole lowered herself onto her elbows as the pressed against Alice's shoulders securing Alice's head between her arms. Their faces inches from each others. Moving downward Nicole pressed her lips against Alice's and pushed her tongue into her mouth for a deep french kiss.

Breaking the kiss Nicole quickly turned around placing her lower legs were her arms used to be. Lifting her skirt and exposing her naked ass to Alice's view she slowly lowered herself onto her trapped lovers face.

Alice needed no instruction as she began to lick her lesbian owner yet again. Alice knew her girlfriend was still highly aroused when she coated the dildo with her cream, as well as the large amounts covering her face from their first tryst. Alice performed as trained her nose poking at Nicole's rosebud, yet another indignity, as she worked to quickly bring off her lover. With a slight shudder and a squirt of yet more juice Alice knew her job was done.

"Excellent work puppet," breathed Nicole. The first time she spoke since giving Alice the order to eat her out. Straightening her skirt Nicole walk to Alice's toy armoire retrieving a bright red ball gag and a latex hood. Returning to the bed she pushed to ball into Alice's mouth before securing the straps.

However Alice watched confused as Nicole left her side and pulled out an ipad and headphones. Taking to cord leading out of her hot pants Nicole plugged in both the ipad and dildo, the dildo giving a shot vibration signaling it had power.

"See you tomorrow puppet," stated Nicole as she pressed the ear plugs into Alice's ears and covered her head with the latex bondage hood.

Standing up Nicole looked down at her secured lover. Her only covering being the latex garments concealing her crotch and head. Tapping in her code Nicole brought up her music player and started 'The erotic sound of women' a audio file of two women making love to the sound of music. With a smile on her face Nicole opened the dildos app and synced it to the music. The jerk of Alice's body and the slight buzzing proof it had activated.

Nicole smiled each time she caught Alice squirm from the effects of the vibrator. However as erotice a sight as it was to watch her lover bound and and unable to do anything about the soft tease of the vibrator it was not the main thing on her mind as she changed before her helpless unsuspecting girlfriend.

Removing her clothes Nicole sat at Alice's vanity and prepared for the main event. Ever since Janet confided in her that Peter was too drunk on their wedding night to consummate their marriage Nicole knew how she was going to claim Janet. Citing tradition Nicole stated that Janet's earlier vows were rendered void as Peter failed to complete the physical union. Now twenty years later Nicole was going to claim the prize that should have been his.

Happy with her makeup Nicole stared into the vanity mirror she watched her girlfriend squirm against the bonds holding her to the bed as the vibrator worked its magic. Turning towards the bed and blew a playful kiss before walking out of the room stopping only to grasp the handle of the overnight bag.

Janet held her breath when she heard Alice's door opening, nervous that her daughter would see how she was dressed. But when Nicole appeared she let out a sigh of relief followed by a quick gasp, as Nicole was dressed as the most erotic groom she had ever imagined. A midnight black tuxedo jacket purposely left open as to not cover her cleavage left on display by the white satin vest and ending just above her black satin briefs. The high cut paties leaving her nylon hips and legs fully on display.

An mischievous smirk appeared on Nicoles face as she focused on Janet standing before her in her wedding dress. After twenty years of storage the dress still fit; the body lace a bit tight around her waist and her breasts a little more exposed due to their slightly larger size from childbirth but Janet looked every bit the bride obediently waiting for her mate. Feeling the rush of excitement from what will be her greatest conquest Nicole walked slowly towards the mother of her lover.

Janet stood perfectly still as she stared at the young woman she had become so infatuated with that she was willing to risk everything just to be with her. With just the mere suggestion of intimacy Janet willingly brought another woman into her marriage, sharing a kiss per Nicole's edict and promising to be a lesbian for the new year. Now the paramour she chose wants to be something more, to be the dominant force, the matriarch, pushing her into the submissive supporting role to their new lover. Even now Lisa was 'secretly' with her husband in Vegas solidifying her new role.

However none of that mattered as Janet was willing to give up her marital place and her husband to become the consort to her daughter's girlfriend. Her nervous intake of air hindered by her now too tight wedding dress.

Nicole had been very specific on what she needed to do. Something old, her wedding dress. Something new her bridal underwear. Something borrowed, Nicole's necklace containing Alice's virgin blood. Something blue, a blue flower she held in her hands.

Well my pretty bride," announced Nicole "are you ready to consummate your marriage."

Janet was to nervous to speak and simply nodded in the affirmative.

"Wonderful," purred Nicole as she ran the tip of her satin gloved finger along the taunt sides of Janet's body lace. "You do understand that you must forsake all previous lovers for me?"

"All," whimpered Janet, as she thought about Paul.

"Yes all," replied Nicole. But not to worry you can get permission for the ones I decree. That means no more private time with Paul. He has Lisa for that, however you may participate but Lisa will now be your focus follow her lead be there for her. It also means whomever else I desire, like April."

"It is going to be such fun being mine," laughed Nicole as her hands played with Janet's exposed cleavage. "Don't you agree?"

"Yes", gasped Janet and the flood of arousal overcame her.

"Well then we should then get to it", stated Nicole as she lead Janet back into her martial bedroom.

Stopping just inside the door Nicole placed the overnight bag on the dresser removing a small combination lock box.

"Now its time we remove these fraudulent banns of marriage," announced Nicole taking Janet's shaking hand in her own and grasping her wedding bann and engagement ring in the other.

Janet just stood there silently as she watched the symbols of her marriage, her old life, get pulled from her finger and tossed thoughtlessly into the empty container. The sound of metal hitting metal echoing within the quiet room as she watched the lid being closed and the sound of the latch engaging returning silence to the room.

"Now I must warn you I take vows very seriously," stated Nicole as she pulled a wedding bann from her pocket very similar to Janet's old one, after all what is the purpose of matrimony if you don't keep your promises.

"Nothing," gasped Janet as she nervously played Nicole's game.

"Exactly," agreed Nicole, "and I expect my wife to honor and obey me in all things. To pledge her devotion and unquestioning loyalty. To perform her fleshly duties as demanded. To forsake all men for her spouse."

Knowing what was expected Janet took a deep breath. "I solemnly vow to to forsake all men, to honor and obey you in all things, to perform my fleshly duties as demanded and to pledge my devotion and unquestioning loyalty to you for as long as you deem worthy."

"Perfect, cooed Nicole as she took Janet's hand once more. "And is there anything for me?"

"No, a dutiful wife desires only to please her spouse."

"Exactly," stated Nicole as she slipped the new ring on Janet's finger, "my obedient wife."

For Janet the ceremony, for all intents and purposes held all the obligations of a real wedding, a union between two lovers pledging their undying love and devotion, or at least her pledging her love and devotion. This was what she had with Donna, what she was conditioned to crave and what scared her away all those years ago. Now the fear was done and the craving that had been dormant for all those years had been reawakened by the young thrall she just pledged her obedience to. And just like her decision all those years ago to break free from the passion and debauchery that nearly consumed her life for the safety and routineness her marriage brought, her new ban was a physical symbol of a return to that lifestyle, just like the act of locking away her old banns freed her of their commitments, imprisoning them in a tomb, ready to be forgotten.

Janet's heart pounded as Nicole slowly moved in for the next ritual in their erotic ceremony, the kiss. Closing her eyes Janet felt Nicole's fingers entwine in her hair holding her in place as Nicole's hot breath announced the approach of her sweet lips. Janet let out a slow moan as their lips came in contact further sealing the vows she had just made.

Throughout the kiss Janet let Nicole lead, just as a dutiful wife should, resting her hands on Nicole's hips and accepting her lovers tongue like a gift of water to a parched wonderer. The kiss continued for several minutes befitting the erotic nature of the event until Nicole choose to break the moment.

With a mischievous smile Nicole slid her hands down to Janet's shoulders and gently pushed. Janet knew exactly what her lover wanted and the rustling of her bridal gown was the only sound as she dropped in submission. Reaching her knees Janet knelt in a pool of white as the dress settled around her while her prize, wrapped under the satin panties, was before her. Carefully Janet lowered her hands from Nicole's hips and grasped the sides of the panties before continuing their journey down her legs.

Free of its confinement the strong smell emanating from Nicole's arousal filled the air, spicy, musky and earthy; the smell of sex. With Nicole's panties now at her heels Nicole slowly stepped out of them and once again entwined her fingers in Janet's hair and pulled her head towards her engorged lips now framed by the crotchless pantyhose. Closing her eyes Janet inhaled deeply with her nose the aroma washing away any morals leaving only her instincts and cravings. Feeling it's presence Janet reached out with her tongue causing her body to sheever upon contact. Janet wasted no time and acting on instinct covered Nicole pussy with her lips drinking in its precocious fluids.

Nicole did not last long given the arousal from completing of Alice's mother. Her hips grinding into Janet's face on pure instinct as Janet made every effort to continue eating Nicole out. As she reach her climax Nicole's screams filled the room and her legs gave way collapsing to the floor on top of her lover.

Gasping for breath, Nicole slowly pushed herself up on her hands and knees, straddling the older women who brought her to such heights and cushioned her fall. "Why did you ever believe you could be with a man when you eat pussy like that" demanded Nicole.

maxout09
maxout09
1,065 Followers