All Comments on 'Witness for the Prosecution Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
teedeedubteedeedub12 months ago

Coincidences sure seem to take a lot of planning.

weatherman70weatherman7012 months ago

as always a great story and so true to what is happening in our once great country. by the way I love cherry coke zero it is my favorite drink.

Avalanche2015Avalanche201512 months ago

Aaaannd... another one bites the dust! Agatha Christie would be proud of this tale by a student of her work! Nicely done WW, always exciting and always (coincidentally?) at another level for our reading intrigue.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Love these stories but have to have a clear head to keep up with all the story line and characters!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story and also one of your shorter ones.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman12 months agoAuthor
Anonymous/shorter story

Yes, this story is only two chapters, but they were 6 and 7 pages each (I try to keep a chapter to 5 pages or so). And if you consider that 'No Show' was like 9 and 8 pages, and Scavenger Hunt was also part of the overall story, it wasn't all that short, after all...

pk2curiouspk2curious12 months ago

I didn't count the chapters , But there were well over a dozen in this case . That's not pages . Pages were in the hundreds . Chapters . Making this another long enjoyable , deviously twisted and deep case . Nothing short about any of it . Except for Savannah Fineman's carrer . Epic and one of my favorites .

Crowbar . I still am having stomach issues with the events , names and parties being switched and changed to protect the innocent .

But I'm loving your brilliant and gifted writing nonetheless .

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman11 months agoAuthor
Next story submitted

The next story, "Just A Story" Ch. 04, has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

As Agatha original story, I thought that Maribel would deniel what she had told Savannah previously. You did an 180 turn on that storyline.. Team A. Is still out there for IC. Joan L is coming mote provident in your storylines. Go Girl!

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Damn that was COLD!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES