With Strings Attached Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Obviously a mistake on my part," replied Janet softly mesmerized by Nicole's breasts hanging inches above her face.

With focused effort Nicole pushed herself up on her wobbly legs and reached down to help her fictitious bride back to her feet. "A mistake that must never happen again, understood?" commanded Nicole

"Yes, I will obey my vows," replied Janet.

"Good," stated Nicole as she spun Janet around to face the bed. Offering no resistance Janet stood still as Nicole aggressively pulled down the zipper of her wedding gown and savagely pushed it to the floor, her pale skin offering only slight contrast to the virginal white bridal lingerie and stiletto heels left on. Nicole ran her hands possively over Janet's now exposed body stopping only after giving her ass a hard slap before returning to the overnight bag.

"Traditionally a marriage was not official unless it's consummated," explained Nicole. "An act normally done on the night of the wedding. However in the case of your first try this did not happen, correct."

"Correct," answered Janet her arousal evident in her voice.

"So you agree that you did not consummate your earlier marriage," continued Nicole.

"Correct," squeaked Janet.

"Then what is the one step remaining for you to finally in bound in wedlock," sang Nicole walking into Janet's field of vision her hand gently stroking the strap-on affixed to her crotch.

"Consummation" breathed Jant as she stared at the oddly shaped dildo.

"Correct my wife," purred Nicole, "now let us complete our union."

Obediently Janet allowed Nicole to pull off her drenched white lace panties and guide her onto her marital bed, the sacred place where a couple share their most in most intimate moments. Positioned on her hands and knees Janet waited patiently as she felt Nicole climb behind her.

Once in position Nicole effortlessly pushed the strap-on into Janet where only a spouse has the right to go. Drawing back Nicole continued to ram to phalous in and out of Janet causing Janet to rock back and forth punctuated by the sharp moans on each thrust.

----

Dressed once again Nicole did one last review of her captive before departing. Like her daughter Janet to was tied spread eagle to her bed. A sleep mask covering her eyes and Nicole's discarded black panties securing a remote controlled vibrator identical to the one contained within the daughter, and synced to the same audio file. Nicole could only smile as she listened for the faint sound of the vibrations changing with the sound punctuated by gasps and moans of her newest acquisition.

Turning off the lights Nicole could not stop thinking about tomorrow. Returning to the home of her lovers, demanding that Janet pleasure her before she is released and sent away to prepare for their day and then doing the same to Alice before sending her off on her playdate.